main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Heritage School Annual Fall Carnival/ Car Show - MOVED to November 10

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Banner picked up. Nice to see you again, Stuart. I am glad everything worked out for us to meet up.

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    No problemo, good to see the basket going to some use! I hope the winner enjoys it.

3. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Thanks to all of you for arranging and taking the time to get the basket to the carnival!!! I really appreciate it!

4. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Also, to let you know, Bill made a stand for the banner for display at the car show. It looks great.

5. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    MEETING WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON SAT 10th FOLLOWING CARNIVAL

As mentioned in the meeting thread, 10th's no good for me, taking the wife away this weekend. Think the only things to be covered are finalising plans for Dec 1st and the Star Gazing. I'm sure you'll cope without me. [:D]

6. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    SO what time should the costume folk arrive? I kind of need a guage so I can pick up UCJ and stuff....

7. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    The carnival is from 10 - 3, but I don't expect anybody to be in costume the whole time. Only if you want to. Also, you only need to be there as long as you want. No specifics accept what works for you.

If anybody wants to help out at my book and coffee booth for a bit, it would be greatly appreciated, too!! Again, only if the Force moves you in that direction.

It's gonna be a fun day!

8. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    WHEE! This is gonna be great.
    But look out, folks. The Crazy Video Lady will be at it again![face_devil]

9. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you for the update about the meeting. We are planning to be there around 8:30 - 9:00a.m.
    I am sure I can help you with the coffee and stuff. Han can watch the car.[face_dancing] The basket we are bringing needs just a little TLC wrapping, though. I know it will be a fun day.
    We need to have a cutout of AaS for his special appearence for the meeting.[face_laugh] See you all tomorrow. Got to go get the Falcon ready.

10. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Have fun folks!

11. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    We will be there! I'm not going to have Seth wear his costume however. I had taken the soft armor pieces off the flimsy jumpsuit it came on and tried to glue it onto sweatpants and a shirt. But even two types of glue couldn't keep it on and we ended up duct-taping it secure on Halloween. I need to try to sew it on or something. Anyway, I think it'll be better for him that way he can run around without trouble.

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!!! I'm not sure about the weather. So long as the wind doesn't blow, everthing will be fine!

If you need my cell number, pm me.

13. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    I checked the forecast. It's not suppossed to get any higher than 70. Perfect costume weather!

14. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Let's see if I can remember everyone from the IEFF that came today:

The HanChewie clan (and the MFalcon)
    Cara UJ
    Lazlo
    Symina, Dazz and padawan

You guys are beyond awesome and I can't thank you enough for spending your day at the carnival and helping out the way you did.

It was nice to see Delta, JO and DM, too!! Glad you three got to stop by!

We've got one hell of a great group!!

I'm so sorry that JM wasn't feeling well enough to set up shop. I think a good dip in a warm bacta tank is in order for you, JM!!

Well, I didn't get as many pictures as I'd would have liked, but at least I had the opportunity to take some! Here ya go...

15. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Kari!
    Great phots. It makes me even more jealous that I didn't get to come. We are planning to come up for the parade though.
    I am so glad you got great support from the IEFF & 501st! Way to go troopers.
    P.S. Thanks for the call. It put my mind at ease and made me feel better. Can't wait for Friday!!!

16. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    For the people who saw my shoe:
    The other one is done.
    You'll all see some time. I'll wear them to the next meeting.

17. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    Great pics!

I promise; as soon as I have a version of the apple vid I like, I'll post it. Then I'll post the music vid for this show. :)

18. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Just wanted to let everyone know, we had a blast yesterday. A bit tired, but a lot of fun. The jail was very popular. You had great pics, Kari. I thought the meeting went great. It is nice to visit with all of you. I will post the minutes hopefully later today after work. Kessel is doing great. She was a bit overwhelmed at our grandkids, but adjusted very well.
    Delta, the one shoe is great, can't wait to see the other one. One bummer was I ran out of memory on my camera, so didn't take as many pics as I would have liked to. Did get a couple of pics of the stormtrooper getting arrested and thrown into jail. That was fun to watch. Did miss not seeing JM and Ryan, though. Hope you are feeling well real soon, JM. Always great to see everyone else.

19. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    I had a great time out there. I'm very sorry I didn't get everybody's name - I was so impressed by the costumes! I got some pretty good pics. As soon as I wake up and finish my waffle frenzy, I'll try to get them up -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Oh so those were YOUR shoes! I saw them in Kari's pictures and thought they were pretty awesome! We had a great time, and yes, the weather was perfect, if a little nippy for me, but great for Darren. He even was able to turn off his fan in his helmet. Sorry we didn't go to the meeting, but we were pretty tired out and Seth konked out right away in the car.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the parade! I know it's going to be even better this year!

21. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    I made a Zip file of all the pics I took and I tried to upload them. My ftp is freaking out. Will try later....

I'm gonna upload some to my Yahoo Star Wars page too... See Them Here!

22. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    I figured out my ftp problem and I uploaded the Zip file of the images....

Download them Here!

There's 64 pics and the whole file is 6.12 MB so be aware...

Kari, if you would like to put them up in the IEFF album I'd appreciate it....

23. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Not a problem. I'll try to do it this evening.

Hey HanChewie, how's the newest member of the clan doing?

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/My%20Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force%20Scrapbook/2007-11-07%20Heritage%20Carnival/IMG_3827.jpg]

Kessel

or

K2

(since I've got a Kessel, too)

24. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    Isn't K2 a mountain near Everest?

25. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    It's a mountain some where, not sure of the exact location, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.