main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Here we are....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    :::Throws confetti

(not really)

BOSH TALK
    Secretary: CHicago Force
    Chicago Force Message Boards Moderator Twin

2. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Why yes, we are . . .

JediLars

3. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Okay.....so far - I HATE Snowboards or whatever they call this thing. And no, I won't get used to it. Maybe CF can use some of the charitable monsy, and we can hire Sting and Cyndi Lauper and others for some promotional commercials "I want my UBB!"

It's a thought.

4. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Dude, I don't know if I like this. Fanforce.net is still up cause I was just there to check my mail. Anyone know 'bout that? I mean about fanforce mail. Is is still gonna be there?

5. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Yes, the site itself will remain the same, give or take a cosmetic update or two.

6. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    Nice to see that at least some have made the transfer. Now we just wait for the others.

7. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    From what I read, our home, our REAL home, will be around another week, so we can peer into the windows and wish we were all sitting about the warm fire, roasting 'shmallows. So, get over there, cut and paste your favorite thread, and bring it back to life. I will. :)

8. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    It's good to see you are being a good sport about this, JJ. Do you think that Penguin will make the move??

9. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Nah. That chicken **** beeeeeee-atch doesn't have the guts.

(There - if that doesn't get Penguin in here, nothing will. Who will I fight with? Who can possibly match my wit and skills? Who will tell me I have not the chance to hold thine jock strap, huh? OH........CRUEL WORLD!!!! TAKE ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!)

10. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Awweee, poor baby! I think Jeff likes Penguin. It's one of those Hate-Hate relationships :)

p.s. Hey Jeff: Bite me.

11. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Waves hand,

My first post...It's not so bad, after all now that I'm here, all the cool people have made it. :p

Carrie

12. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey Autobot! Good to have ya here. The place just wouldn't be the same without ya. One question...

When are you going to get your butt working on a new FAQ for people who don't know about ChiForce?

Also, don't forget to post in the Introductions folder!!

13. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Hi xMav!
    I will be posting the new FAQ. The last one needed an update. I just have to clean up the old one. I saved it with all the html in it for the colors. I don't believe that works here, so I have to update it and take that stuff out.

If the html is working here we should see and in bold, if not then some [] junk.

14. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm with you too.

Phil

15. ScoobyDew

ScoobyDew Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2000
    I'm here too. Rather irritated slow these boards are. The other one was lightning fast here at work, but these just drag. Oh well, life goes on. :)

16. StarChicWars

StarChicWars Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2000
    You guys are the bomb! I must confess that I haven't gotten the nerve to post before, but the hour is desperate. Do what you must, but get Le_Penguin back!!! I dream about him at night, and look forward to reading his posts everyday. Without him, it's just not the same.

my .02

SCW-
    MTFBWY, CF, A

17. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Sitting in the corner......chopped liver, I am.

18. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    No JJ13 you're not chopped liver! You're fine sliced liver.

:)

19. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    But no Penguin.......

<sob sob>

Least I have the guts to come here. El_Penguineros, Grand Masta La Penguin-zit, Herr Van Penguin, Emporer Penguin-san, the Great and Mysterious Penguin (never mind that man behind the curtain).....he ditched us. Well, I got one word to say about that:

Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary Planetary !!!!!!

Dig that.....

20. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    I second that erosion!!!

PLANETARY!

21. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Ahhhhh.......

NOW it feels like home - somewhat. :)

22. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Yes, I'm starting to warm up to this a bit, but it seems that we're not exactly as active as we were. There's something wrong here!
    Oh, well. Where's Penguin when ya need him?
    At least the main page is still up at Fanforce so I can check my mail. The site's new look is pretty cool.

23. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    I'd like to extend an invitation to all you cool Star Wars fans in the northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin, southern Michigan, western Indiana area, from Chi-town and elsewhere, to visit the St. Louis board for a fun little game you may (or may not) be familiar with...
    called SW MAD LIBS

It's something I originally borrowed from some crazy Minnesotans. It's fun!

:D

24. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Now I'm really digging Planetary lately, 'cause Ellis is setting up for some serious conflict between the team and the Four. At the same time, the continuing revelations regarding Elijah Snow stun and amaze me.... :D

Thom

25. StarChicWars

StarChicWars Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2000
    Okay, now it's not even funny. Le_Penguin MUST post soon!!! I've downloaded all of his pictures and am prepared to set up his own fan-club website. Please Professor, what will I have to do to make you come?!

Whoops,

SCW-
    MTFBWY, CF, A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.