main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Henderson Haven Fundraiser 7/21 12pm-4pm

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    "Henderson Haven is a non-profit organization that provides advocacy and support services to people and families of North Florida with developmental disabilities.

We are having our third annual Summer SALEebration on Saturday, July 21st and love to have The First Coast Jedi Knights make an appearance. Our SALEebration will have local business venders, carnival games, food, donated merchandise and entertainment for the whole family. This is one of our largest fundraising events of the year and will be located at The Cypress Club and Ballroom on Blanding Blvd in Orange Park. To find out more about us, log on to www.HendersonHaven.org."

-Lee Henderson
    President/CEO

The address is:
    Cypress Club and Ballroom
    797 Blanding Blvd.
    Orange Park, FL

We have a few people in for this, but the more the merrier. I'm told that they will find a place for us to change. There will be plenty to drink and lunch may even be provided. I can't wait to see everyone there! Thanks guys!

Chase

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sounds pretty fun. You already know im in.

3. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    I really wish I could make this one, but I have to go with HP to the realse of the harry potter book :_| ...Or I might be able to show up...MAybe...[face_praying]

How late do you guys plan on staying? Because I might be able get there at 2:30 or 3.

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    From the sound of it, we're scheduled all the way until 4pm. I can't wait for the release too! Am I allowed to speed read it in the store?

5. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    I shall be in my brand new Jedi Robes that day :)
    Can't wait. One more jedi added to the ranks.

6. xBountyHunterx

xBountyHunterx Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2007
    Can I show up in the mando suit?

7. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Heck yeah you can show up in your Mando!!!

8. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    I cant wait, and maybe if peeps are lucky and my copy of the book arrives before i head out, i shall bring it...this is going to be another great weekend.

9. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    I'm picking up my brother's copy as well, and can bring it (he'll be out of town, so I'm sure he won't mind. ;) )

Side note: I have a few fx sabers if some one wants to barrow one for the troop. I have 2 Vaders, 1 Mace Windu, and 1 Anakin. PM me if you want to barrow one. :)

10. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Me and wylee will be there. He is receving his first [face_dancing] BIG BOY LIGHTSABER [face_dancing] for his birthday. I want to give it to him in front of the group ( It's a kodak moment:_| my little boy is growing up so fast.

11. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    We will be expected to be dressed at 12... so get there a little early if you can. I'll be there...

12. xBountyHunterx

Mar 22, 2007
    What time are you gonna be there?

13. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    I think we will be there around 11:30 or so (possibly a little earlier). No need to be there much earlier for us as Ani usually gets dressed for the drive down. Plus I have to do his hair (LOL) and put on his scar so that needs to be done at home.

14. xBountyHunterx

Mar 22, 2007
    Is there a certain place at the ballroom where we're going to meet at?

15. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Chase says call his cell when you get there and he will let you know the exact spot. If you don't have his cell PM me and I'll get it to ya.

16. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, that was great! Sorry we couldnt stay longer or go to Wylee's birthday, we have a lot of plans today. Anyways, that was the best troop ive had in a long time. Hope you guys had fun

17. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, we had a great time. I love being chased around by the kids... it's a great workout, LoL..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.