main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: A New Hope in a Lost City

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Kuthuus

Darth_Kuthuus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2006
    IC: Jason Marks
    Jason stood in line pondering. I've hung with the same guys for years now. It's just never occured to me that I know almost no one else in this school. He tapped Lynn on the shoulder and offered him a handshake. "Hi, I'm Jason Marks, and you are?"

OOC: Just so other people are clear, when I write what he's thinking I'll write it like this,
    and when I write what he's saying, I'll write it like "this"

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Leigh Marchand

She sat in class, her hand still tightly clutching her skateboard. She took out a notebook, the cover pictures of Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, AFI, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold and the like.
    The people in this class were all so different from her and it was odd. There will end up being nobody to talk to in here.

TAG:anybody

3. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia

Looking around with a sigh, the pettite girl sighed. She was much of a lone wolf, that added she never really have to socialize, considering her brother, the resident bad boy, a remarkable trouble-maker, and the kind of guy any girl would die for, made sure his twin wouldn't be bothered with something as stupid as standing some teasing.

Still, Charles Beck usually managed to do much more than teasing.

And she was doing it again...she couldn't live scared of some retarded bastard.

But oh, she did.

Tearing her thoughts from her own personal bully, Mia looked around, her eyes crossing for a second with Jade Marchand. She nodded politely at her, giving her a friendly glance before turning her attention back ahead, hoping against hope Beck wouldn't catch her alone...

Tag: Any

4. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I will post tom. I promise ! I just don't have enough time right now, so all posts are stopped for the moment, but I promise tom, they will resume !

5. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I don't really have anyone to reply to, but here's the post ! You guys may update now !! Thanks for waiting !

IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat smiled Anastasia. "Excuse me for a minute."she said.

Kat got up. For once, she didn't stutter !! She was so happy !

Kat walked over to Mia and smiled at her. "H-hi M-Mia."she said.

TAG-Moon

6. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Mia blinked. She wasn't much of a social person, and she wasn't used to someone comming to her first, especially Kat, but she turned her eyes to her with a friendly gaze and nodded at her politely.

"Good moring Kat" she said softly "Had a nice summer?"

It was an innocent question. Of course, the girl had no idea of Kat's 'family problems'

Some kids from Middle School turned to look at her in awe: a lot of them had thought her mute before that day.

Tag: Kat, anyone else around.

7. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Kat shrugged. "I-it was o-ok. Yours ?"she asked Mia.

Kat didn't like to talk much about her weekend, summers, or anything really. She had alot of family problems, and abuse, so nothing ever was good or happy for her.

TAG-Mia

8. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

To all of her middle-school classmates' astonishment, the beautiful teenager actually answered.

"Not bad actually...you know my brother, so he got us in some trouble for about five hours before my father actuallt helped us out" she pondered over it. It was a lie. Mia herself had to talk both her and her twin out of trouble involving cops, because her father's answer when Mia called was: 'Sorry, love, I'm busy at the moment...I'll come by in two hours or so'

So after that, Mia had dragged Aidan along and stayed over at a cousin's for the rest of the summer, her parent's didn't seem to notice until two days before the start of school, when they got back.

Snapping back from her memories, she looked up at Kat with her piercing mismatched eyes, studying her classmate carefully.

9. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Naloth Halcyon
    Looks:
    -Skin: Slightly Pale
    -Height: 5'9"
    -Eyes: Light Blue
    -Hair: Short/Black
    -Clothes: Blue jean, black T-Shirt, demin jacket with hood.
    Personality: Quiet and out of the way. When he speaks it is usually with sarcasm. Major pyro and carries a lighter at all times. He normally doesn't smile and stays calm most of the time.
    Bio: Naloth lived with his parents in Tennesse before circumstances forced them to move. He opposed moving very fiercly because he had friends there and that was the only life he knew. Since moving Naloth is even more withdrawn than before. He spends most his time reading and playing video games or listening to music. This is his first year in Ohio and isn't looking forward to school at all.

Powers: Full Fire Manipulation

IC:Naloth

Naloth opened the door to his classroom and slowly walked over to a desk."Sorry I'm late, ma'am." He sat down in his desk and looked around trying not to glare or to show his anger. He didn't hate these people, just this place. He would probably learn to hate a few of them as the year went by but right now he didn't.

He finished looking around the room and reached into his pocket. From it he brought out a book and started reading it. It was going to be a long year.

TAG:Anyone

10. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Character Sheet:
    Name: Shane Gulso
    Alias: TBD
    Looks: About 6' tall with medium to long brown hair. Scruffy, poor looking but still in great physical shape and somewhat attractive.
    Personality: cold, doesn't trust anyone or take orders from anyone.
    Bio: Shane was born normal and grew up normal, however, something was different with his younger brother. He showed rapid regeneration and more oddly he was able to charge small objects, usually nothing larger than a basketball with explosive, electric energy. One day, David was kidnapped while the two were walking home from school. When Shane rushed home he found his parents vicously murdered, hacked into several small pieces and each one place spiratically throughout the house. Shane set out on a quest to find his brother and one day he did. Not long after he turned 18 he tracked David kidnapers to an old warehouse. Before he knew what happened he was grabbed, gagged and was on a stretcher. The last thing he remembered before waking up on a street corner was an old man telling him how his brothers bone marrow was going to make Shane strong, stronger than even his brother. Shane screamed a bit but then blacked out. When he came to he picked up a baseball that was rolling towards him to throw back to some kids and it exploded in his hand. He now had all the powers that his brother had. He was spent the next year trying to hunt down the warehouse, his brother and the old man.

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Leigh Marchand

She watched the other students from the corner of her eye. This class made her oddly paranoid for some reason. it was weird, but she paid attention.
    She never took her hand off her skateboard. it was her prized possession and wasn't about to let it go in a way where people could take it from her.

TAG:whoever

12. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    IC

sitting in an alley alone, throwing rocks at a burger king cup on the opposite side of the alley shane takes another drag of his ciggarette and exhales. a larger older woman walks infront of him coughing, shane exhales the next drag in her face.

it's been 3 days

haven't ate or slept

just waiting for a black suv

13. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:chaz

chaz wasnt paying attetion to class but to everything go on in the room. he watched and listened to the conversation between a stuttering new kid and a girl he thought was mute up to this day. then he looked behinded him to see his old best friend who he hung out with all the time. but then when he tried to get chaz to help rob a place with him things got out of hand. he got the rest of the year in juve hall. he blames chaz for not helping him. now chaz is secluded from people and just wishes someone would bail him out of it all. he got a wake up call for the teacher when she asked what is the answer for the problem she was just asking. the only thing he could say was, "oh crap"

Tag:any

OCC: sry i wont be able to post for a long while. my comp has a virus and wont start up so dont expect to hear for me for a while. ok peace out

14. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Angela

Angela sighed, obviously Nevin wasn't up to talking.
    But this was dull, surely the general tradition was that gym involved somehting a bit more than sitting around doing paperwork.

TAG: anyone in gym

15. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Kat smiled at Mia. It was a sad smile, but a smile.

"M-m-my un-un-unlce is-is into al-ch-ol again." Kathleen finally got out. She sighed in frustration. Boy, was she mad at herself.

She was mad at herself for two reasons: 1. For stuttering. 2. For telling Mia that her unlce was a drunk again.

Kathleen was glad that she had lots of long-sleeve shirts to wear. They would cover up all the bruises and cuts on her arms. She waited for Mia to reply.

OCC: I'm BACK ! Again ! Sorry, I hadn't been on my site in a long time and everyone on there updates everything so quickly.Sorry ! I told Moonlight today actually, but I'll just tell you guys right now. If you guys really give me something, I'll make a BIG post for everyone so that it'll be back up to date and organized again. Thanks ! Pm me if you have any quesitons !

16. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    00c: -waves- Hi again! Back with the living, eh? Uh...I'll just pretend that Mia has somewhat of an idea of what Kat's life is like...uh...if ya don't like it...too bad!! (jk) do tell me if you don't though.

Beautiful, wide eyes with dark blue lenses looked straight at Kat for a second, before giving a soft sigh. Kat couldn't help but wonder how come this girl looked sad even since they met each other.

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Kathy" Replied the young hydromancer softly, using her childhood nickname for the girl. You see, they used to be friends, when Mia first came to town, then for different circumstances they stoped talking to each other, up to today it seemed...

Mia heard the teacher asking Chaz, some old classmate, for the problem's answer; Mia looked away from Kat only for a second, he was brilliant, he would obviously figure it out..

"Oh crap..."

...or not.

Mia looked at the problem, examining it intently, making the math quickly on her head.

"42" she whispered softly on the boys ear. Then she casually straightened up, looking back at Kat.

The girl could've sworn the petite canadian was about to smile, but instead she reached down and scribbled her cell number on a piece of paper, scraped it out of the notebook, wrote her name under it with her small, neat handwritting and gave it to Kat.

"Things back home are the same...next time gimme a call, after all we both know I won't get in trouble, no matter how late I go out."

Tag: Chaz, Kat, anyone else

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I have no way to get my character back in this. I think I have been shunned. either I'll withdraw my character, or if you could give a GM update or something, I might be able to pull them back in.

18. Darth_Kuthuus

Darth_Kuthuus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2006
    OOC: You never told us where you were. If you're in the Gym, I'm open. :)

19. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005
    OOC: I'm not sure what all to do, I'm in math class

20. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    00c: Just a tiny idea: KraytDragon90 and Zelda_Skywalker: Why don't you guys interact with each other...you two are in the same class after all...

...EnnaJ, I think you should get a co-gm...this place is getting a tad bit messy

21. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: I'd love to post, but if everyone in gym class leaves then I can't exactly do anything.

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:alright. sorry. I'm kinda clueless. plz excuse my idiocy.

IC:Jade Marchand

She was getting to a point where she didn't understand what the teacher was saying. It was only becoming a blob of letters and numbers and arrows and positive and negative signs jumbled together between parentheses and a equals sign.
    Maybe someone in here actually gets it...
    She thought about asking someone, but was hesitant to do so. She hated talking to people. Unless on stage of course, but here was different. This was a classroom, not a stage.
    Hoping the person wouldn't get mad, she gently poked the guy in front of her in the back of his shoulder.
    "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but do you understand what she is saying?"
    She asked him quietly and rather cautiously, afraid he'd be mad at him for bothering him.

TAG:Naloth Halcyon

23. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005

Naloth felt a slight tapping at his back and heard a voice."Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but do you understand what she is saying?" Naloth's eye widened and he slowly put his book balanced on his knee. He turned around and smiled shyly. "I bet I would...if I had realized he was talking. I have a head for math...not paying attention. I'm Naloth, you are..? Naloth chuckled quietly and glanced down nervously.

TAG:Jade

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Marchand

She was glad to know he wasn't mad for her disturbing him.
    "I'm Jade, sorry, I didn't know you weren't paying attention. I didn't mean to bother you or anything, sorry. I'm more into literature and english than math, and I'm lost."
    She noticed the book, he's just sat down, and decided to ask.
    "so, what were you reading?"

TAG:Naloth

25. KraytDragon90

Apr 1, 2005

"It's ok Jade, I really should be paying attention..but first day of school, ya know?"
    Naloth glanced down at the book she referred to and held it so she could read the title "Manta's Gift"."It's by Timothy Zahn, he's a good writer and I always love sci-fi. People are always telling me that I live in my own little world, and they're right."

TAG:Jade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.