1. 2016 Fan Fiction Awards

Story (Heroes) Final Act

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Moonspun Dragon, Oct 10, 2012.

Moderators: Mira_Jade
  1. Moonspun Dragon Jedi Master

star 5
    I reposted this from ffn.

A/N: This is my first Heroes story and I am a bit nervous about it. :) This scene is, basically, a scene from Season 3, but from Sylar's POV. Enjoy! :D
    Disclaimer: I own nothing.
    Final Act
    "You're not a killer, Peter. I am." With that, I released the bullet Peter had fired. It continued on its original course straight into Arthur Petrelli's forehead. This would be my final act as Peter's brother; keep him from turning into something he's not. Something he was never meant to be.
    Peter looked at the gun; I had yanked out of his hands earlier. I knew what he was thinking. "There'll be no need for that. I'm not going to kill you. You don't have anything I need anymore." I turned and left, knowing that Peter wouldn't shoot me.
    As the door closed, whatever brotherly love I might have developed toward Peter dissolved. I knew if we ever met again, we would not only be on opposing sides, but I will not hesitate to use the full force of my powers.
    For now, however, I focused on getting to Angela. After all, she had manipulated me. She had given me hope that I might actually have a place where I belonged. That I had a family. For ripping this away, she will pay.
    Images of Angela's blood splattering the walls and floor flooded my mind and made me grin. I will enjoy enacting these images.
    End
    A/N: I hope Sylar wasn't too OOC. :) I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. :D
    Last edited by MoonspunDragon, Oct 14, 2012
  2. Hazel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to see more Heroes fanfiction here.
    Nice job!
  3. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    It is lovely to see some Heroes fiction here - especially Sylar fiction. Nice job getting inside of his head, I don't think it was OOC a bit. :)
  4. Moonspun Dragon Jedi Master

star 5
    Thank you, both. :D I am, currently, working on a Peter and Sylar friendship fic. Hopefully, it'll turn out. :p
    Last edited by MoonspunDragon, Oct 14, 2012
  5. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    That's great! I never got to Season 3, but I like the idea of Peter and Sylar together as friends. Very well-written!
  6. Moonspun Dragon Jedi Master

star 5
    @NYCitygurl: You should watch season 3. Season 2 is just horrible, so I refuse to acknowledge it. My advice? Skip 2 and move onto 3. There's nothing in 2. :p Thank you. :D
    Sorry I didn't reply. [face_blush]
Moderators: Mira_Jade