main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Heresy" and other Very AU, Humorous (I hope) Vignettes -- Updated 8/9 (ESB Vader/Luke duel)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LonErian, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    ?Are too!?

?Artoo? Artoo Detoo?? That was dangerous... :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, casual conversation, with one hand missing... ;) (too bad that you can read it in "serious fanfictions" as well)

Please, more!

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    ?You are.?

?Am not!?

?Are too!?

?Artoo? Artoo Detoo?? Vader shook his head in shock. ?Don?t tell me you know that little astromech??

?Actually, I do,? the boy said. ?He?s around here somewhere. He flies with me on my X-Wing.?

?Have you had him your whole life??

?No,? the boy shook his head. ?He and Threepio??

?You?ve got to be joking!? Vader shouted. ?See Threepio? The protocol droid??

?Yeah, that?s the one,? the boy said. ?They belong to Princess Leia, but Artoo flies with me usually.?

Hahahaha! Yeat another wonderful viggie!

Can't wait for more (hint, hint )

3. Lando_Plenty

Lando_Plenty Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    LOL! Such casual conversation after Luke lost his hand..
    ?That is so like him,? Vader complained. LMAO! The metallic voice of Vader saying lines like these? No way! :p

This saga needs to be corrupted some more.

4. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Lon's escaped and is writing fanfic!!! I liked the Vader/Luke one best. Having an in-depth family discussion while clutching the stump of his severed arm, gotta love it!

:D :D :D

5. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Who knew Lon had a soft, fuzzy side to him? Even with Luke chatting away as he's going into shock from the severed hand. Maybe I'm all wrong about you...

--MissPadme

6. LonErian

LonErian Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2003
    aotc02 - That's what's so great about Luke, he can control his emotions and have a nice conversation even after you try to murder him. Good thing for Mara too. :p (And thanks for the up.)

geo3 - is there any hope that you are going to carry this forward to its logical/illogical conclusion? Yes! I'm thinking about a sequel to this viggie, although it won't be up for at least a few days.

LadyZ - Glad you're enjoying these. :) I'll keep 'em coming! :cool:

jedishellyskywalker - That's my favorite exchange in the viggie too! :D Yay!

Lando_Plenty - The metallic voice of Vader saying lines like these? No way! Probably a fair point. [face_laugh] Think of him more as Anakin than Vader, I guess.

Sock_of_Darth_Vader - Welcome! :D Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying them! ;)

MissPadme - Nah, I'm still a jerk. [face_laugh] I just write funny viggies sometimes. :p

Thanks again! I'll try to work something up within a week or so. :cool:

7. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Lon, oh Lon...<looks around> Now where did he go? :confused:

That last one was great!! You really have a talent for satire my dear! [face_laugh] More please!!! :D

8. pensfan100

pensfan100 Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2002
    I never think to look to see if I have messages and just saw this one so I just had to come and read it. This is hilarious! Too funny for words! Palpatine helping with pick up lines and Anakin only wanting to bed Padme. I am still laughing! Good work!

9. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Up!!!!!

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I just read the Paternity thing and that was hilarious! Too bad that couldn't happen in the movie. :p

[face_laugh]

11. LonErian

LonErian Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2003
    Arriss - Thank you! Satire is a lot of fun. ;)

pensfan100 - Thanks! I'm glad I could make you laugh. :cool:

geo3 - :)

Jedi_Liz - I suppose the Paternity viggie was a bit on the surreal side, wasn't it. Just a bit... [face_laugh]

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :D I am working on a new viggie - a sequel to Paternity - which I hope to post in the next few days.

12. Falls_the_Shadow

Falls_the_Shadow Jedi Youngling star 3

May 31, 2002
    LOL!

You could have a lot of fun with Lando altering the deal before realizing Vader has joined them. [face_mischief]

13. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    . Until now, the Jedatican has refrained from giving a verdict on this apocrypal thread but in light of events that might hopefully occur very soon - and in order to avoid a posthumous acknowledgement of the (for want of a more suitable word) - writer - of this collection, we are obliged to state an opinion at this late hour.

As a speaker of the Jedatican, I declare that these works are in conflict with the Dogma and Canon of Star Wars. They are: heretical, blasphemous, absurd and patricidal and should be decried by all true faithfuls. In this season of redemption and forgiveness, as the year - and the writer's life - draws to an end, I implore Lon Erian of the undeserving title of Jedi Padawan to confess his atrocities and to do penance. The Jedatican recommends retribution in kind: first, studying intensively the following parts of fanon-scripture: 'Cain and Abel: Erian and the Chosen One'; 'the Padawan and Dellia'; and 'Lon Iscariot Erian's end'... and then summarizing these events in epistles which will only be published after prior approval by the Jedatican.

As it is doubtful that even these actions will spare you from your just rewards in the after-life, we also recommend that you seek pardon from all the characters and readers whom you have offended, a complete list of which will be exhaustive and discouraging.

May the Force have mercy on your soul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.