main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Here we go again?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by RooHo, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RooHo

RooHo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2006
    To all club members and to those of inclined beliefs. Resurrection will soon be firing up for additional spring and summer shoots. Those wanting to partake will have another opportunity rather that be a Jedi or Sith. Presently we are seeking individual that will fit the bill (height and weight) for our guards, costumes provided of course and we are also seeking more Jedi to dispose of our guards;-) Any takers? There?s ample time to construct costumes and I am willing to help those interested and can provide essentials if needed.

Future shooting locations:
    Lava Beds National Monument- four day trip this coming Memorial holiday weekend. Yes we are going back to the caves:)
    Johnson Family Ranch- Various shooting dates through spring and summer.
    Cache Creek- One day trip in late April or early May.
    Pinnacles National Monument- One day trip as well.
    As usual, room and board is provided as well as transportation except for the ranch shoots.

Those wanting to partake in the combat scenes will be required to have a bit of sword training. Training will be provided by Bane;-)
    Last time individuals were filmed in combat, this time there will be multiple combatants so the extra training needs to take place;-)

If you think you have what it takes- reply. If not, just continue sitting on your duff????.and have a great day:)

[image=http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/rick_johnson409/jk012.jpg]

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I enjoyed throwing my hat into the ring as an extra, and given the right amount of time (thanks to your ample forewarning), I wouldn't mind helping out again. When you get the dates for the ranch shoots and such nailed down, let us (me) know!

-TJ

3. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    Will do. This time it?s all green screen, no more stuffy cave;-)

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Aww... and the dark cave held my hutt sized girth so well!

-TJ [face_laugh]

5. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    I would love to help out on the film. I can go as Vos or an ample jedi (w/out the face paint). Any help I can muster would be hot.

6. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    Well that's one Hutt and one Vos, damn near two for two thanks guys. You still out there Russ? It would be nice to have ya on board once again;-)

7. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] That's awesome, when ever you need help I'm there

8. Seven-Two

Seven-Two Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2007
    I'm trying to come to the meetings but it seems every weekend you have one that's my weekend to work . I work every other weekend and I would like ot come . But anyway when the schedules match up Melissa and myself will surely be there . Thanks for all your support guys .
    Kent

9. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    I would like to try again to volunteer. I had to cancel last time because my father was gravely ill. I am hoping that won't happen again. To be immortalized in such a fan work as this would be a great honor; something to show to my kids and even their kids one day. My green jedi costume is essentially complete, and almost Rebel Legion worthy (hasn't been presented for that yet- probably after our March costume meeting).

[image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/RMH%202007%20Holiday%20Open%20House/RonaldMcDonaldHouse2007048.jpg]
    [image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/RMH%202007%20Holiday%20Open%20House/RonaldMcDonaldHouse2007047.jpg]
    [image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/RMH2007/100_2329.jpg]

So, I'll commit to arranging my schedule for two or three time frames for shooting (like all day Sunday,etc.), if that will be sufficient. I might be able to do more with more time warning.

10. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    That would be cool rogue 9 we?ll add ya to the list. I?ve been there with my father as well and know how all that goes, hope all is good. Costume is also looking good. It has a real ?new? look to it;-) Have ya thought of leaning to the lived in look, just an idea I thought I?d run by ya. IMPO costumes always look better ?more real? when they have seen some use but in all it is a good looking costume and I like the green. We used the same basic green motif as well for our Jedi but on a bit darker scale. You?ll have ample fore warning and that?s one of the reason I was graciously giving this sticky. Thanks to all of high authorities out there;-) Shooting will resume in mid April and we?ll be needing Jedi and such in June and July:)

And I would love to have LDV, Rouge 29, and 32 once again. BTW our FX guys are working on those scenes with that ground battle and all going on in the background as well as the mountains on fire- Impressive, Most Impressive:D

11. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok, let me get this straight: this is not necessarily for a full time college student who may only be able to get away during the weekend? I wonder if there will be opportunities this summer, since I don't intend to take any classes. I would really love to do this, what with my film acting aspirations and stuff; it would be right up my alley. Please please please, keep me posted on any weekend opportunities and stuff that comes up this summer. The only time I may not be available this summer is if my friend Alice flies out from Arkansas to visit me. In that case, my time would be hers. Otherwise, maybe I shan't be too quick to apply for a part time position at Outback Steakhouse this summer?

Lavenderrose @};-

12. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Are you looking for LDV, Marric and I to be our original characters or just generic jedi? I look pretty much the same, but I think LDV and Marric have had some hair/facial hair transformations. :D

13. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    Yes we are needing ya all for some ADR and if we could plan it all on the same outing we were going to capture a few distant shots as well. So as for ?hair and facial hair transformations? it really shouldn?t be a problem. If your looking the same it would be nice get a few additional shots of you however. Its all up to you guys but clean ADR is what is really needed and that can be done together or separately. And about the only shot we are missing is a shot of LDV from behind on green screen;-) believe it or not, lol, but its necessary for a certain hologram shot. At least he won?t need the hair just his ass;-) and the costume to cover it?lol?. The ADR can be done pretty much anytime on a weekend we plan out. The FX guys are working on them now so eventually we?ll be needed you guys and the voice that goes with. Once the scenes are complete I?ll give you guy a previews at one of the future meets. It will be nice to see you guys with all the battle elements going on in the background. And that?s the main reason for the ADR. We just didn?t capture you loud enough to lay over explosions and hover tanks.

It will be a very light day and we?ll have some of the finest BQ steaks, beer, and some other eats on hand and we?ll have ourselves a little fête.:D

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I can be there whenever you want Rohoo

15. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    If at all possible, could I get the days needed @ 3 weeks prior would be awesome, that way I could request them off from wk.
    Thanks
    Vos

16. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    Brethren,

April 21 or 22- tentative Knoxville shoot afternoon/evening Mimban opening (Bane/ Siris only)

April 26/27- War Room and Space ship shot at Ranch? (Extras could be used;-)

May 5 or 6- Cache Creek Bane/Siris with a guard in tow if possible

May 10- Lake Berryessa Bane/Chyann shoot

May 17 and/or 19- tentative open day at ranch for pick ups of Sith and Jedi battles- (Jedi and Sith needed;-)

May 22 - 26 LAVA BEDS Shoot- Rick and family will be leaving on Thursday 22 for the caves- Most of the others will be leaving Friday and following Eric and Jennifer up.

June 7 - Bane / Siris at Ranch for Legend scene

June 21- Resurrection shoot (This will be at night)

If you would like to volunteer or have question please PM or email me. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.