help

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lord--Lee, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Lord--Lee Jedi Padawan

hi all thanx for the help in advance. Ever since I got my new computer I cant go to mostly all the sections on here. When I try it redirects me to this site

http://www.google.com/hws/dell-usuk/afe?hl=en&channel=us&s=http://adserver.ign.com/html-ng/network=ign&site=theforce&pagetype=channel&size=468x60&random=1158203384250?

Can anyone help me out?
  2. GreatTarzan Jedi Master

star 4
    Your best bet for a response would be in Communications if you can get there. ;)

However, you should probably post it in the established thread here and not create a new one.

More information would help everyone to find the solution to your problem as well; for instance, what specific sections you're talking about, what links you're clicking on when you are redirected, what browser do you use on your new computer, etc.

The more information, the easier it would be. :)
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Is this really your first post on these boards? :eek:

If not and if you've used a sock for posting, I think the information if you're having problems with all usernames would be helpful as well. :)

But as GreatTarzan said, the best place to ask such a technical question is Comms. :)
  4. Lord--Lee Jedi Padawan

for instance, what specific sections you're talking about?
    Basically all of them except this one, thats why I posted here.

what links you're clicking on when you are redirected?
    I'm using the drop bar.

what browser do you use on your new computer?
    Internet explorer
  5. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    It's an IE/dell problem, you're not the only one having it. A few peopel with new computers are having it. so far the only solution we've been able to figure out, being unable to properly assist in dissecting IE without seeing the interface first hand, is to switch to firefox.
  6. Lord--Lee Jedi Padawan

Ok thanks for the help
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.