main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Grimby , Oct 30, 2012.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That picture says so much. I can practically write the Episode III script myself from this image.

^^ ... or so 1,000 such discussions went. ^^

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I can't wait for the picture of Mark Hamill's eye that creates 28 threads.

DarthTunick likes this.
  3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    or his bum... [face_love]

4. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I still say it should be this:

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Somebody's going to have chop off his legs with a lightsaber in order to fit in that backpack. :p

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It could be Boba in the suit. Maybe it's been in the back of Slave I since Jango's untimely end.. :p

8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, that was what I meant... it can't be Jango but it could be Boba. :p

9. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I was like 15 at the time. I stayed up all night trying to get the video on a dial up connection. I finally did and watched it, then went to school with no sleep. It was a pretty killer time to be a star wars fan.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Indeed it was. These days, people apparently get excited by how much Mark Hamill ate this week. It's quite a contrast.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  11. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I hope its as insane this time. I remember being excited for TDKR viral marketing because I remember seeing how epic TDKs was *which I sadly never got to enjoy its viral marketing*. I was pretty hyped but in the end...it kind of failed. Here's hoping the viral campaign for EP7 is good and keeps us insane. :)

12. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    BinB has vanished from the internets -:(

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I know. I looked for it not too long ago. I cannot seem to locate the webcam pic of "Faux-bi Wan" lying in the chair, either.

DarthBreezy likes this.
  14. BountyhunterNez

BountyhunterNez Jedi Knight

Jul 18, 2004
    Now Harrison says "I think Han will be back", Lucas says "We signed em... Uh, oh wait, no we didnt, but we're talking". Why the heck don't they just tell us the big 3 are on board already?! Everyone is beating around the friggin bush so much. The common folks dont care one way or another, so they're just messin with us fans. It's enough already, make the freakin announcement for cripes sakes!

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    But...Disney wants their 'big whoop-de-doo'... [face_waiting]

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  16. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    The odds are in your favor I bet. ;)

17. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Yaaaaaaay [face_party]

18. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    But I suspect it might be a bit different this time because the story-ending is completely unknown. Also, we hadnt had a new SW film for 25+ years by the time TPM came out. Now it will just be around a decade. However, this new film will maybe, perhaps, feature the Big 3, which could catapult the insanity into the stratosphere.

I still sometimes think this is all surreal and they haven't even shot anything yet! :p

19. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Its gunna be insane but with mega hype comes mega lies. Just you wait....once we get around to casting we will be flooded with soo many "Hey this Disney channel actor/Wrestler/Shia/horrible comedian/obvious bad choice is in talks for Star Wars" rumors we'll go insane. Not to mention the current trend of "These actors are Lucasfilm's top picks for the new leads and they are all fighting for it so pick your fave and start rooting for him!"

KED12345 likes this.
  20. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    Shia...lol. You just know there will be at least one of those casting rumors. "Shia is cast as Han's son!". OMG! ;)

21. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Its pretty much bound to happen. That and the inevitable "This notable JJ actor is in talks!". Hopefully its not as painstakingly annoying as the GOTG casting which went from Oscar-calliber actors to freaking Twilight actors then to wrestlers then to Adam Sandler and then to Burt Macklin. I dont want to deal with that again.

22. themetresgained

themetresgained Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2013
    HOMIGOD I REMEMBER THAT

23. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    I can't wait for the chaos that will begin presumably later this year when they begin shooting. I recall when I was a kid the days of hyperspace at SW.com, those were the only way to get set pictures. Now we're probably going to get set pictures leaked from every corner of the internet. You wait, there will be pictures of an extremely blurry shot of something green and everyone will be like "omg! CGI, this is going to suck."

I'm betting that the chaos for the sequels might even be worse than the prequels. We already get 20+ threads a day about bathrooms, Jar-Jar, Ewoks, and whenever Harrison Ford opens his mouth about Star Wars.

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I can't wait for the script leaks.

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    "Backstreet Boys Are Back!!!"