main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help With Trailer Titles

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by dan-yoda, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    I know that normally when someone asks someone else to do something on here they say "It's your film you should do it yourself". Well in normal film the director does not do every single thing in the project, and while it normally seems that way making a fan film it isn't- for some things you just can't do it all by yourself. Which is why I'm asking this question. I'm going to be working on the trailer for my fan film, Star Wars Tales. For the titles that announce the title of the film I thought it'd be cool if it was exactly like the titles for the TPM and AOTC trailers (a clip of which is here). However, I have very little skills when it comes to 3D titles. Could someone with a reasonable amount of skills make a title clip that looks exactly like these titles so it says "Star Wars Tales"? Rhys on this board made the Star Wars Tales logo, which looks exactly like the ones from the prequels and that's the image I want to be animated.. It's only a couple seconds long. I'd really really appreciate it if someone could do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.