main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Grimby , Oct 30, 2012.

1. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Oh god why would they waste billions of dollars and hire great talents such as JJ Abrams and Michael "destroys your heart" Ardnt just to cancel it for the lols. How dare they, those evil little mice ;)

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  2. Master Cratos Ashplanet

Master Cratos Ashplanet Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2013
    i know if we the star wars fans don't do somthing now star wars will be dead untill someone else buys the rights and how log will that take:mad:[face_skull]

3. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Boy you're going to be totally confused next year when the first teaser trailer comes out.

4. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    their will not be star wars VII just forget

5. Luke Heffernan

Luke Heffernan Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2013
    [face_laugh] How can this not be a troll. He can't even spell George Lucas right [face_rofl] Anyway, nice try troll boy [face_rofl][face_rofl] [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I guess we're just wasting our time here, right? Maybe Episode VII is the fake working title for the Howard the Duck sequel. :(

7. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Despite all the recent Disney press releases stating the total opposite - with the producer even saying a few days ago that filming begins in less than a year?

I didn't know trolls bothered TFN's boards.

8. Luke Heffernan

Apr 29, 2013
    Episode VII Howard the Hutt [face_laugh][face_rofl]

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Brace yourself.

There's a storm coming, Mr. KED. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could discuss Star Wars so peacefully and leave so little for the rest of us.

10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Exactly. Anyway, move along... ;)

11. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    ?

12. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    not true "liar"

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Be kind... rewind.

A little diplomacy will go a long way in here.

14. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Why can't this forum have more parody accounts rather than these sad individuals?

15. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012

Straight from the Disney website, was also posted on SW.com last October when LucasFilm was bought out by Disney.

http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-news/press-releases/2012/10/disney-acquire-lucasfilm-ltd

Global leader in high-quality family entertainment agrees to acquire world-renowned Lucasfilm Ltd, including legendary STAR WARS franchise.
    Acquisition continues Disney's strategic focus on creating and monetizing the world's best branded content, innovative technology and global growth to drive long-term shareholder value.
    Lucasfilm to join company's global portfolio of world class brands including Disney, ESPN, Pixar, Marvel and ABC.
    STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 feature film targeted for release in 2015.

16. Luke Heffernan

Apr 29, 2013
    [face_laugh] This guy don't even follow the Star Wars news but he claims that the movies are cancelled [face_laugh][face_laugh]That little fat guy cracks me up [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

17. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I like this thread...its exciting. [face_laugh]

Also I heard Arndt was seen recently. I guess Disney finally let him out of that warehouse he's been captive in for the past year. :p

darthzac14 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  18. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    really you wait it will never come out leave me or you "will fell the full power of the dark side of the force my little green friend"

19. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    the poit that you made was /2012/10/

20. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    That hasn't changed at all. That's straight from Disney and they've been releasing press reports ever since on the progress of Episode VII and JJ Abrams has been making various comments about him directing Episode VII ever since.
    (posted May 7th, today).
    http://www.slashfilm.com/j-j-abrams-suggests-star-wars-could-prevent-him-making-star-trek-3/

Michael Arndt, the writer, talking about Episode VII last November.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/10/michael-arndt-star-wars-episode-vii_n_2109223.html

Not going to lie but it's completely unnecessary to call him a "little fat guy," especially if that's his real picture.

21. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    So Star Trek Into Darkness is coming out soon. Its great to hear that the film JJ makes before Star Wars is getting good reviews. Makes me all the more hopeful JJ will do a great job at SW. Only down side is that he probably wont bring back Cumberbatch and I want Cumberbatch *even though I wouldn't be able to survive the screening due to the "Cumberattacks" I've been having lately. Being a cumberb!tch does that to ya*. I just hope whoever JJ casts as the villain or new leads are soo epic that me and the entire female community go into massive squeel attacks because we love them soo much. DONT FAIL ME, JJ! :D

KED12345 likes this.
  22. Master Cratos Ashplanet

May 1, 2013
    yes and is you do not belive me look here http://io9.com/is-disney-about-to-destroy-the-star-wars-expanded-unive-470481676
    P.S. "that is a real photo of me if you think i am fat go ahead but i have learned to conceal my anger so leave me be"

23. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    That's the Star Wars expanded universe - the novels, short stories, and comics that have come out ever since the early 1990s that take place after Return of the Jedi. That is not the movies.

24. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    We've reached a whole new level of 'EU becomes AU' denial... :rolleyes:

25. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    So we're done with personal insults, threats, and ludicrously inaccurate statements, right? I have a banstick that agrees with me...

darthzac14 and eht13 like this.