main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Here we stand

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Here we stand and here we make our stand with all our combined and growing abilities. For I had to Succed to have failed. Here we stand. The youths and the elders. The frail and the strong. Steadfast and agile... Here we stand and here we may fall. And this is where we rebuild.Here we stand.
    Let me say that I have never been prouder to lead. And I must give credit where deserved.
    Josh, you have amazed me. You listened. And you succeded. And you asked for more.Bravo.
    Betty, you take on two positions in the senate and bring light to grey areas. Bravo.
    Berry, you organized when felt it was a time to stand fast. Now you too are in the senate. Well done.
    And to our two new members I have only to appoligize, for the meeting was not the intension but was the result of the rest of us gathering. To many questions were asked and we needed to settle matters to avoid prolonged confusion.Deep apoigies to you both.
    And to all of you I thank you for support and keeping theses boards alive in my absence from them.
    The next meeting is posted and I hope to see familiar and new faces there.

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    No need to apologize at all, we totally understand. We're excited to be a part. -Jerry

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I am proud to serve in your senate and will do what I can to help us build.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, what she said. i live to serve and all that.

"i ask for nothing, master"
    "and you shall receive it... in abundance!"
    :D

no, really. i am pleased that we are trying to stick with it, and move forward with a positive attitude. i look forward to new faces and to new adventures!

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    This coming from the one that claimed to not want to be Vice-Chancellor?

I thought as much.

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    sorry, but there was no "facetious" setting amongst all our glorious new formatting bits.

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.