main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Here we go again

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthDan1, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDan1

DarthDan1 Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    Alright IM sure that everyone has heard and knows Texas is about to get hit as hard if not harder than LA did 3 weeks ago by a hurricane. In the next two days i hope everyone has time to make preparations to evacuate any family and friends from the areas that are destined to get hit. Make sure to stock up on canned food and bottled water now.. there will be a surge to get this stuff and you want to make sure you have enough. Also gas prices are shooting up again so fill your vehicles now before its over 3 bucks a gallon. I know SA is far from the coast, but if this thing hits like they are expecting, we might have some tornadoes with alot of power outages. SO get prepared people and god bless you all and safe travels.
    Our prayers go out to our fellow fanforce members in the Houston and coastal areas.

DarthDan

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I second that my friend. I hope all of our family and friends are out of harm's way.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I got in touch with my buddy Buck Tadlock who lives South of Houston, he is leaving town today with his family, I also got word that my Uncle who lives in Houston is leaving today, I hope you will keep all our friends and fellow Texans in the Houston and the coastal areas in your thoughts.

Not sure how badly we can be affected by this storm here in SA but do check in with me and each other to make sure everyone's ok.

Take Care Friends

John

4. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    My family stubbornly decided to stick it out in Corpus Christi. Luckily, it looks like the hardest hitting part of the storm will bypass that area completely. I feel bad for the people living in LA, though. They're about to be royally smacked again. My sister and her family (who only recently moved to New Orleans) had to go to Florida this time around.

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Well, by the looks of things, Rita has been downgraded to Category 3 and looks headed for landfall in Beaumont. We're not going to see any adverse weather here in San Antonio. I hope this storm doesn't hit hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.