Official Info Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Grimby, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jimstarwarsfan Jedi Master

star 1
    I hope these films are really deep. I really can't wait, Can i be put into carbon freeze until opening night please!.
    DarthKreVass likes this.
  2. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    But then you won't be able to see the film very well. You'll just see a big dark blur, or a big light blur.
  3. DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Our facility is crude, but it should be adequate enough to freeze you :)
    Last edited by DarthKreVass, Nov 6, 2012
  4. Poo-Do Jedi Master

- True. I'm ok with that though.
  5. The-Eternal-Hero Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Uncle Owen Force Ghost

star 4
    Interesting to read thru those old rumors and see how many we're spot on and others that were way off base.
    The-Eternal-Hero likes this.
  7. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    If it's not on Supershadow.com, it doesn't exist [/sarcasm]
  8. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    If it's not Scottish, it's crap!
  9. Episodes 7-9 Jedi Master

Red5.com for all your spoiler needs.
  10. Chosen_Jedi74 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was shocked when I heard the news but after the thought settled in I'm feeling like a kid during Christmas. I really thought SW was really done after ROTS. I was afraid that the dark times of the late 80's were going to happen again. I look forward to all the hype as all the rumors hit and announces are made. I remember when Fox TV aired the ROTS trailer for the first time and the internet was buzzing. I was up all night that day discussing the trailer and the movie. I can't wait!!
    Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  11. Darth Sone Jedi Master

Back in the pre-internet days prior to TPM being released I was trawling through newspapers and collecting articles that mentioned anything about the new movie. When ROTS came around, the internet was much more reliable and I was lurking here and at MF for anything and everything. This time it was social media that told me about the Disney takeover and the new movie, and the YouTube vid which made it official.

Who knows what might be the case in 3 years time...
    Bowen likes this.
  12. The-Eternal-Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh man, MF.com, that brings back memories...they still around?
  13. -NaTaLie- Force Ghost

star 4
    I used to frequen Aintitcoolnews around TPM's release (primarily for the prequels and LOTR rumors). I hear it's still around but there's no way I'll go back to that cesspool again.
    LawJedi and The-Eternal-Hero like this.
  14. Dranem Jedi Master

star 1
    AintItCoolNews is a shadow of what it used to be. The proverbial "sell out" if you will. They no longer carry scoops or spy reports, they just link to sites that do it better. I still visit for movie reviews and such, but its not at all like it used to be. It once seemed like a secret part of the internet for geeks, not its just a big ad hub for toys and Amazon.com.
  15. TheFoot Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Been a SW fan for a very long time, since about 10 years old. Was 16 when TPM was released in theaters. I've been lurking on this site for quite a while, but couldn't contain my enthusiasm to sign up for a new account and get ready for the new discussions coming up!

Not sure how I feel about the Disney thing, but it really just means SW has a whole new well of resources to draw from, and I'm excited about the years to come!

Chears everyone!
    Bowen and The-Eternal-Hero like this.
  16. Vicious Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
  17. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    I think I'm going to take a break from this forum... someone message me whenever we have actual news (or a really cool theory that's actually NEW)! :p
  18. Poo-Do Jedi Master

Just a random thought but...I think i'm almost as excited hearing a new John Williams score (hopefully) as I am about the movie.
  19. Vicious Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Thats gonna be a while, so see you next year :p [face_laugh]
  20. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Williams turned 80 this year. His age/health might be an issue when the time comes to do the score. Hopefully not.
  21. Angel Eyes Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Rumored that Liam Neeson's character is Anakin's father. (Source: HAL2001) HAHAHA! Now I have some idea of how crazy this is gonna get. We truly know nothing!
    The-Eternal-Hero likes this.
  22. The Great No One Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 8
    hamil's pretty much already said he'd love to play luke again elsewhere, so if they actually have a story that involves them looks like we'd be set to go on all fronts there. now i just wonder about billy dee williams. :p
    Vicious Jedi likes this.
  23. Angel Eyes Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Not Bad! That is worth something coming directly from the horses mouth... That didn't come out right.
    Vicious Jedi likes this.
  24. tekkamansoul Jedi Knight

25. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon Force Ghost

star 3
    I nearly spit out my water reading that... [face_laugh]
    Panakas_Dawg likes this.