main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELP!!!!!!!! - Why won't those gerbils stop racing in that infernal wheel?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    My heart is still beating a mile a minute. I think I'm too keyed up from those last chapters of Rebel Stand and a little anxious because of a visitor coming in tomorrow.

Can't sleep if my heart is racing, so I guess I'll just type until my fingers break off.

2. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Anybody else awake, alive, around, aware, attuned, or akimbo? ( Sorry had to throw in that last one for fun, I was on a roll)

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Got one of my brain wracking trivia questions answered tonight, as you can tell by my new sig line, Void was able to remember that this cartoon I remember from my childhood was called the Clue Club. I'd been trying to find that out for years. So, I decided to pay him a tribute for coming up w/ the answer to that one. Besides, it's his birthday today. So he has another connection to the RMFF, sharing a brithday w/ our fearless leader.

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Boy, it looks like I am alone, all alone, no one here, so alone, completely alone.

No you're not

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    What, what was that? I swear I just heard someone else in here w/ me. . . Nah, that's impossible, there's no one else up at this hour on a Tuesday. Must just be my imagination.

Are you deaf or something? I'm right here, dummy.

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Who are you calling a dummy, dummy?

The one who can't come up w/ a better reply than that pitiful excuse. Did you really think I would stay quiet forever?

7. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    What do you mean? Who are you, really?

Remember when you went to sleep and woke up in that SW costume?

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah . . . . . But what has that got to do w/ anything? It was an isolated incident, never happened again. Of course there was that time that I found a lightsaber in my rosary drawer, but that could have been put there by anyone.

Think again, Sister. One of these days you will allow your true nature to emerge, and then I will be able to come out on more that RMFF Function days. Besides, what kind of fun can a nun have? Not my kind anyways.

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Aaiiee! Methinks Jen has popped one too many pillaroonies tonight. :p

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Be quiet, someone might hear you! I thought you had gone away. Why are you back again?

The pull to costume is far greater than anything you have in your arsenal of defenses. I will costume again & this time you won't be able to shrug it off. Trooper get-ups can't be thrown off as new robe styles. This one will sink you for sure, Sister. Mwuuhahahahahahaha!

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    See, didn't I tell you someone would hear you.

It's okay, there's nothing to see here, move along please, nothing to see.

Don't bet on it, Sister. But I will back down for now, but just wait until your friend gets here tomorrow, then I'll show you how to have a good time! Sweet Dreams, Sister.

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Lordy... Jen really has gone crazy!

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    That was terribly upsetting, but I wonder what she meant by that last comment. I suppose I should go and warn my visitor. But, . . .

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    *is vewy confuddled*

15. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    caaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok lets see , in this thread there is talk of a visiter , gerbils , costumes and nunns .

16. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Jen, you are only supposed to take the ammount they say every day, not all at once....

17. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Noticing PtrsonsZOO's sig... oh dear, I'm gonna have to deal with Void's now even larger ego thanks to that. ;)

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    It's only until the end of the week, but he did answer a question that no one has been able to answer for me for years, so I figure he deserved a little bit of spotlight time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.