main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Here All Along' -- Jacen/Tenel Ka, Allana [ angst, romance, yadda yadda, the usual ;D ]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Title: Here All Along
    Characters: Tenel Ka, Jacen Solo, Allana
    Word Count: 2995
    Rating: PG
    Notes: I'm sure this one has been done a billion times, one way or another, but I couldn't resist it. I had to take a shot at it. I had to cause the 'Awwwwwwwww' factor, or something. <3 Heehe, sorry for the total incoherency but it's past bedtime. ;)

---

Here All Along

Mama calls him the protector. He doesn't say a lot. He just stands there with us pretty much all the time. I think that would get kind of boring, but Mama says it's his job.

The nanny droid towered over the little girl, who was furiously scribbling away at a piece of flimsiplast, her tongue pressed to her upper lip, seemingly in a form of concentration. When she was satisfied with the outcome of the doodle, she gathered the piece in her arms and headed towards the exit of her quarters.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady?" The droid chirped, making it's way over to her to try to cut her off.

"I'm gonna show Mama my picture."

"Your mommy is busy right now. She'll be back soon. You just stay here and draw her some more pictures, does that sound alright?"

There were a few blinks of her large brown eyes before she ducked under the droid's legs and scrambled out of the room, clambering down the corridor as fast as her body would let her. The picture was clutched in one hand as the other hand was clasped around the fabric of the annoying skirt she had to wear.

She could tell the nanny droid was behind her, she couldn't tell how far. But that didn't matter, as long as it didn't catch up. The girl closed herself off from the Force so the nanny droid couldn't find her -- she had remembered figuring out how to do that. She just could never remember the fact that not everyone had the Force -- especially droids.

A giggle escaped her lips at her clever little trick.

Arriving at her mother's chambers, she squeezed between the crack in the partially open doorway and bolted in, her head turning back and forth in search of the Queen Mother. She was about to call out when she heard talking from the refresher. Pausing for a moment, the girl listened.

"...beautiful."

Another murmur.

"...have no idea how much it hurts not... able to... and talk to her... tell her the truth."

Hugging the picture to her chest, the little girl crept to the entrance of the refresher and peeked her head in.

It was her mother and the bodyguard man. They seemed to be in a heated conversation, her mother leaning against the far wall, dressed in an airy blue casual gown. The man was pacing in erratic circles until her mother said something and he stopped, looking over to her.

What the little girl saw next almost made her scream out, but she stopped herself when she realized how much trouble she would get in if they knew she was there.

He just grabbed Mama and began kissing her!

She couldn't watch anything after that because the nanny droid had finally caught up and grabbing her arm, had begun pulling her out of the chambers. She wanted to say something to the droid, but was too focused on trying to weasel her way out of the nanny's grasp.

Out in the corridor, she dropped her picture to the carpet to free up her other hand for struggling -- and as they went, she could only repeat the same thing to the nanny droid.

"What about daddy?!"

Back in the refresher, the protector had the Queen Mother pressed up against the wood paneling, his hands running up her sides. She had whispered something to him when he pulled his lips away from hers, which caused him to inhale deeply and lessen the space between them even more. His lips landed under her left ear and moved to her neck, where they lingered, while her hand tensed against the back of his head, her fingers lost in his messy brown hair.

His hands had moved up now, one to a shoulder and the other behind her, the palm splayed out on the wall. He ripped his lips from h

2. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    OMG I LOVE YOU!

Cuteness factor is too much... overload.. can't... handle...

AHHHH

*SPLAT*

3. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    *weeps gently for what should be in profic*

I simply adore sweet jacen/allana/tenelka fics.

Why oh why must profic torture us this way?

Thank you for giving me a few minutes of TK/J/A goodness!

4. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    -TK-: :eek: :D =D=

I enjoyed that - and not a Dark Jedi plot against J/TK in sight!! ;)

- The Imperial Ewok

5. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Awwwwwwww, you got me. That was satisfyingly angsty and sweet! Loved it!

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Awww, that was just so wonderfully sweet.

"I love you, Daddy."

Jacen turned on his side and held his arms out a little, which she instantly crawled into. He tucked her head under his chin and whispered his response. "I love you too, Allana."

That just had my eyes tearing instantly.

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Aaw, that was so beyond sweet!!!!! Nice to see a DN Jacen that's not a Sith Lord in training. And you wrote Allana perfectly, too. Love her little drawing, there.

8. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    OMG, I loved this.

Absolutely fantastic. Great job -Tenel-Ka-=D=

A perfect family, well, sort of anyway;).

9. TrillianTK

TrillianTK Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    AHH! *glomps you* I love happy J/TK/A fic. Allana was adorable and J/TK are awesome, as usual. This was so sweet and wonderful and I loved it.

10. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *melts into a puddle of mush*

Tenel-Ka... there is a reason I love your J/TK fics and this is just one of them... how utterly adorably heart-wrenchingly-sweet!

[face_love][face_love]

This gets a big AWWWWWWWW

11. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    YOU'RE ALIVE! Up and I'll be back with a review!

12. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Definitely cuteness factor! TK, you've a way of keeping me on teh edge of my seat! The way Jacen revealed himself both intentionally and unintentionally was awesome! I love the mush.

13. -JacenSolo-

-JacenSolo- Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I tried to tell you this story would be awesome.

Now do you believe me??

14. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    OH EEM GEE, SO CUTE!!1

Lovely job, as always, man! Maybe becasue you, like, own J/TK? And Allana, now, too, cause she was adorable! <333

Although I must admit, I'm stunned. TK writes a fic on Hapes and Gadell doesn't make an appearance? Guess he was busy with the handmaidens or something. :p

15. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    TCR!: Heeehehe! I caused a splat. ;-; Awww. BUT AT LEAST IT WAS A CUTE ONE. And I love you too. XD I'm glad you liked it! And I hope I didn't kill with the cute.

pregnantpadme: You are very welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only one totally hoping upon all hopes that the new little crazy family gets at least a couple moments like this in the canon world. That would totally make my fandom life (although Allana herself came very close -- now they just have to top that by giving us some cute family bonding! Heeehe!) :D

Thrawn: I KNOW. IT'S SO NOT ME. ;)! I'm glad you enjoyed it though! *runs off to come up with dark plots* Heeee~

AvenKiel: Thank you so much! *hugs* Hopefully I can post more stuff here and catch up. I've been so busy lately. >_<

Healer_Leona: Aww! I didn't mean to make the eyes tear. I guess it just happened that way -- although I'm glad they're happy/sweet tears! :D

Striker: Heeee! Thank you soooo much! *hugs* I was reeally worried about writing her. I guess I've never been good with writing kids -- so I was worried about Allana especially, since she's Jacen and TK's. XD

Star_Angel: LOL! As perfect as they can get, I guess. ;) What with all the crazy extended family and such. Heeehe! I'm glad you liked it!

TrillianTK: Eeeee glomp! :D Thank you so very much for your comments -- and especially the comment about Allana. I was so very worried about writing her. O_O

Jade_Max: Awww thank you soooo much! *huuugs* I'm glad it was good and not overly sweet, which is what I was afraid of. I guess I was paranoid cause usually they aren't this sweet. Heeeheh! And big AWWWWWWs are always welcome. They let me know I'm doing something right, LOL. XD Thank you again! ^___^

SilSolo: LOL! I'M ALIVE! That makes you sound like a mad scientist, which is awesome. ;D Thank you very much! I hadn't tried my hand at mush for awhile so I'm glad I can actually do something with it! Heehehe! I'm also glad the way he revealed himself worked -- I wasn't sure if it would work out in the end or not. But I'm happy it did! Thank you~~ :D

Jasa: Kay, I guess I do. XD Thanks for beta-ing, yo. Heeee~~

Luuuuuusa!: Thank you, darlin'! Heeehehe! AND OMG I KNOW. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS. "Must... not... put... Gadell... mustnotdoit." Poor thing was screaming at me the whole time. I was all, "YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE." And he said he could be the babysitter but I knew that wouldn't work cause he's a punk.

... and I'm totally out of it now. I have to go to bed. Heehe!

Thanks again everyone! :D!

16. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    I really enjoyed this. :) I'm anxious to see what becomes of this family in the new books and this was a lovely piece to tide me over. Great job. =D=

17. Goddess_Solo

Goddess_Solo Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2006

Awwwwwww! You've captured my heart!

This was so sweet Heather, I loved it. It's nice to see Jacen and Tenel Ka so angsty, they didn't show any emotion between them in TUQ, even though Tenel Ka's just given birth! I think someone should rewrite 'introductions', and I think it should be you.

Loved it [face_love] so very sweet

18. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Muuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

I am now very happy. It's too hard to find good J/TK mush.

That was one of the sweetest things I've read recently. Definitely tops DN. :p Great work!

19. FanakinSolo

FanakinSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    That's just... wow. Cute! (and yes, I'm saying that, even though I'm a fanguy)

You might recognize me from the Kriff This boards. I finally got a TF.N account to post my fics! OMG fun!

20. KillerRomance

KillerRomance Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 27, 2005
    I loved it :) I def agree that profic needs more moments like this. I can't wait till the whole secret of Allana's dad is out :)

21. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    obi_ew: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it~ and I'm glad I could provide some material to tide you over -- I just hope I'm tiding you over for something good. Cause if the stuff that gets put out in the books is sad then this piece will just tide you over for sad, which is no fun. ;D

Goddess_Solo: Awwwww! I don't know if I could pull that off -- although I could certainly try! ;) Thanks for having faith in me~! And thank you for your comments -- I'm really happy you enjoyed the story! :D

Mirax_Corran: ^____^ Thank you! I'm happy that I could provide good J/TK mush! Heeehe! I'm also happy I still have the mush bug somewhere in me. I haven't wrriten mush in awhile. XD

FanakinSolo: Hey!! Yesss, I know you! ;D And being a fanguy is perfectly fine~ thank you for the wow, wows are always good. And yes you must post your fanfiction -- as you noticed TFN has massive fanfiction boards. XD

KillerRomance: Heeehe! I agree with you that profic needs more moments with relationship stuff, not too much. But just a bit more! And yesssss, everyone finding out about Allana is gonna be awesome. :D Heeehe!

22. SephirothsKiller

SephirothsKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Haven't been on these boards for a while, nice to see the quality is still there.

Of course I have a nasty feeling about what would happen in Cannon if Allana was revealed... Moments like this one I feel are the biggest problem in SW fiction. There aren't enough of them... Too often when there could be instead the authors fill it up with a random piece of action that doesn't do anything to further the story...

-Tenel-Ka- for pro-fic president!!

23. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    I can't believe i didn't reply to this one when i first saw it a couple of week's ago. :oops:
    well, anyway, since it's moved back up the list, time to correct my oversight. :)
    This is one of my very favorite J/TK fics. It shows each character being true to themselves. and the situation is completely believable. Bravo! =D=

24. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    This was really good[face_dancing]

25. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Aww! So cute! :D =D=

It's been linked in the Allana index. If I've missed any of yours, let me know and I'll add them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.