main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Here ye! Here ye! November Meeting Details Here Be!

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I know the thread title makes no sense. I felt a moment of poetic leaning that went way awry. :p

But, as the thread title suggests, I do actually have the meeting details for this month. ;)

We will be holding our next meeting on Saturday, November 20th, at noon. Our meeting location will be Mama Fu's, located at 3027 N Druid Hills Rd, NE Atlanta, GA 30329. The phone number for the restaurant is (404) 844-MAMA.

This month's theme is Original Love. Let's celebrate the trilogies the way they were when we first saw and loved them. Bring in your favorite collectible from your childhood--assuming your mom didn't sell it for 5¢ at that yard sale back in 1985.

Let me know if you have any questions.

See you all on Saturday! :D

2. RagingBantha

RagingBantha Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2004
    guys...I'm so sorry that I've missed a coupla meetings. I feel pretty bad about it. I've been working hardcore over the past few months. I graduate culinary school in december...yay! finally..FREEDOM! anyway, I just wanted to apologize for my absence. Talk to you kids again soon.

Pana

3. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Graduate culinary school. Feel hungry rebels!

Seriously. Congratulations on making it through. We look forward to hearing of your new life in the world of gluttony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.