HEROES PREMIERE PARTY!

Discussion in 'Columbus, OH' started by Darth_William, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_William Force Ghost

star 2
    Sorry for the short notice on this one folks, but here you go!:

WHAT: HEROES Premiere Party!

WHERE: House of Spears (Chris, that is). See contact sheet in your PM's for address & phone #s.

WHEN: Monday, September 25th (that's THIS Monday)
    8:00 PM -10:00 PM - or whenever we finish dissecting our thoughts on the show!

WHY: 'Cause it's gonna be the coolest new show of the year!

WHO: The "Hard-core 4" - with girlfriends in tow! - And anyone who'd like to join us!

**Please bring whatever snacks & beverages you see fit!**

Hope you can make it!

[image=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/b1lly/heroes_01.jpg]
    NBC's Official Heroes Site

2. DarthClerical Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't wait!! I've been looking forward to this show since I heard about it a couple of months ago.
  3. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    oooouuuhggghhhh MATT!!!! That icon is FREAKY!!!! It gave me the bad (frightened) kind of chills....

Eerie..
  4. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    well with the medication i'm on, i can't drive anywhere. Besides, I have to watch my show Studio 60. have fun guys.
  5. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We'll be watching Studio 60 afterwards, cause it's actually a good show. And if we dont, at least we are "taping" it.

That brings up a question. Since we dont tape things anymore on tape, we record it on a DVR, which is just a glorified hard drive. What do we call it? Tivoing, is on it's way to becoming a generic term like Kleenex, or Q-Tips. But it isn't there yet. You could just say recording it, but that takes to long, and the purpose is to get down to one or syllables. I purpose a new word. Diging. It sounds like digitize, but without the tize, and add an ing. Language is active, I can do this!
  6. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    I dunno. I pretty regularly use Tivoing when I talk about this kind of technology.

I remember I tried to start a word once. I decided to call things "Fluffy" if they sucked. It didn't hold to well. Chris does have good word-makeup skills, however. Who could forget PIZZA ROOLS!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.