main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Heroclix

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Sifo-Dyas, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Sifo-Dyas

Master_Sifo-Dyas Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    I'm really starting to get into these figures ( we also carry them as well if anyone here is into the game ) I mean there so cool. I don't play, I just collect my favorite characters,And the coolesst thing is that they are to scale. So that the sentinels are actually much larger in scale to the rest of the figures. ( gees can you imagine if they make a Galactus )They've already crossed into DC, now maybe thet'll do Image , and Darkhose and of course Star Wars would be major cool.

2. Dynath

Dynath Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    actually in order to be in perfect scale as depicted in the comic books and other sources, the sentinal should be aproximately 11 inches in hight rather than the 5 that it is. the sentinal is actually depicted at a hight of between 60 and 70 feet. the heroclix line are superbly sculpted and otherwise are generally to scale. Being a comic book collector I've picked up a few myself, my only annoyance is that they don't sell single figures, I'd like all the spider-man costumes, sadly i've only found the black costum and venom thus far and I don't feel like spending any more.

Well Collect on True Believers with our help Marvel will never be bankrupt again.

3. Master_Sifo-Dyas

May 30, 2002
    Thats true, however 11 inches might be to big a figure to minuver on a the board.

4. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    All I can think when I see them is: "Small figures...big boxes..."

...erm...

5. Master_Sifo-Dyas

May 30, 2002
    they're so cute. and I'm addicted to getting them ( well just the ones i like) some places sell them individually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.