main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help with "American Graffiti" Costuming/Props

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Sonny_Maverick, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonny_Maverick

Sonny_Maverick Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006
    Hi. I had originally posted this thread over in the "Lucasfilm Projects" section but there's not much happenin' over there so I thought I'd try it here and hope for the best...

My name is Michael, I'm 17 and, despite what my new screename says, I am not unfamiliar with the forums. This is the 2nd time I've posted a thread of this ilk on a forum but I was never able to get much help so hopefully this time will be different. You see, I am a huge fan of GL's: Star Wars, Indiana Jones; you name it. However, American Graffiti would have to be my all-time favorite movie; I just love anything having to do with the era surrounding the 1950s: the music, the clothing, the cars; everything. I guess you could say I'm a true old-fashioned type at heart. On that note, I have been looking for some info regarding a minor yet particular prop/costume from AG: the boots worn by Paul Le Mat's Character, John Milner. From what I can tell they are a brown type of cowboy boot but I have yet to get a good picture or screencap to see the detail. I am looking to buy a smimiliar pair if possible and knowing what they look like would give me a much better idea of what to purchase. I'm not so much trying to make a costume (white t-shirt and jeans, c'mon) as add to my already immense collection of vintage/ timeless cool threads and boots. So, if anyone happens to know anything about them or can get a semi-decent image of them I'd love to see it. In the words of Jar Jar Binks, everyone's favorite SW character, "Any help here would be hot." Thanks.

2. Sonny_Maverick

Sonny_Maverick Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006
    So I'm taking it nooobody has anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.