main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Hera

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Why_So_Serious, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Just picked up this Funko figure at my local Target. It must be a pretty rare figure 'cause I couldn't find any at either Hot Topic or other Target stores. There was certainly plenty of Sabine Funkos, and it looked like the Kanan and Ezra ones at Hot Topic were in the clearance bin.

[​IMG]

2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    from the new Freemaker trailer
    I know it's not canon but it's interesting to see General Syndulla in S2 and the show is set between ESB and ROTJ. Which means good chance Hera is still present/alive/active after ESB.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I find it funny that the first look we get at Hera (presumably) post-Rebels is in animated lego-form. What level of canon is freemakers? could the canon material override Hera surviving post Rogue One?

4. TheNerdyOne_

TheNerdyOne_ Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2015
    From what the Freemaker creators have said, the work with the storygroup and are not allowed to do anything that conflicts with current plans for canon. Which means that the Star Wars storygroup is not planning on killing off Hera any time soon.

Canon material technically could override it very easily, but I doubt they will.

Gudenruben2 likes this.
  5. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    Huh, I wonder if she'll be inheriting the star wars tradition of sweet jackets on rebels too. Looks like the minifig version is sporting one based on the Rebels crew jackets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    I wonder if it's ONLY Hera or we see someone else (well Chopper with Roger would be awesome!).

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Rex could show up to....

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Why did they cancel that game?

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Beats me. You can get all sorts of used Infinity figures at Gamestop for real cheap. It's a fun game for all ages; doesn't really present much of a challenge but the cartoon-like graphics are fine and I appreciate the voice-overs (Ashley voiced Ahsoka of course). Hera unfortunately only made the game as a small NPC character.

[​IMG]

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Forget that- she's in Forces of Destiny too,
    and she'll be in a short with Han and Leia on Endor!

CT1138 and Sandtrooper956 like this.
  12. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    And I am SO HAPPY about it. I only wish they make Hera doll too...

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I wonder...

With Rogue One and Forces of Destiny, is Hera the only one to survive Rebels?

14. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I mean, I assume Sabine would be dealing with Mandalorian related things. So maybe her and Hera?

15. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, probably the likest outcome.

16. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015
    My college animation professor actually worked on the game and he told us in class that it was because Marvel and Lucasfilm were getting cold feet on the whole crossover idea and were very picky about how their characters could be depicted in the game and in terms of the crossover elements.

Noir Deux likes this.
  17. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    So I guess that confirms she survived the Battle of Scarif! :D

18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

That just stinks. Marvel has no problem featuring two different versions of a character (Quicksilver) in two of their movies (Avengers and Xmen), but whine about Disney's influence with their precious characters in the game made for everyone.

19. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015

20. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
  21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I still didn't understand why it wasn't successful. Not only was it a fun and even somewhat addictive game, but the little figures were actually nice collectibles. It was the SW playsets that got me interested in the game in the first place. I wound up getting Twilight (with Ahsoka), Rise (with Leia), and TFA (With Rey). I picked up Sabine just for the heck of it. I would've liked to get Hera had she been available.

22. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Side note: Marvel doesn't do the X-Men movies. Fox does.

23. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013

No way they kill everyone except Hera anyway. Kanan definitely has a bulls-eye on his back. Zeb and Kallus could die. Ezra, I can't see dying just because he's the teenaged protagonist, but he might be out of the picture without dying.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Marvel most certainly does their comics though. They must have some say in the characters being used.

25. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Only in the comics. Fox holds all the cards when it comes to the films. Marvel had to negotiate like crazy to use Wanda and Pietro.