main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH *** Here's all the info on the 'Fanforce" meeting***

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    As I type this we are set to roll :) ! The first ever "Columbus, Ohio Fanforce meeting" WILL be Sat. March 9th we will meet at Applebee's but Easton (Actually it's on Morse rd. in front of Best Buy across the street from Easton got all that?) We would like to see everyone between 3:30p.m. & 4:00. Bring your own money to eat or drink or both.
    As I've said before in other post's I would like you all to bring a list of things you want this "Fanforce" to do. We will then cut and paste from everyone's list and come up with a "Master copy".
    We hope to see all of you there!
    See ya later!

2. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    How will we know who to look for when we get there? I mean what name will the party be under, etc.?

3. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    That's a good question. Just ask for the "Jawa" party. I hope other people read this thread so they'll know who to ask for. I'm sure they will.

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Ok, I have updated the main FF page to reflect the changes. ;)

5. Jedi_Dan

Jedi_Dan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 1998
    Hey, any of you guys members of OSWCC <Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club>?
    If not check it out at www.oswcc.com. If you are a star wars fan/collector and liv ein Ohio you are missing out!
    I live right up the road (literally) from Easton but will be out of town that weekend.
    :(

6. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    Jawa party. . . ok. hehehe. So, what will our Fan Force name be? I'm not Catholic, but the "Jedi Knights of Columbus" sounds kind of good. What do you think?

7. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    How about "Buckeye Knights"? On the one hand it strikes me as a bit silly, but on the other, it sounds just right. Or at least appropriate.

8. deak_starkiller

deak_starkiller Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2002
    I like the sound of "Jedi Knights of Columbus" (sorry galen). Count me in for March 9th.

9. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Hmm...Jedi Knights of Columbus does have a decent ring to it.
    By the way, how long do you think we'll be? I have a little bit of a time constraint, but should be able to make next saturday.

10. dschomburg

dschomburg Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2001
    Drag...I will not be able to attend.
    Will you be posting the results of the first meeting? Or will there be a mailing list?

11. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    I can't go either. Maybe it's because I live 2 hours away and this is the closest FF to me, or the fact I'm 14...hmmmm... ( :( I love Applebys :( ) Tell me what goes on, thanks!

12. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I'm moving back to Columbus in May and was pumped to hear about Fanforce. I'll actually be in town the weekend of the first meeting. I hope I'm able to come.

13. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Cool. I look forward to meeting you.

14. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    I did a quick head-count of everyone who said that they would be coming to the meeting this weekend. I counted 8 (could have missed someone since I had to go through 4 different threads), which is great. I was wondering if anyone was bringing friends along. The more the merrier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.