Salisb, NC Here I am. Please remember me.

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Darth_MacDuff, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff Jedi Master

star 2
    Sorry I have not been posting here lately, but things here in the Outer Rim are not looking too good. My wife lost her job and has been unable to find any work since September due to foreign consultants cutting their rates so low. Now she was bringing in anywhere from 75-80% of the family income and finally got to draw but not until December. Now the phone calls are starting about the house and the cars and my wife has been worrying herself sick about all this. I miss you guys so much. I was to get together soon. Wanna see if I can get TK2009 finished. Please remember me here in the Outer Rim. May The Force Be With You!
  2. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    So sorry to hear about Darth Real Life being so nasty to you. :(
  3. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hear you - my work has gone through pay cutbacks to save everyone's jobs but will still have temp. layoffs on and off until things pick up (My team is swamped at work for two months solid but others are obviously not). Miss you man and yes if I get paid furlows as planned on and off during 2009 we should be able to finish up your suit pulls without any trouble at all - we will see. Hope to see you on here more or facebook...
  4. Darth_MacDuff Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi Guys! Remember me? Sorry I have not been on the forums here lately. I have been sidetracked as of late. To top it all off Rebel Forces sacked my "STar Destroyer". In other words, my truck got repossessed on the the 15th of June, so I am down to my TIE Fighter now. It has been rough and to top it all off, I have put on about 45 pounds so there is no way, my fat arse is getting in Vader! I am going to have to do something and quick. I miss seeing all of you. Good times. Maybe things will turn around and we can get together again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.