main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Hera

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Why_So_Serious, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I really wish they had ponied up the money to fly Vanessa Marshall out to actually be in the meeting scene in R1. Given her a few lines.

2. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    It's inconsistent with canon that she wasn't. She has always been so involved in the Rebellion (and she's a general in Rogue One, which means she's probably even more involved) and then when they are discussing how to deal with the Rebellion's biggest threat yet, she doesn't even show up. That's one of my problems with Rogue One; they should have made it fit in better and put her in the meeting scene.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    More important to have Saw Gerrera; after all of the significant contributions he made in canon history for the Rebellion. :rolleyes:

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    IDK, there were a lot of people in that meeting- we didn't necessarily see everyone present "on camera".

revan772 likes this.
  5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I really would have liked to see her to, it almost sounds as though it was a last minute additions to have that little mention to her. I really feel like it would have tied Rebels into the Star Wars saga outside of the show, that's one thing I really want to see more of in Star Wars.

6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

You'd think a green Twi'lek would've stuck out like a sore thumb lol.

7. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    And we saw the Ghost before and after the meeting....so she was there and as a General at the time I am pretty sure she would have been there.

Pain and Suffering likes this.
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well if she was there, would that warrant Kanan, Ezra or Zeb being there (or is that just a discussion for another thread)?

9. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    The only ones seen or mentioned are Hera and Chopper. Anyone else is completely up in the air.

10. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    She was called on the intercom to a briefing. Maybe she was busy and was called in to be briefed on the meeting that we saw on screen.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Thought I'd share today's "Fangirl of the Day" from Ashley Eckestein's Her Universe FB page.

[​IMG]

DaddlerTheDalek likes this.
  12. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    This particular clip deserves to be brought back into the light.

I miss season one. Unpopular opinion but I really liked the first season.

13. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Nothing wrong with season 1. Had some good storytelling in it. Looking back on it now it is obvious that they were playing with a very limited budget which meant they had to wrap most of the story around a single planet. But it worked because the show was just starting out and the group was still just local at that time.

14. cookeycat

cookeycat Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2016
    Loth-cat and DarthBreezy like this.
  15. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    *squee*

Someone's on my Rebel Wavelength! I thought of 'Depa Syndulla' over a week ago, and suggested it on Reddit. [face_love]

RodgerCools likes this.
  16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    One of my favorite Rebels scenes overall.

MandoArtist and DarthBreezy like this.
  17. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Mine will always be

[​IMG]

Loth-cat likes this.
  18. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    So in Forces of Destiny "The Imperial Feast"...

Hera is present on Endor.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

If she hadn't before, Hera certainly won over many hearts with that scene!

Findswoman likes this.
  20. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    And it was wonderful to see that same gumption continuing in S3, with her rebuttals to Thrawn. Go Space!Mom! :hera:

I have to say I miss several aspects of season one too. Everything was just so... fun, life-affirming, adventurous, without a lot of Big Serious Things looming.

Ahsoka's Tano and MandoArtist like this.
  21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I miss season 1 too. I think too many people were expecting TCW 2.0 when they first watched Rebels. Hence all the hate Season 1 got.

I loved it. It was a cute season that was full of soul. Makes me a bit sad knowing how far things have come since then.

Findswoman likes this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I was wondering; is there any possibility that Hera might be a surprise character in the Solo movie? Considering the obvious connection she had with Han on the Endor scene of Forces of Destiny, I don't think it could be ruled out. Unless of course the story and full list of characters has already been revealed.

23. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    The Han Solo movie tells the story of how Han met Chewie and got The Falcon, didn't it? That would've been before he ever got involved with The Rebellion.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Yeah but technically he could've still run into Hera at some point. He didn't have to be part of the Rebellion to be running into pilots all around the galaxy.

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Highly possible.
    In the early days, the Ghost cell did run jobs of pirates to fund their activities.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.