main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Abandonned War Bunker, Japan

Manny stroked his chin while he listened in on the conversation between David and the others while he pondered recent events. If David was 'alive' after what seemed like certain death, then maybe Peter was also alive. The thought filled him with hope, but he didn't want to fool himself either. What they needed to confirm if Peter was alive was the skills of a telepath.

Just then, an idea entered his mind and Manny snapped his fingers in sudden realization. They'd been travelling with another telepath all along!

//Animagos!// Manny used his mental voice to call to his blue friend, excitement evident in his tone. Quickly he turned around to look for Animagos, but did not see him. He walked over to the bunkbed where he'd last seen him just to discover a hole in the middle of the bed. Manny frowned with a mixture of worry and confusion. Trying not to sound too alarmed, he turned to face the rest of the group.

"Sorry to cut in guys, but has anybody seen Animagos? I was going to ask him if it was possible for him to mentally pin-point Peter's and Suresh' location.....but, uhm.....there's this hole in his bed."

Manny pointedly gestured towards the hole in the mattress, which just revealed another hole on the floor below. Whatever was below the floor was shrouded in darkness. This all seemed very peculiar to Manny, who at the moment wasn't quite sure what to think of Animagos' disappearance.

Tag: Animagos, All

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Portal Window

Animagos got a mental word from Manny, his name. Followed by mental thoughts of where he was /Find me/ he replied, knowing only Manny could find him, he waited in the rain. He then noticed a small plane in the near distance "There are no Airports near here, so that it couldnt be bombed easily /And Hurry, I think the NSB have tracked one of us...David!/ Animagos had felt the mental pathways of Mannys thoughts as he meditated.

Tag: Manny

3. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Elizabeth glanced at Noah and realized she might have been a bit harsh. "i don't mean to sound harsh or anything its just that those people grow in number all the time while only a few join us at the NSB. We need to work together to make sure we catch these guys, they kill innocents for no reason other then to escape." She sighed as she turned the last corner racing into the base. She got out and glanced around, people were milling around and she smiled and nodded to Noah motioning him to come out of the car. "Who's the Agent in charge?" She asked "that would be Jones miss."

She nodded and walked over to Noah "We'll meet with the Head Agent." She looked at one of the guards "well call him!" "oh. uh. yes ma'am." The call was made.

Tag: Lenny

4. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: David is not beeing tracked, here merely survived the attack and was hel prisoner. Until the NSB left him for dead

IC: Suresh, Sylar

At the base Sylar had injected a genome blocker into Suresh. For the time he couldn't use his power. Suresh had been tied to a post next to Peter's lifeless body. Sylar approached him, " Now Suresh you're going to help us with our machine. You see we're having problems isolating the specific genomes that make up your powers, something both you and your father knew how to do" Sylar snickered as he turned his back to Suresh and faced the machine. " You know I'd never help you kil thousands" Suresh said plainly. Sylar turned sharply and bent over to Suresh's level. "Testing my patience mohinder?" Sylar barked, he then aimed his finger at Suresh's forhead. "Or maybe I'll just take a look at your brain, hmmm. You're forgetting that I'm in control." Suresh interjected his plan "fine I'll help you with your machine. One condition leave my friend alone and get your agents off of them." Sylar laughed, "With please, there' no need however once the machine is finished."

TAG:ALL

IC: DAVID FERTH

He thumbed through the file and took out a folder containing techinal blue prints on the machine. "This what they are building, I'm sure by now Peter told you. Well they're almost done, and soon Suresh and Peter will be gone" he added. In the days prior he heards plans of hooking Peter up to the machine since he was a sponge, they would use him and his powers to fule the machine, locate the gifted ones so the machine could send out the waves. David also heard talk about using his brain to help the NSB learn how his power works, Sylar could then open the heads of every agents. There'd be human sponges to boot. Things were getting bad and they had to act.

5. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: no, i never said he was being stracked, my guy just had a thought that he was, he dosent like David, bcos hes suspicious that he falls into a load of killer sharks, survives -.^ and appears in an inacessable base that only can be got to with teleportation or a portal or something...thats why hes confused, and Sylar will have teleportation as seen as he took it off Hiro and he can take more than one person...sooo it was a thought, not a 'him! hes got it!!'

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: SOrry for the mistake hehe . carry on

7. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I need everybody to start getting back into this and posting. We've been stagnant for a while.

8. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry

IC: Chandler Billings

"Ok, David, I want to know exactly what plans you have for getting rid of that machine they're making, as well as any extraction plans you have for Peter and Suresh." Chandler said, getting straight to buisness. "We really don't have time for pleasentries, we need to act fast. Oh my god I sound like my father." Chandler said as he sat down, embarrassment at find ing he was turning into his father. "I'm starting to scare myself." he added with a nervous chuckle.

TAG: David

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

"Well, at least you have a father to turn into, I never knew mine since I was raised by my mom." Manny put in, not really meaning to interrupt the conversation between Chandler and David.

Manny then frowned and looked away, as if the sudden mention of his family brought him physical discomfort. The moment did not last long however, as he shook off the thought from his mind.

"Anyway, I'm going to look for Animagos, you guys get a working plan we can follow so we can become the HEROES we're supposed to be."

Not waiting for an answer, Manny waved and flew away. His form dove into the whole Animagos had created through the floor as he set forth to find the blue teleporter.

Tag: No one yet. Sorry, super sleepy. More tomorrow.

10. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Suresh, Peter's mind

Nsb Headquarters

He submitted, taken to the machine's access manifold. He was handed instructions and manuals by a few agents. A group of workers watched over him. Suresh had something planned, "If you plan to have me even help you I'll need a self-compressing exhaust plug and a heat treated fuselage" He barked. The agents and workers were confused but Suresh held a stern looka nd they eagerly ran off to find one. "So what would that do" Suresh heard in a familiar voice. He responded as a reaction " It's what you find in washing machines, I just wanted them to stop watching over my..." he stopped. "Peter??!?!?!" he turned sharply to not find him standing there. His lifless body still was ont he ground. "It's Peter, but not in the way you'd think" his voice said. Suresh was amazed, " So it's the cheerleader's gift, telekenesis, and the gift of thought. All in one?" Suresh was amazed, he heard peter's voice again, "I'm not sure how, but since the fight I've been able to keep my mental functions going. My body won't respond yet but I should be able to project my thoughts."

TAG: ALL

IC: David Ferth

"Well Chandler, since we knew about the machine we planned on Suresh getting to the machine. Sabatoge, however on our terms and now that h's captive who knows" he said as he opened the file and handed Chandler the paper. "However, the machine is being shipped out to Canada for it's final stages. And once it gets there we don't have days but hours until they turn it on. However I think with a jet..." he said nudging Chandler "...We can get there soon."

11. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: forgetting a certain instant-transport character here?? jet my blue tail...

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Yeah But that drains more from Animagos than me drawing a jet.

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: how?? hes refined at it, and its way faster, and who are you to say that making a portal to somewhere that exsitsts is harder than making a plane from paper... noone

14. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Logically we'll have to use Animagos. Much faster...sorry chandler didn't think of it.

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

War Bunker, Japan

Manny flew on, not by the dimlights of the corridors, but more by telekinetic feel. He could process that information much faster than his eyes could, and he could 'feel' farther than he could see. Of course, he couldn't 'see' visually what he was feeling, so he'd recognize what it was simply by 'touch'. But combining visual with tactile always gained him a huge advantage, especially in combat situations.

This time however, he was not in combat, but just flying through the corridors and a few bunkers. Manny was getting a feel for the place and had accelerated somewhat. When he made asudden curve, wind was displaced and gusted forth. manny felt a picture frame falling over and caught it in time. He felw over and looked at it.

The picture frame was dusty, as expected, so he telekinetically 'cleaned' it. What he saw made him smile and improved his mood. It was father and daughter picture. The father was giving his daughter a piggy back ride. They both looked so happy! It was a prefect 'kodak' moment as the saying went.

Manny noticed that the man wore a military uniform and had dog tags, but by his happy expression, you could never peg him for a military man. The girl looked somewhere around 7 years old or so. They were both japanese as far as he knew. He could hardly read japanese, so the inscriptions were unintelligible to him, except for one word he had seen in his imported videogames.

Sakura.

It was the name of the girl.

Manny took a look at his surrounding and suddenly wondered if this man had been reunited with his daughter after being stationed here. He thought about the father he never knew, and for a brief second wondered about his whereabouts. Manny chuckled sadly, but shook it off.

They had to help make the world a better place. Too many kids were growing up without their parents.

Manny placed the picture down before he took-off once again. He made sure to focus on thoughts concerning the mission and a way out. Finally, he 'felt' a ventilation shaft. He also 'felt' the cave in that had choked it and closed it off. Had the soldiers stationed in the Bunker suffocated down here?

Using his telekinetic abilities, Manny cleared the rubble that barred his way and finally made it up and out of the bunker. He was greeted by darkened skies and rain. He wasn't fond of the weather, but it mirrored his mood. Wasting not a moment, Manny immediately covered himself with a thin telekinetic layer to keep him dry as he floated on in search for Animagos. He also was savvy enough to call him mentally. It was time to go and save Peter and Suresh, and then the world.

"Hey, Animagos. You up here buddy?"

Tag: Animagos, others

16. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Meeting.

/I am wherever you see me to be, but I am done with this group...it acts too slowly and plans too much. The drawing boy is too childish and the Peter man, without him the Team is a shambles. His brother was always the better leader. Peter never could lead a pack of Gophers" Aniamgos stopped, he stepped out of his portal and levitated in the air, shooting off an Energy beam into the ground near Manny "Master, I may have my opinions, but I shall do as you ask" he spoke at last.

Tag: Manny

17. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    *waves hand* There is no double post.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth

Ruth nodded.
    "Ok then, so Mohinder is gonna try and mess up the machine. Peter should be able to take care of himself, if he manages to heal. So all we need to do is get to Cnada and get into their base, right?"
    She looked around them in the bunker.
    "Well, what are we waiting for?"

TAG: all

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Manny was a bit perplexed by what Animagos had said and more than a bit ticked-off at being shot at. For almost a full minute Manny just floated where he was located and gave Animagos a serious look.

"Whatch were you shoot that thing, will ya?"

Manny tried not to sound as annoyed as he felt. Sighing loudly, he quickly dispelled the feeling.

"Anyway, the group may be acting slower than we'd like, but it's not without reason. It's far better to go at it with a good plan and act with caution. Only fools rush in blindly and pay a hefty price for their unthinking haste, remember that. Besides, I think Chandler and the others are way cool. So....what i'm trying to say is: If we don't start acting like a family, this whole trip will be for nothing....."

Manny floated up to Animago so they would be at the same height.

Nothing positive came to Manny's mind right off, so he held his peace for a moment and just 'felt' the rain around him. It was rather interesting, since he could almost make out a pattern, or so he imagined.

"Well... uhm, we should be getting back..." Manny finally said, breaking the silence. " I think the group is ready to make a move on the NSB. So, could you portal us back in?"

Manny gestured and made praying hands before adding; "Pleeeease?"

He hoped the cheese smile helped somehwat.

"Oh, one more thing...." Manny put in suddenly.

"Uhm.....call me 'Sifu' instead of Master. It means 'teacher', and I guess I could teach you some Kung Fu in the meantime. But yeah, I'm nowhere close to being a Master, so please......don't call me that anymore........ok?"

Manny nodded at Animagos, then looked downward, making as if he could see through the bunker and directly to the location of the others.

Tag: Animagos ( Dmentae, you can take them both down if you choose to move.)

20. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Chapter three
    A threat in limbo

IC: Peter, Suresh, Sylar

"So is there any chance of you getting your body going soon" Suresh thought to Peter. Peter responded projectinghis voice into Suresh's head, "I can already move from my waist down, but upper body is taking a while. But it shouldn't be longer than a day" he said.Suresh turned to see PEter's foot moving slowly as if to regain feeling of numbness. Suddenly Suresh heard a door swing open and he was flung against the machine in front of him. "So what's wrong Mohinder, does your washing machine have a leak or do you enjoy angering me" Sylar said and he swung his arm sending Suresh right against the far left wall. "Lucky for you there's no time for me to deal with you, we're headed to Canada...where you finish the machine and I finish off your kind."

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Floating

"That cannot be done" Animagos flinched and strained his face "Sifu" he whispered, being irritated at having to say a Japanese or Chinese word, he never understood these people "The Training will not be neccesary" he spoke, as he opened a Portal behind Mennay and they both moved in. They erupted in the main Chamber where the others were. "What colour would you like your portal to be?" he asked sarcasticaly, knowing full well that he could only make purple ones. He was beginning to distain the Group /SIFU/ he shouted mentally to Manny /When can we leave? I would stay with you till the end, but please do not request I stay with these people, filled with Hormones and Emotions" Animagos flicked his tail angrily, breakin a double bed's wooden support beam, causing the bed to crack and fall under years of dust. He diddn't trust this new member, appearing in an in-acessable Bunker, apparenly here because the NSB left him, although there were no irregular footmarks or shoe marks in the dust on the floor other than theirs. Animagos turned to his Master.

Tag: All, Manny

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Underground Bunker

/"When can we leave?"/ Animagos had all but shouted to Manny mentally! His tail flicked out angrily, breaking the wooden support beam of a bunkbed and causing it to come crashing down. Manny bearly had time to gesture with a hand to catch the worst of it telekinetically and just have it tumble down instead of causing a huge dust plume to rise and choke whatever little air they had from their lungs.

//Animagos!!// Manny chided mentally as he silently shot him a look. //Calm yourself! these antics will not solve anything. They will only call attention to yourself as well as suspicion. Remember, I was this way when you first joined us.....now I know better. Perhaps it's the same with this guy, maybe not. The point is, I understand your frustration clearly. Don't worry, we will act when the time comes. Just keep it together until then.//

Somehow, Manny could sense what Animagos was feeling. He was begining to realize that their mindspeak was forming some sort of bond. Hmm....interestng, but it could not be helped at the moment. Animagos was right. They needed to act soon, but they could not go about it foolishly or without the others. Animagos didn't seem to see that, however. Blind Anger was known to do that, but Manny...he knew what to do with his anger and just exactly when to release it.

After making sure that Animagos was calmed down, Manny casually turned to the others and spoke.

"We'll, we're ready to open a portal to the next destination as soon as you guys are ready."

Manny made a pleasant face despite inwardly realizing he had said 'we'. Interesting. He put his hands inside his pant pockets and adopted a realxed posture, and waited for the order to move out to be given.

Tag: All

OOC: I think DRL has sequestered our GM. :p

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos

He was calmed by Manny, only because he was his master though, and he released this feeling to him /Sorry-/ he couldnt bring him to say that teacher word again /Master/ he managed to whisper mentally. Animagos was becoming increasingly angry, it was all this confucion, how did someone who was dead suddenly come back and then enter a sealed and underground militaty nuke silo bunker..with no reason for it? Animagos thought over this, relaying his thoughts to his master, he opened one end of the portal "Tell me the other destination and ill make it, but dont go in there yet, unless you want to find a way out of soemthing like the core of the planet. I have no idea where it goes, but it is a random selection" he finished, storing excess energy not used for the portal into his symbols.

Tag: All

24. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Hello all... sorry I was away for so long. I had some personal things to work out and couldn't really get to posting/ But I'm back and ready to dive back in.

IC: David Ferth

He adressed the group and primarily Animagos, "We need to get to Quebec,I have a hotel room reserved for us on Trebbord street. It's nothing fancy but then against it's better than a hut" David said. "Once we get there Peter will meet us with Suresh, once he does we move into positions to attack Sylar's team and dsisable the machine" he said as he turned to group.He leaned over to grab his bag as he awaited response.

IC: Peter, Suresh, Sylar

Minutes later they had been hauled off into a plane. Now they had a tranq drip going into SUresh and Peter. However as Peter's ability came back he managed to stop both. Sylar was in the cockpit speaking with the pilot, PEter then spoke having finally regained muscle control, " Suresh, did you manage to sabatoge the machine." SUresh rolled over to face PEter, "No once we make it to Canada I should have a chnace to finish disabling it, for now we wait. I hope your team gets there on time" Peter spoke with great faith, "Don't worry about them."

TAG: SYLAR, LEnny, all

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"We should probably get to work pretty fast though if we want to get everyone back in one piece." Chandler said.

TAG: All(Sorry short post, I just don't know what to do at the moment.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.