Hep with Promo cards

Discussion in 'Games: TCG' started by russelguppy, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russelguppy Jedi Master

star 4
    Can anyone tell me what the following numbered Promo cards are:

I have seen Promo card 32, have they released any higher than this yet?

Anyone got a link to a site that has an up to date list (WOTC only list up to #23!!)?
  2. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    #27, 28, 29 and 31 have not yet been released. They are being released out of order, much like #10 (Qui-Gon Jinn) was released out of its numeric order.
  3. russelguppy Jedi Master

star 4
    Have they gone past #32 yet?
  4. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    Nope, #32,Darth Vader (J) is the highest numbered promo yet released for SW:TCG.
  5. Lahne_Pryok Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone know of a place that has a list of all the promos that have come uot and has good pics with them?
    I am looking to sell on ebay and I don't have access to a camera to put up pics. I was also wondering if it is legal to take pics from another site and put them up on ebay to show your product.
    Thanks in advance!
  6. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    I don't know where you can get images of all the promos, but I can answer your question about using card images on eBay. A LOT of auctions use the card images from Wizards' site. When I see these, I can be sure that I'm seeing an image, but not the image of the card.

It's okay to do this, but the sporting thing to do is mention this fact AND state the condition of the card(s) in your auction text.
  7. darth_crag Jedi Padawan

I've emailed WOTC asking for the Promo list to be updated, still hasn't been done.

Do they get paid to do the job?

The Promo's are up to 36 Han H

Cheers
    D.C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.