main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Let's be prepared for some serious combat once we make it to the NSB headquarters, once we're there they'll probably attack at will. I'll get what I can, but I'll probably be useless combatwise, I'll be exhausted." Chandler said looking at everyone else. "But i'll get us some dragons and maybe some automatics. But that will probably take out the majority of my energy." he added as he started turning through his sketchbook, marking off the pages they'd need.

TAG: All

2. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Noah

His head was reeling. Five months ago Noah would have laughed if you told him he would run away from home then wander through Montana for months before hopping a plane to out of the country. Now, he?s zipping around Tokyo with an NSB agent.

?I understand this is a little hectic but it's an emergency. You see people like you and?.and others are using them recklessly becoming terrorists to fight for their 'freedom' when all we want is to help them learn to control it.?

?I don?t want to hurt anyone.? Noah answered looking from the window to the floorboard. He turned towards Elizabeth, ?Honest. I just want to be normal again.?

TAG: Apadamek

3. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: my comps fixed, finnaly, but i need Manny 2 respond...

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Ise, Japan

Things were changing and it seemed their overal status was finally looking up. Peter had finally decided to be a bit more pro-active, which refreshed Manny's faltering faith in Peter. Her now fought next to their leader, stoic and stoned faced, but focused and effective like a surgical scalpel. Whenever Peter needed him, Manny was there. As they continued on their mission, Manny observed everything and listened to what was being said. He didn't much like the bloodied picture he saw of Peter, but he kept that to himself. In his eyes, Peter was Immortal. He was an idea given flesh. He could not be killed or stopped, and Manny would do everything in his POWER to make sure nothing happened to Peter, or anyone else in the Team for that matter.

This was his new family.

//Animagos...//

Without even looking, Manny called out mentally to the bluish being, his mental voice sounding stoically hollow.

//I heard what you said to me earlier. I was intrigued by your words, but there's been a slight change of plans. We are on the offensive now, and that is good. We need to keep this up. Restore energy to Chandler, or transfer some of mine to him. We cannot lose him to exhaustion now. He is tactically too important to our survival. Can you do this?//

Manny's eyes were fixed upon the explosions. To him, they were the sound of liberation. He stared hard ahead of him, scanning for any sign of the enemy. He spoke so that Ruth, Peter, Chandler and Animagos could hear him.

"We can do this." He declared with the crystal clarity of a soldier primed to do battle.

Deep inside, Manny was yearning for nothing more than a decisive showdown with the NSB. Especially after all the misery and pain each one of them had endured...but NO more. They were no longer the hunted. Thanks to them, they were now the Hunters, and the NSB were their prey.

Tag: All ( Animagos, Chandler, Peter, Ruth )

5. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: PEter Petrelli, SYlar

Peter glances at his team, heedless. They all stood fast, chandler left the bodies on the ground as the smoke concealed them the streets were engulfed in black fog. They ran into the alley ways,still with a feild around them to avoid the smoke. Manny was determined, Chandler was eager, Ruth consice and firm, Peter leading them, the group was strong. The explosion rocked the streets. NSB corpses were now ash,only clearance badges were left with some boots, coats, hands, fingers, one head. A graphic scene, a few agents remained. They observed the bodies, CHandler did well, they looked burnt and like they'd been through the wringer. " Probably a last ditch effort" one agents said. The agents nodded yet were appauled, the agent's head imploded. "You fools,did you think that Peter's dumb enough to kill themselves? That blast was a pinprick, I would know" said Sylar walking from the car he got out of. He left Suresh unconscience at the NSB warehouses. He was disgusted that such a simple plan worked, yet he noticed Petrelli took out half the NSB agents, Peter was vexed by something.

TAG: ALL

6. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Ise

Aniamgos nodded to himself at the communication, and released some energy into Chandler "Feeling all right now?" He spoke quietly to the Artist. Animagos finished what he had been silently doing in the explosion, and the portal opened "Everyone in, it takes us to [wherever peter wants], so get in" Animagos finished his sentace, looking at the other members. In the group "Manny, i am still in your life debt, a bit like the furry things from that space movie"

Tag: Manny, others

7. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Lenny

Lenny watched the scene of destruction from a distance. Petrelli had really done a number on the agents there. And the bodies of the rebels.......charred and broken they were barely recognisable. Sylar had said it was all a trick, but Lenny didn't want to directly look at the body that was meant to be Ruth.
    He shugged it off and walked up behind Sylar.
    "Sir, do you want me to follow them?"
    He paused, if he had timed it badly he would shortly be flying across the air from a telekinetic blast. Sylar was the kind of boss you didn't want to anger.

TAG: Sylar

8. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Peter Petrelli, Sylar

Peter turned to the group and urged them to enter the portal Animagos had constructed. It was going to take to within a mile of the NSB headquarters, where they'd wait for the chance to infiltrate the base. Peter then turned to look out of the alley and saw Sylar, SYLAR SAW HIM! Peter turned back tot he group "Everybody go into portal I'll hold of Sylar, when you're out, find a safe place to stay. There should be be an abondoned warehousing complex near the base. I'll make contact as soon as I can." He jumped out of the alley and landed in front of Sylar. They looked on with determination. Sylar turned to Lenny, "Go back to base and get Suresh working on the machine, and prep security in case his friends try anything and if they do, take them out."

"If he only could, they are more powerful than you think" Peter said, Sylar laughed, "But without their leader what will they do" he sneered. He had a poitn Peter was with them for most of the battles, but now they'd need to work as a team without his help. The agents rushed off and thw two were left alone. "No more running, no more pain, no more conflict, I'm ending this now Sylar" Pet said as they began to slowly sideways step. "It doesn't end with me boy, there are many more who can fill my shoes" Sylar added. Peter then lept forward "Well I'll start with you" he said, laying a punch right into him. Sylar was sent flying, he didn't expect a physical attack, it wasn't expected. Peter then used kenesis to lift him to his feet again. Just as Sylar stood Peter hurled a fire hydrent at him with his power. Sylar stopped it in mid air, he began to spin it in mid air with his kenesis. Faster and Faster, a hard blow to block for sure. It shot at Pete who stodd only yards away, it vanished just before making contact. A portal a badly formed on, the hydrant landed feet away from hitting SYlar which he intended. SYlar smirked, "So looks like you've got some new powers eh, me too" Sylar said, he winked and suddenly a bolt of lightning came crashing down, with a mere second PEter froze time. He opened his eyes to see the bolt a good foot from his head. He then walked behind Sylar and got him by the neck. Time was released, Sylar gasped, "He has Lenny's gift" Sylar thought. Peter bluffed again, Sylar struggled to break Petrelli's hold but he couldn't with force. He then unleashed a series of lightning bolts,trying to break Peter's focus, however none hit him for SYlar knew he'd feel the blow as well. Peter smirked, "do you think a light show can get the best of me" he added, "Don't sound so confident sponge!" Sylar barked as he began to twirl his pointerand middle fingers in a circle. A cyclone formed in fron of them, Sylar created a hurricane. Heading straight for them, it swept them up. Inside the cylone the battle wasn't impeded. They both began to shoot explosion radiation blasts at eachother, blast deflecting blast. They spun violently, the cylone was constantly filled with the bright blues and red of the explosions. Peter then lost his bearing for a moment and was sent hurling out of the Cylone by and blast from Sylar. He skidded along the ground, his stomach was burnt badly and as the hurrican diminished Slyar dropped to the grounf landing on his feet, he walked toward Petrelli. To see the burns on Peter healing. Suddenly Sylar couldn't move, his feet were locked into the concrete of the ground. "What, how did you do this" Sylar shouted in shock, the groudn formed around his feet up to his midcalf area. Peter had managed use to a controlled fire bomb from David's gift mixed with the explosion blasts, then RUth's gift to harden the mold. Peter rose, he then summoned a glass window off a car. It levitated in mid air, he then shattered is with kenesis. The shrapnel shot right at helpless Sylar, no time to stop all of them, a few made it through. Sylar was impaled in the leg twice, the shoulder once,a few times on the arms, and once in the side.

9. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Warehouse

Animagos stepped through the portal last, opening his mind so that Peter could use his power against Sylar in any way. He took one last look and appeared infront of a warehouse "This is it then..." he said, rather finnaly "We need to wait for Peter, Manny, can you ask him every now and then if hes ready to come back, he wont be able to make a transport portal on his own, ill need to do it for him. But MAKE SURE its not Sylar tricking your mind, ask him something only Peter would know" Animagos levitated up onto the top window of the Warehouse/Barn and got in, making several portals that just went to concrete for the others to use a steps up to the top part of the building.

Tag: All

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Lenny emplowed his power and ran back at full speed to where Suresh was being held.
    "Hello there Suresh."
    He grabbed Mohinder by his coller.
    "Now, my boss wants you to hurry up and make this machine and if you do maybe, just maybe Sylar will slice your head off quickly."

TAG: Mohinder.

IC: Ruth

Ruth stepped through and onto the warehouse roof. She looked around and to the other group members.
    "If Peter doesn't rejoin us soon we are going to have to find a way into the base without him."
    Sylar was very powerful, whether he was too powerful for Peter they would have to see. Ruth wanted to believe in Peter, he had proven more reliable than anyone else in Ruth's life, but Sylar was strong and he was a monster.

TAG: any

11. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Ic: Suresh

Lenny had him by the neck , Suresh focused he tried to slip out of the man's grip but the sedatives were proving too strong. He need time, " I'd rather die than help your leader kill thousands.And I'm prepared to do so" Suresh said. He then decided to not wait for the the ability to coem back, he cocked his arm back and slammed it into Lenny's jaw. Not a knockout blow, but it sent Lenny sideways. He then pulled the gun off Lenny's belt as he fell, aiming it at Lenny as he rose.

TAG: LENNY

Ic: Peter Petrelli, Sylar

With sharpnel littered in his body, Sylar fell to his knes, his feet still anchored into the ground. He laughed as the clair splinters were pushed out of the wounds that began to heal. Peter was shocked " No, you couldn't have" Peter said gasping with disbelief. Sylar laughed, " That's right I found her before you could" he stopped, Peter looked distraught. "Aww what's the matter, sad you broke your promise to her..." he said pausing, he then shouted, "...OR DO YOU REALIZE YOU CAN"T KILL ME". He rose breaking out of the ground. He levitated the glass shards in front of him. They shot towards Peter, rather than waste his energy with using kenesis, he lept and rolled to the side. Sylar sent more and mroe glass at him, Peter found it difficult to keep dodging. For ten minutes straight minutes Sylar sent glass shards,stones, street signs park benchs, trash cans, books, and anythign he could find towards Peter. He was tired, the rain had been getting heavier. He jumped over the hood of a car to avoid being hit by a trash can thatt was flyign towards him. He sat behind it, breathing heavily with his back against the tire. Sylar laughed slowly walking towards the car, "What's wrong Peter, tired of running, or have you just run out of stolen powers. You know once I'm done with you, nobody will be left to get in my way, just your little followers."
    In that moment Peter became enraged, if he died here it wouldn't be a waste so long as his friends were safe. He wouldn't allow them to fall, the only people who've stood by him... he felt the rain. Remembering Ruth he began to freeze the rain that fell over Sylar. Like little bullets they dropped, Sylar used kenesis to suspend them over his head. However he couldn't stop the rain, and it became too much. He struggled to impede the ice bullets. Peter rose from behind the car approaching Sylar, he then minfested a fire ball and sent it over the piled up of ice bullets that Sylar held above him. The water melted into gallons of water, Syalr created a telekenetic dome to provent the water from getting on him, so Peter couldn't freeze him. But this was what Peter planned, he froze the water again, Sylar was trapped the water froze in a dome shape that the kenetic energy created. Sylar was imprisoned, he punched the ice only to break his hand. He winced as he snapped his finger back intot he joint so it would heal. Peter then prepared to finish him, he knew from experience where he could kill somebody with Clair's power. He approached the frozen prison, crash, right through the ice came a metal spike. Imbedded into Peter jaw going up into his neck. Teh entrance point to kill him, Sylar used a power he accquired to tranform his keys,cellphone, and ID badge into a spear. Peter fell to the ground, Sylar then used his spear to break the rest of the icea. As he freed himself he was pleased. Him felt Peter's pulse was gonee. He levitated his body "Back to the machine with you, I'm going to put your brain to good use."

12. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Animagos shrunk from the rest of the group, knowing something was wrong, he opened a portal and appeared in the street they had just left. He saw Slyar, with a dead-looking Peter hanging in mid-air "No" he whispered, and charged up all his stroed energy, releasing it in a gigantic energy beam which cut straight through Sylar, leaving a hole in him. Animagos ran to Peter, picking him up he turned to see Sylar healing himself. Animagos' tail flicked a few times, then he opened another portal, throwing Peter into the Warehouse and attempting to clamber through himself after him. Then he felt a tug.

Tag: All, GM to say if its one of ours tugging me, or Sylar. U can choose.

13. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Lenny reeled from the punch, but shook it off and punched Mohinder in the stomach again and again, then grabbing Mohinder's arm with speed. He twisted it round and slammed Mohinder into the floor. He leaned down next to Mohinder's ear, continuing ot twist the arm.
    "That was so very very stupid Suresh. Just remember that I could beat you to a pulp in the space of a heatbeat. But then again, that would just get me killed by my boss. And that wouldn't be too good for you now would it, if he then took my speed." He laughed humourlessly, looking back over to the doorway.
    "But maybe he won't be needing it, as soon as he's killed Petrelli he'll have every power possible, just like THAT!" He said, snapping the fingers in his free hand. He then grabbed Suresh's hair and forced him to his feet.
    "And those little rebel friends of yours will hopefully come to their senses, or die very very painfully." He started to move Suresh along.
    "Now, time for work."

TAG: Suresh

Ruth stood, looking around nervously. Peter shouldn't be taking this long.
    "I'm thinking we need to move now-"
    "FREEZE!" There was a yell from below them. Ruth turned sharply to see a squad of about 20 NSB agents aiming their guns at them. "By order of the NSB you are to surrender and be taken in."
    "What? How did they find us?" Ruth thought aloud. But that didn't matter, all that mattered was fighting back.
    "Right, I'll go down center, Manny, you and Animagos takes the left and the right. Chad, draw something that can help me out, a fire hydrent or something. I can pull moisture form the air, but it takes too much out of me. Then get doodling with anythignt hat can help. Ok people, MOVE!" She yelled, moving to pull water from a nearby drain.

TAG: all

OOC: I'd just like to say how much I love playing my evil character, takes out so much stress.

14. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: uhhh, im like half in, half out of a portal atm, cant do much.

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, I missed that. You can ignore that instruction then.

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Suresh

NSB headquarters

Held brashly by his hair, Suresh felt his power return. He phased right through Lenny's body, and then grabbed the gun he had just second ago. Lenny turned and kicked it out of his hand. Suresh then swung at Lenny, Lenny dodged in the blink of an eye. this continued until Lenny turned to swing and his fist went right through Suresh. He stepped through and Suresh grabbed Lenny's tie and wrapped it around his fist. The gun aimed at his left temple, "I told you once, I'm not building this machine for you and Sylar isn't going to succeed."
    TAG: LENNY

IC; Sylar

OOC: For the sake of story movement Sylar's going to take Peter. I'm glad to see you are very good team players, hehe but Sylar needs to have Peter.Heheh i love Animgos soo much, lol I can call him BLuebeast.

ISE< JAPAN

Tugging on Animagos, he turned him an swung a punch right into his cheek. Animagos was sent right into the portal and Sylar followed. In the warehouse he saw ANimagos standing over Peter's lifeless body. "Are you sure you want to do this blue beast. Do you want to give up your life, for the same outcome as if you just handed him over" SYlar said chargign up a blast in his palms. He shot it right in front of Animagos, he then lunged towards the two. Grabbing Peter and leaving the blue one behind. He dove through the closing portal and was back on the roof of the warehouse where a chopper took them out fo the area.

OOC: Okay Manny, CHandler, ANimagos, RUth, Lawliet you must now function on your own. Peter's gone for now, but I'll still be using Suresh on your side. And Elizabeth and Noah lets get to japan soon.

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Lenny winced as the gun was pressed into his temple. He had to get Suresh to lower his guard so that he could move.
    "Please, don't! Look, I'm just following orders here. I'm just going along with Sylar's plans till I can get away with my girl. I never meant to get in this far, I swear. He strained his neck round to look at Mihinder.
    "Come on man, could you really kill a guy who's just doing these things to save someone he loves, haven't you ever done the wrong thing to protect someone you care about?"
    He pleaded desperately. If this didn't convince Suresh, nothing would stop the man from pulling the trigger.

TAG: Mohinder

Ruth successfully pulled the water up and froze it in time to create a shield against the bullets. She slid down some ice to where the agents were, then melting the ice and throwing it at them in a wave. One ran behind her and tried to get her in a headlock, but she covered her hand in ice, turned and punched him in the jaw. She kept punching him again and again, more than was nessicery, before calling up another wave to throw him aside.
    It was then she heard the helicopter. She could vaguely make out the figure of Sylar.
    "Peter!" She screamed. No, it couldn't be true, Peter couldn't be dead. She threw up spear after spear of ice. Anything that would take down Sylar.
    But she had turned her back to the agents. One threw a grenade which Ruth failed to notice until it was almost too late. She threw herself aside as it exploded, barely calling up an ice shield in time to save herself form the worst of the blast. The force of the explosion threw her against a wall and she slumped down, semi-unconsious.

TAG: all

18. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Animagos shuddred, his blue frame covered in red streaks with his and peters blood, he looked like a demon alot now. Animagos blew a hole through the roof after recovering from Sylars initial blast, he flew up out of the hole and darted after the Helicopter, reaching beside it and looking to his side, he saw Sylar and Peter, looking like he was now tied up and healing. Animagos circled under the helicopter, opening a portal to an FBI depot a little way ahead, he reached in an grabbed a tracking device and locator, attatching the device, he opened a portal beneath him and dropped through it, landing solidly on the Warehouse floor. As he stood, he heard the sound of guns safety clips coming off as NSB Agents moved infront of him, thinking quick, he opened a portal infront of him as the NSB Agents near him fired...right into eachother backs. The portal opened behind them "Seems they dont learn" He said, closing the portals and gliding back to the group, and their battle, he stopped and slumped down beside Manny "Master, what now?"

OOC: why do u love him??

19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: WOW! I missed out on alot!!! *sigh* Oh, well. here goes my 2 cents again.

Emmanuel Mendez

Ise,Japan

It was happening again. The inevitable cycle of loss. Peter was gone...and probably dead. Would the NSB hook him up to a machine like they did that girl.

No, he couldn't bring himself to think that. Not now. The NSB were nothing but monster who deserved death.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Manny yelled in frustration, but there was no use for it. Peter was gone and he was dead. A gifted traitor had bested him and taken him. The monster was powerful, but Manny was not afraid. He was way beyond angry, yet focused and determined.

Without even looking, he deflected a thrown grenade back at an NSB agent and felt it expoled and tear him to pieces. Manny slowly turned, stone faced. Several shots rang out in the distance and he used his telekinesis to reflect the bullets directly at the agents hearts, instantly killing them.

Then another explotion occurred, but this one was not aimed at him. His head turned and he only caught the part when Ruth was nearly knocked out by an exploding grenade. Her ice shield shattered into tiny shards as she fell to the ground slumped and semi-unconcious.

"Ruth!" Manny called out as he flew towards her and at the same time created a telekinetic dome over her. As he landed next to her, Manny used a passive kinetic technique to "feel" for the remaining NSB agents surrounding the Area. He quickly entered the TK dome protecting Ruth, then closed his eyes and concentrated. Once he felt their locations and was pretty sure they were NSB agents, due to the amount of armaments on them, he made a fist and squeezed hard. In that instant, their heads exploded, as if crushed like overriped grapes.

"For Peter...." He whispered in a hoarse voice.

Then turning to a semi-concious Ruth, he spoke in a softer voice.

"Hey.....Ruth, are you Ok. Gimmie a sign...."

As he waited for her response, He turned to take stock of the others.

"Is everyone OK. Everyone! sound off. Whose still in the fight? We have to stick with the mission. Animagos, Chandler, Lawliet.....are you there?"

Tag: ALL

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth had a ringing in her ears from the explosion, but she thought she could hear someone calling her name. She opened her eyes with effort and saw Manny's face.
    "Ma......Manny?" She croaked. She then sat up quickly, remembering what was going on.
    "Peter!" She said, "We have to save him." She tried to move, but her head swam and there was a cut down the side of her face.
    "We have to go before more agents get here," She said, trying to keep her voice firm and rising to her feet slowly.

OOC: Dmentae, who do you mean?in love with who? With Lenny and Ruth he still loves her, but she hates him now.

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: no, cemero said he loved Animagos (as a chara) dnno why

IC: Animagos - Meeting

"Im as good as i could be, with the given circumstances" Animagos stopped and looked to Manny again "I got a homing device located on the chopper, but we need to decide who the TEMPORARY leader is, and i mean Temp, as Peter is healing now, in the Helecopter" Animagos flicked his tail, then used it to wipe off some blood on him "Once we know where he is, i can make a portal to there, or we can go somewhere else" Animagos looked to Manny "Master, you tell me where to make it go"

Tag: Manny, others

22. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth put one hand against a wall as she was still reeling from the grenade hit.
    "We also have to find Mohinder. They may be taking Peter to a different location." She blinked a few times.
    "Plus Sylar isn't stupid enough to fall for a tracking device. Besides, Peter wasn't healing Animagos, he's dead. But that doesn't mean we can't kill Sylar and avenge him."
    She breathed a few times before pushing herself from the wall.
    "OK, I'm fine, let's go."

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Group

"Funny, your parading how great he is, and now youre sure hes dead, not much faith you have, do you? And Sylar diddnt see me, or feel me i think, i had my mind blocked aswell" Animagos reeled "Not everything is about you and your fancy for Peter" He announced, returning to Manny's side, he awaited a responce.

24. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Ok we need to get out fast, Animagos can you get us another portal?" Chandler asked as he ducked under anther wave of gun fire. He proceeded to turn to a picture he'd drawn a long time ago, pure darkness where only he could see. He added a few more figures and activated the drawing, allowing only the heroes to see. He then turned to a bomb drawing and threw it at the NSB agents. "That should keep them busy for a while." he said panting heavily, even with the extra energy Animagos had given him hhe was fading fast. He managed before he passed out to turn to the page with Emrys, instantly the dragon bounded off and killed an entire squad of NSB agents, ut then even he couldn't see through the darkness.

TAG: Heroes
    OOC: He's ok but he'll be out of it until they manage to move out.

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Firefight

IN the battle, Animagos seemed to have infinite energy, pouring some into Chandler and then more into making a portal to an ancient underground base he had stumbled onto a few years back during a portal spree, it was an old Cold War bunker that had had an earthquake near it, everyone had escaped while the building submerged itself into the ground. He opened the portal, and everyone got in, they erupted in the west barrcacks section, where a map was nearby. "Here we are"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.