main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help!

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by TwilekSenator, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilekSenator

TwilekSenator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2001
    Okay....
    1. Everyone Can Go To The Celebration?
    2. How Much Will It Cost?
    3. What Will Be Going On?

Thanks!

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I've always heard that Twilek Senators are a little high strung ;p

1. Everyone Can Go To The Celebration?
    Why wouldn't everyone be able to go to Celebration? Unless you don't live on the North American continent, it wouldn't be too hard. Want to expand on that?

2. How Much Will It Cost?
    That hasn't been announced yet. Heck, the darn thing was just "officially" announced recently. As Xizor said, they probably won't be announced until either the end of this year or beginning of next year. I forgot how much they said it was last time, but I can ask.

3. What Will Be Going On?
    A lot of stuff. There is no schedule yet, either. They haven't even been here to sign the contracts yet, to my knowledge. But probably in August.

I've only responded this quickly because you said help and I'm a nice person.....but most of what you want to know I don't think Dan and Steve know themselves. But we'll keep everyone updated.

3. TwilekSenator

TwilekSenator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2001
    Thanks,
    Yes, I Am High Strung LOL
    Yes, I Live In America!
    And Yes, You Are A Nice Person!

4. DINVADER

DINVADER Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2000
    Well, how much was the Denver celebration tickets? Maybe that should give us a ballpark figure.

5. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    Denver was 3 days and $34. So, what's the latest on Indy? God, I wanna go to this thing sooo bad....

6. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    The latest that we know is that they've got the Hyatt Regency (just catecornered across the street from the convention center) blocked off. We're assuming that the Hyatt is going to offer discount rooms for the convention.

The IK member who talks to Steve Sansweet that he may come to Indy while he is out here for come Con in Chicago next month and some of us will get to meet with him. I'll findd out as much as I can then and see how much I can print ;p

7. PIETT1974

PIETT1974 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2001

I can't wail till the fanfest. I am moving to South Bend, Indiana to go to school. I am thankful that the celebration will be in Indianapolis. I look forward to seeing a lot of you, my fellow star wars brothers and sisters in Indy. Have a great day

8. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey don't forget to visit the peeps over at the South Bend forum :)

9. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    1) yes, everyone who pays admission.
    2) between $35 and $45 for pre-registration...check starwars.com for updates. They were sold from the Mos Eisley Marketplace for Denver. You will be able to get daily tickets (limited number) at a higher rate, usually between $15 and $20 per day...but, again, there will be a limited number (as per Denver) and will be available/sold at a local chain of stores..maybe they'll do it at the celebration or continue with the availability at the local chain stores.
    3) Exclusive products, panels (stars and/or creators talk about what they do or did for Star Wars), I'm sure there will be a room for merchandise (what's usually called a 'dealers' or 'vendors' room), props on display, a dance, a banquet?, costume contest/masquerade?...
    I'm sure there will be plenty of things going on...enough to keep one busy and poor!!

This is just guessing, but I based it on Denver.
    I will look forward to seeing everyone at the Celebration..I'm quite excited!
    P.L.

10. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Was Denver $34 for all 3 days combined (assuming you preregistered) or was it $34 per day (assuming you preregistered)?

Thanks for your help!

~Sithy~

11. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    Denver was $34 for a 3-day pass, pre-registered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.