main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help with Modeling

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by CrackatiCz, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrackatiCz

CrackatiCz Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2005
    Please some one can some IM me at AIM Zseirafi to help me even how to make anything like a ETA star fighter Ive always wanted to model And Iam sure I can find some here to help me If some helps me I can get you a Hack I made for getting free activation codes on 3D max on any program just please help me close this if you feel Iam posting the same stuff but please some 1 help me

2. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    First off, stop making more and more threads asking for help.

Secondly, WE CANNOT TEACH YOU HOW TO MODEL. It doesn't work that way. This is something you have to do on your own. Look around the internet, find tutorials. Start off with VERY BASIC objects. Once you've put in a decent amount of time, probably a couple years, you'll be ready for advanced modeling like the ETA-2. I hate to break this to you, but you simply cannot pick up 3D modeling in a day or two. It takes years. And I'm not exaggerating. I've been doing CGI for over six years now, and I could probably barely model that ship. And even if I did model it, I probably wouldn't be able to texture it. There is no "quick and easy" solution.. you cannot simply push a button and spit out ILM-quality visual effects. If that's what you're after, you might as well give it up RIGHT NOW.

Thirdly, STOP OFFERING US ILLEGAL SOFTWARE. The operative word being ILLEGAL. While you're at it, I'd probably count the days you've been here, because it wouldn't surprise me if Zoo BANS YOUR ASS for babbling on and on about ILLEGAL software. You keep doing it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Autodesk was somehow, magically, made aware of your peddling illegal copies of their software. If that's all you have to talk about, GO THE HELL AWAY. We don't want that ***t here.

3. CrackatiCz

CrackatiCz Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2005
    Iam sorry if I did any thing wrong well Iguess Ill leav this forum sorry If I hurt you or whatever but here take this as a present
    [image=http://img224.echo.cx/img224/2292/generalgriveous3lu.jpg]
    [image=http://img192.echo.cx/img192/660/republiccomandosigforeveryone2.jpg]
    [image=http://img24.echo.cx/img24/2788/lofty2pic0tf.jpg]
    use them in any way u want to Just dont scold me please

4. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Figured I'd leave this one. It kinda cracks me up. :D

I only have one thing to say to this guy... right now. And I'm looking through the emoticons and this one reminds me of Jurassic Park where the computers were bugged with that guys face on them just saying... uh uh uh. [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] . uh uh uh Don't post any more silly threads man. Don't post anything dumb in the REQUESTS area too. I don't think there's really anybody here who can help you with anything you need help with. You are just looking in the wrong place for the kinda help you need man. There probably is some place out there for you. I just don't know where it is. But it ain't here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.