Tucson Help!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by hal9k1, May 30, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    If anyone comes across a smaller Imperial Royal Guard helmet that's sturdy please inform me. I've yet to come across one I can't fit into regardless of how small it is (DP are no problem for me). Funds are an issue but I really have no choice in getting a new one now.

Mine didn't make it back from C4 in one piece. That armor is "out of service" till I can get a working bucket.

The Jawa is in upgrade/rebuild mode.

The Biker is still waiting on the cumberbun, cutting down, re-straping, and making the boots. I keep putting it off 'cause I'm so scared I'm going to totally mess it up beyond repair.

Boushh is way off (I have the helmet and sholder/tanks) till I get the parts and get what armor I already have up and running.

In other words I'm MIA till I get the Guard back up and working.
  2. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Let me come and pick it up, Im sure with some fiberglass and bondo we can put it together enough to amke a mold of it, and then cast as many as you like. Brian also offered to help, and he has the vinyl Don Post he bought just as a model to get the pther monstrously large helmet up and running. Now is a good time since we have no major events coming up, and Chris is the paintmaster so all is not lost!!!

Also I have another set of enfield bandoliers I would be happy to give you since Id rather devote my time to other helmets and projects (Mand/ At At driver), I also have alot of leather strips you can have to attatch them to.
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I was over at Brians today and we talked some about this also...he is willing to cast his Don Post for you, just give him a call and or come over and chat about the details....
  4. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    It is OK we can rebuild him...........
  5. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Soverin Protector, Royal Guard: a man barely alive
    Gentlemen we can rebuild him
    We have the technology
    We have the capability to make the worlds first Imperial Guard
    This Trooper will be that man
    Better than he was before
    Better, Stronger, Faster.....

Most of you are too young to know what thats from but I found it amusing, sorry.
  6. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    The Six Million Dollar Man

that was awesome dame! =D=
  7. _Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I never say it, but I know what it's from. Don't hate me cuz I'm underage! jk
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, I said that 'cause its not a show that repeated much on TV, I barley remember it myself.
  9. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to find those old epesodes of The Six Million Dollar Man, and Bionic Woman on dvd...I recently found "The Omega Man" with Charleton Heston. I actually have a list of old movies and tv shows that im looking for, like to Twilight Zones..all of them.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie