main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Grimby , Oct 30, 2012.

1. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

That's all I have to say about that.

2. DarthBryan64

DarthBryan64 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    What an incredible moment in time....the prequel years were so much fun, and now we have it to enjoy all over again. Let's all savor each moment during the next couple of years, this is something none of us ever thought we'd see again. But, like the slogan says "Star Wars is Forever"!!!!!!!

3. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Star Wars was a vision of Lucas, and even he realized over time that vision now belongs to the rest of the world! With proper guidance it can continue on for generations!

4. DarthYourMom

DarthYourMom Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 26, 2002
    I really loved visiting the forums for the PT, and look forward to doing it again. Cheers everyone!!! [face_dancing]

5. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I didn't read through the entire thread so forgive me if this topic has been discussed but what about an 7SA and a separate 7NSA forum for those of us who aren't going to want to be spoiled rotten just by reading thread titles. The nonspoiler forum did a great job in between AOTC and ROTS, it wasn't perfect but I think a lot of people were thankful to have a place to go and talk about the upcoming film without knowing a lot of details.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
  7. Boom_Pow

Boom_Pow Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2009
    I'll just say what many have already before me: woo hoo!!! I'm nervous as hell about 7,8,9. I'm very excited and want to see them made but still I am nervous. I spent my entire childhood (up until the Thrawn trilogy) speculating what those movies would be like and even though I'm at a point in my life where I'm able to more or less check expectations at the door, this one will be rough. The other thing that I'm dying to know (without getting totally spoiled) is what kind of story they are going to do? In my childhood I always wanted a movie that was about 10 years after Jedi and have the original cast intact. I'd still love to see the original core actors return but the roll they'd have in the story now would obviously have to be much different than the stories I dreamed up 20 some years ago.

Exciting times indeed!

8. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Thanks, I just saw that actually. Just hard to believe it's only 2.5 years away[face_dancing]

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. LUH-3417

LUH-3417 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2001

10. LUH-3417

May 11, 2001
    Just want to say Hi everyone I'm BACK and it's good to be here

11. LUH-3417

May 11, 2001
    crickets chirp

12. junior senator

junior senator Jedi Master star 1

Aug 9, 1998
    Good to have you back!

13. Jimstarwarsfan

Jimstarwarsfan Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    I was laying on the sofa one evening feeling a bit down, Then the news came on TV and there it was. Lucas sells Lucasfilm. Oh yeah and Episode frickin 7 in 2015. First thing i did was call my brothers and tell them the news. I felt very cherpie to say the least.

I joined theforce.net in the build up to rots. Felt really empty when it was over. really enjoy all the build up to the films. Yeah, bring it on!

I am happy about the news. If you didnt guess

14. Roug3Squadron

Roug3Squadron Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    I can honestly say that I am a little worried to say the least...what is this new movie doesn't live up to our expectations now that Lucas is only a small part of this new project..

15. jainasky

jainasky Jedi Master star 1

Jun 7, 2010
    I am beyond excited! I just saw the news and thought it was a joke. I am so happy! I hope Mark is in it as Luke even if its just the first one to bridge it somehow. I'd love to see him reprise his role!

16. Jimstarwarsfan

Jimstarwarsfan Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    What a comeback for hamill if he's in the movies. I bet he has secretly waited years for the call from GL to put his cloak back on. I like many if they are honest was really dissapointed in the PT no matter how much i kid myself they are good, so i really hope these films are totally awesome..

17. DARTHKANISS

DARTHKANISS Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    All my old mates are messaging and reconnecting to discuss this momentous occasion. Mates I haven't seen in ages are getting together now to discuss and re-live the PT times we enjoyed earlier...I am loving this. Its bringing everyone together again.

18. YODA the all powerful

YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    What's it matter really? The old films we love aren't going away. Don't worry be happy!

19. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    E_W et al: yes, definitely a 7NS forum will split off at some point.

Keep in mind we've had 3,500 + posts in this forum in 2 days :p

This caught everyone by surprise and thank the Maker we moved the boards beforehand

JainaSoloYJK and Katya Jade like this.
  20. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Thank you, Hayden Christensen.

21. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Don't fear change! Embrace fresh ideas! We will always have the OT and the PT!

Force Smuggler likes this.
  22. briannabass

briannabass Jedi Knight

Jan 19, 2010
    When I first heard about this I was terrified. I've loved Star Wars since I can remember (thank you to my uncles for that) and the movies are fantastic. However, my true love of Star Wars is from the EU, particularly the novels and I really hope that the ST and the EU are at least mostly integrated. I'd hate to have what would appear to be alternate universes (like the new Star Trek versus older Star Treks).

23. junior senator

junior senator Jedi Master star 1

Aug 9, 1998
    I wonder if we'll see Anakin's ghost in the upcoming trilogy. And if so, will Hayden Christensen be playing it? I guess I could make a thread about that, but... (people would yell at me)

24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I heard a rumor that Hayden asked if he could play Anakin in TCW series but was turned down.

25. Quin'sal'nuruodo

Quin'sal'nuruodo Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    That would be the best to hear in person