Heroes expo - need volunteers to man table

Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by JediXtine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    actually no I paid to get in at the door and you offered to refund a portion of my money after the fact. LOL So, but its no big deal now, I just dont want any suprises when I get there this time. ;)

you have his number based on your PM me, is it possible for you to call him and give him my number? if that simplifies things for you.
  2. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well since you are a member of the 501st, you can go to the Garrison boards and put your name in for a free pass.
    As was the policy last year, all Garrison members who notify the garrison boards get a free pass.
  3. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Last year is moot. This year she has already put her name down on Excelsior's boards.
    And I have already PM'd you his phone number.

~Doc_Bev

EDIT: I was just reminded... everyone was only offered a partial refund last year as we didn't have enough tickets to go around.
  4. mrgr8ness Jedi Knight

star 1
    I called the number under "contact us" on the website, and Jeff answered. I was curious whether tickets cost more at the door. I talked to him for awhile, seemed like a real nice guy, wanted me to find him and shake his hand
  5. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    great. I will check my Pm's and call him. :)
    I also wanted to add that some of our SCJ members are not 501st and are working the table so trying to get them in to work the con has been a challenge
  6. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yup, same number that's on his website.
    I just didn't think to look there as I already had it saved on my computer from last year.

~Doc_Bev
  7. JediXtine Jedi Master

star 1
    Well i'm not 501st but i'm in the Rebel Legion if that counts! It's no big deal if I have to pay to get in though. What hours is everyone planning on manning the table? Is anyone in charge of a schedule? Just let me know when there are holes and i'll be there for that, I need to know soon though because I have to plan what time I have to get to Syracuse.
  8. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    o_O So what happened, no show? no return call , no return page?o_O
  9. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes, we were wondering what the situation was.
    Xtine showed up and rocked out with Lil Leia tho.
    Rock!
  10. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Hope you're feeling better Vicky.
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Thnx Chris, doing much better :)
  12. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    That's good, especially after the beating you took here!o_O
  13. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Harrumph![face_frustrated]

What beating? All we asked for was a little explaination for not showing up to an event. We were left hanging. We Saved a table empty for over half the day, We called, left messages, Texted, posted here, & never recieved a response.We could have used that space to make more room for the Charity raffle, It suffered being crowded onto one table.

There was every indication that Vicki would be there, Friends from her work were even looking for her there.

Vicki, I understand that you have issues with some folks that were going to be there, but I didn't feel they were directed at me, so when I called & left messages, & later posted here, didn't get a response of any kind, I truly felt snubbed.

I'm sure I'd feel bad if there was someting bad that kept you from
    showing up, but I can't because we(I) never got anytype of explanition of why even after the fact.

Chris, to put this in perspective, What would you think of me, If I had not shown up to the Light Parade, After weeks of posting that I would be there & making plans for my own entry & you reserving a space for me. Then not calling to let you know why or what happened, even after you made calls & left messages, & posted on the boards?

14. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Edit: Bah...not even worth the time I took to write the original message.
  15. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm going to lock this because I can't see it going anywhere good. If you have an issue with that please let me know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.