main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Here Be the Great and Mighty Cari!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cari, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Cari

Cari Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2014
    So ello. Name's Cari *cough*nickname*cough* and considering I signed up for this wack-job sideshow, I love Star Wars. (insert 'uh der' here)
    Quick facts as to get things straight...
    I am female. No call he, no call it. I am she.
    I am a 'young adult'. I will not specify age, but I remain in the beginning years of my life. That said, I am still quite mature. (not)
    Please do not make fun of me for any slip-ups I may have for I am 1)autistic, 2) dyslexic 3)tad ocd, and 4) often times depressed.
    I write as well as draw, and plan to incorporate that into my dream career, Directing. Yeah, big goal, but I'm ambitious.
    My favorite colour is black, fav food is curry, I am a proud parrot mommy (baby's name is Kozmo) I am 5'9" and I speak a petite 'quantité de français'. ^_^
    Any-whoozers, that's me. I'll probably think of some other stuff later.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums Cari hope you have lots of fun and don't worry everyone here is awesome.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Cari! :)

You seem to be talkative. That's good, you'll find your place very soon. Just take a look around and ask, if you need help.

See you around? :)

4. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    By the looks of things, you'll fit in juuust fine. :p

Expect there to be a lot of friendly folk on this site. Even though I haven't been very active on the site lately, I still remember a lot of good conversation I had with these people (Whom are awesome! ;))

Looking forward to conversing on the forums! :D

Shira A'dola likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Cari - Welcome. Curry is easily in my top 5 favorite foods, as well. I turned illustration into a career, so stick with your artforms and make your goals happen.

If anyone picks on you for any reason, feel free to @.tag me or send me a message and I will be certain to lower their self esteem a few notches for you. Have fun, get involved and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.

Skiara likes this.
  6. Cari

Cari Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2014
    Commander Krix
    Thanks man. And OMG you like Hellsing?!!! *extreme fangirling*