main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Heres to Rachel!!! May the force be with you, and may your nose stop hurting soon!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Just thought you could use some cheering up...feel better! :D

2. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
  3. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Just whatever you do.... DO NOT SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH!!! :eek: ;) [face_devil] [face_laugh]

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    And don't stick anything up their either. :)

5. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    Hope you feel better-Don't pick too much! :p

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Yes, good advice from your mates...dont put anything in your nose, rest, take your drugs, rest, drink lots of fluids, and feel better soon. :)

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    FEEL BETTER!!!!!

8. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    Hope you feel better soon!

9. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    And ,remember to stay waway from anything could potentially bug your allergies. the last thing you need is to sneeze or blow your nose.

10. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

DON't Listen to THEM......pick til your little heart is content. I'm playing, get better and I'll see ya soon. Later days...

11. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    ahhhhhhh

the stuff is out of the nose, and I can BREATHE again!!

I only sneezed twice in the past 5 days, and it only hurt for a few minutes after that. :oops:

But the best part...when I got the stuff pulled out today, the doctor had like dull scissors or something. He pretty much had to saw at the little stitch that was holding the splint up in my nose. He said he wasn't allowed to have sharp scissors anymore. :p

THEN he pulled out a splint, that was, I kid you not, at least as long as my middle finger. :eek:

and then a bunch of slimey snot that had been trapped up there fell out and it was really gross. And then, he did the other side of my nose. mmmmhhmmmm. :D

My nose feels like it has given birth, a satisfied yet somewhat painful feeling. It's still sore like you wouldn't believe, but at least I can eat with my mouth closed and blow my nose, and talk normal, and breathe without making funny whistley sounds, and don't have to dab at the snot flowing out of my nose, and.... I'll stop now. :D

Thanks for the well wishes and good advice (I COULD stick a LOT of stuff up my nose, I found out. But I wouldn't reccommend it.)

YAY! I can smell again too. :D

12. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm convinced those guys need to go to knot school or something... My sister had problems w/ the splint stitches twice and my Mom did too :p And it truly is amazing how much crap they can shove up there, huh?

Were your splints of the Shoe Horn Variety? And did you get packing too? My Mom's packing resembled something that should not have been placed in the nose (normally). :eek:

13. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    yeah, the splints had a curve to them, so I could breathe through them. Yeah right.

There was only packing on the left side, which had the "Huge Bone Spur" (as my doctor kept calling it) in it. When he kept pulling stuff out, I wondered if he was doing magic or something. o_O

14. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

COOL, COOL, COOL, COOL, Tell me more, more I tell you. Nevermind I don't want to know that bad. But I'm glad your feeling better, Welcome back to the World of Smells!! Weeeee Hooray for Duck Tape (it can fix anything) Later Days...

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, I guess you know how much storage space you've got back there now ;)

16. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    I'm glad you're feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.