Here ye! Here ye! November Meeting Details Here Be!

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I know the thread title makes no sense. I felt a moment of poetic leaning that went way awry. :p

But, as the thread title suggests, I do actually have the meeting details for this month. ;)

We will be holding our next meeting on Saturday, November 20th, at noon. Our meeting location will be Mama Fu's, located at 3027 N Druid Hills Rd, NE Atlanta, GA 30329. The phone number for the restaurant is (404) 844-MAMA.

This month's theme is Original Love. Let's celebrate the trilogies the way they were when we first saw and loved them. Bring in your favorite collectible from your childhood--assuming your mom didn't sell it for 5¢ at that yard sale back in 1985.

Let me know if you have any questions.

See you all on Saturday! :D
  2. RagingBantha Jedi Knight

guys...I'm so sorry that I've missed a coupla meetings. I feel pretty bad about it. I've been working hardcore over the past few months. I graduate culinary school in december...yay! finally..FREEDOM! anyway, I just wanted to apologize for my absence. Talk to you kids again soon.

Pana
  3. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Graduate culinary school. Feel hungry rebels!

Seriously. Congratulations on making it through. We look forward to hearing of your new life in the world of gluttony.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.