main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

help whit lightwave

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by kaozbot, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaozbot

kaozbot Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    hello i have a problem i'am making a little film and for the cg characters i am using poser because i don't very much about the 3d... and the problem is the battledroids. i down it from sci-fi 3d and a friend lend me one demo of lightwave for 30 days, i do the escene but since I make to put it in a real scene .
    escuse my bad inglish and thanks

2. John2460

John2460 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    It's obvious that you don't speak fluent english, and although you made sense in most of your question, it isn't clear what your problem is?

3. Admiral_Ant

Admiral_Ant Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    hmmm from what I got out of that I *THINK* he made the scene in lightwave and
    A) can't export it corrrectly
    or
    b) is not sure how to combine his cg with live action

Am I on the right track kaozbot, it's a little difficult to understand the translation you posted. Sorry I can't be of more help.

4. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    It sounds to me like he has the 30-Day demo of Lightwave, he wants to make a FanFilm with 3D CGI characters in it, but he doesn't know a lot about 3D (yet he has Poser).

My friend .... I would suggest that you spend some time learning about 3D modeling, animation and integration BEFORE you endeavor to make a FanFilm with 3D CGI elements. ;)

5. kaozbot

kaozbot Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    b) is not sure how to combine his cg with live action
    yes it is the problem and i have only 25 days to do the final render

6. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    25 DAYS??? ...... AYE-CHIHUAUA [face_shocked]

Well, I am assuming that this is for some kind of a school project or something like that. In that case, my suggestion would be to appeal to the good-graces of the members of this Forum who might be in a position to help you out in maybe doing the compositing for you. It's kind of a tall-order to request, though.

As an additional suggestion, you could try visiting my 3D/CGI Forum - THE 3RD DIMENSION (link under signature below). There are a lot of people over there who may have some additional suggestions/ideas for you.

GOOD LUCK !!!

7. tumblemoster

tumblemoster Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2000
    The current lightwave learning edition is not save disabled or time limited, but it does render with a wate rmark. I would suggest going to LIghtwave's Website and ordering the learning edition. You won't want to use the final render, but it will be much better for you than the save limited demo, which allows you to save only 200 polys.

-tm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.