main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Her Savior (A/A romance)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by princesscrystal, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princesscrystal

princesscrystal Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    Background: Anakin is on his first mission as a Jedi Knight to protect his best friend, Senator Padme Amidala. Their feelings of friendship quickly turn into love as Anakin and Obi-Wan look for Padme's attacker.

Chapter 1

Anakin Skywalker walked confidently into the Temple for his meeting with the Jedi Council. He was about to receive his first assignment without Obi- Wan breathing down his neck. The Force was especially strong with him today, he could it feel it running through his veins. Yes, he was going to get the assignment of a lifetime, he could feel it.

The Council sat calmly inside the Temple, waiting for the young Skywalker. When the padawan entered, Yoda spoke. "Come, young Skywalker. Much to discuss, we have." Anakin took his seat, nervous with anticipation. "Your first mission will be to protect a Senator who is in desperate need of our services."

With those words said, Anakin felt his heart sink to his stomach. This was his first mission, to baby-sit a boring old Senator?

"You will leave immediately for Naboo," Yoda continued. "to protect Senator Padme Amidala."

Anakin's heart skipped a beat, and now thumped wildly in his chest. Padme? He couldn't have asked for a greater gift. Now he would finally be able to be reunited with his best friend after so long! After his initial shock and happiness, a wave of worry swept through him. What had happened to Padme? Why did she need the Council's help? He couldn't seem to think straight now, he needed to know what was wrong.

"What has happened to the Senator to need our help?" Anakin asked, hoping he didn't sound too concerned.

"There has been a number of attempts on her life. The most recent was a few days ago, when the Senator was landing on Corusant. A bomb exploded and luckily only a few were killed." Mace Windu explained.

This left Anakin in an even greater state of worry for Padme. He was now in an extremely anxious to get to Naboo and see for himself that Padme was alright.

After the Council had been dismissed, Yoda instructed Anakin to stay. "Feel your emotions, I can. Bury your feelings, you must. Interfere with your training, they will. Now go to the Senator. May the force be with you, young Skywalker."

2. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Great start. I'm looking foward to seeing where this is going.

POST MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Agreed! Great start! Keep going!

4. princesscrystal

princesscrystal Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    Thanks to Jek_Windu and DarthBreezy for their feedback!!! Here's chapter 2:

Chapter 2

Padme Amidala Naberrie walked into the dining room, curious and nervous at the same time. She was about to see her best friend, Anakin Skywalker, for the first time in five years. Sitting at the table was a handsome, mysterious young man. Could it be him?

"Ani?" She called cautiously.

The young man rose, and pushed his Jedi robes aside. "Padme?"

Padme took a step closer.

"Wow, it really is you!" Anakin said with a huge smile on his face.

Padme rushed forward and embraced him tightly.

"It's been years! You look like you've actually grown up!" Padme chuckled after releasing their embrace.

"Well, you grew up a long time ago, Padme." Anakin replied with a smile.

"So how long have you been a Jedi?" Padme asked curiously.

"Actually, I'm still a padawan. Obi-Wan is my master. This is my first assignment without him."

"Well, don't I feel safe."

They both laughed at her comment, before Anakin became somber with his next thought.

"Padme, the Council informed me of your situation, and you know that I am willing to do everything in my power to keep you safe." He lightly placed his hand on top of hers to comfort and protect her, as he always had.

They smiled tenderly at each other, before going to dinner.

After Padme had retired for the night, Anakin took his vigil outside her door, his senses alive and alert. He couldn't help thinking how beautiful she was. She was still Padme, former queen of Naboo, current Senator, and his best friend. His Padme. His Padme? Wait, she's not his, he thought. She's practically his sister, right? All he could think of is how his heart raced faster and faster every time he thought of her, and how his skin still tingled from her gentle touch.

Padme lay in bed, thinking of Anakin. He really had grown up, she thought. He took her breath away, and made her feel weak in the knees. He wasn't Ani, her best friend; he was Anakin, the man who had held her heart in his hand since they were children. She sighed, knowing that nothing could come of these ever present feelings. Their lives were just too different. They had been for some time.

Anakin jerked out of his chair as his senses picked up on something. Padme. Another attack was coming, he could feel it. He burst into her room just in time to see poisonous worms creep up her sheets and onto come dangerously close to his sleeping angel. He quickly activated his lightsaber, and skillfully killed them before they could get to Padme. Before he knew it, Padme was in his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh my God, Ani, why is this happening? Ani??"

"It's going to be ok. I'm here, I'm here. You're ok."

Anakin continued to hold her as she sobbed out of fear and anguish.

5. Medievel_Angel

Medievel_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2003
    This story is great so far. Keep it up, I'd like to know what happens next.

6. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Very interesting beginning!

Looking forward to more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.