main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Info Here for help and to create entertainment!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Empor, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Empor

Empor Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2015
    Hello Chaps!

Just registered here, like many will say, I have been a fan of star wars for a very long time.

I am interested to check out this forum, and see what it is all about. From what I have quickly scanned through it seems very interesting!

My main reason for joining this forum is to in fact seek out a relatively good artist, that can do quite detailed and coloured drawings, as I have a few things in mind, but they are purely for entertainment, so by that I mean there will be no profit, or money involved. Which brings me onto the next reason, my other reason for joining is to perhaps create entertainment for people here. As much as I planned on finding an artist, I hoped to then proceed and sort out my own site, which I may still do, but from what I have seen here, I may introduce my work for bringing Star Wars entertainment here in the appropriate sections.

Well hi to everyone anyway, I hope that you guys will read and enjoy my 'stories' that I hope to post in the future, and I would appreciate any help on these as well, contact me via messaging here, and if I think we can do some good work together, then we can begin the projects I hope to begin as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Empor

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Empor! :)

Your project is a big one, but we have some talents out there and maybe one is interested. If not, I still hope that you enjoy these boards so much that you'll stay for for quite some time and maybe you can even learn to do your drawings yourself, since you'll get feedback and help for that for sure! Just take a look at the boards of FanActivities for drawing and the FanFic board for stories.

Have lots of fun and good luck! :)

3. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    A question and a word of advice: If these pics are purely for entertainment, why don't you draw them yourself? Most artists here come in two forms: Those who do commissions free, for friends (and they're usually pretty backed up like I am), or those who won't do commissions for free because they rely on those paid commissions as part of their livelihood.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  4. Empor

Empor Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2015
    Thanks for the advice! But a simple reason for why I would not draw them myself.

I cannot draw for the life of me. I have tried believe me, and I would do it myself if I could, but compared to what I know others can do my standard of drawing doesn't quite meet theirs. I know it doesn't have to be perfect art, but my art is far from it.

Thanks again for your advice though! Any help and advice with what I am hoping to do is great!

5. NovaStar

NovaStar Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2015
    нєℓℓσ! ι'м иєω тσ тнιѕ ωєвѕιтє αи∂ ιи fσяυмѕ ι'м gєиєяαℓ. ιf αиуσиє нαѕ αиу тιρѕ, тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє gяєαтℓу αρρяє¢ιαтє∂!

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    NovaStar

Welcome.

Tip One. Don't use that font ever again. Too hard to read.

Try Ariel, or Verdana.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012