main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: We need animagos, manny, ruth, you (but you just posted so we're good) lawliet, and all other heroes to post . And lenny
    Once we all get rolling we'll move right into the action. SO post people
    heheh

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Lawliet will most likely be inactive, he shut down his own rpg because he didn't have time. So I doubt he'll be back

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    *waiting for portal guy or GM to whisk us away to Quebec :p

4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth

Ruth nodded at David.
    "OK mate. As soon as we get in we can hit the grunts and find Peter and Mohinder. As soon as we find them it might be easier getting out with Peter's powerhouse abilities. As for Sylar, well we'll cross that bridge when it tries to slice our heads off."
    She said. She was ready for a fight.

TAG: any

IC: Lenny.

Lenny turned abruptly. The thought he heard something from the prisoners. He took out his gun and pointed it at the two.
    "Don't even think of trying something funny. I will shoot you before you can blink. I'd rather kill you" he held the gun to Peter's temple, "now, kill you and stop your stupid rebels once and for all, but my boss won't let me. But you will pay for all the destruction you've caused. Japan, New York, all the things we've had to do, it's your fault for fighting the true progress of things. All the death these years are your fault. And you" he said, looking at Mohinder laughing slightly, "have to be the second most gullible person I have met."
    Lenny smirked and went into the cockpit.
    "Anything you need me to do boss? And with all respect, we should kill them now. Put enough bullets in Petrelli's brain he can't move then put him in the bottom of ocean, and Suresh won't exactly be hard to kill. He's so new at his powers he's likely to phase through the plane anyway."

TAG: Peter, Mohinder, Sylar.

5. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: As GM i'm controlling Animagos for this post just to move things along

IC: David, Animagos
    ANimagos stood ready as he prepared the portal to Quebec. David told him " Adder street, in the mid west part of Quebec" as the location. The hotel had been told they were filming a TV series about people with special powers, so anythign they may see would be "special effects". "How laughable" ANimagos said as the portal opened. "Well let's get going" David said gesturing into the portal.

TAG: ALL

IC: Sylar, Suresh, PEter

"No they'll be fine, the drip will be enough for now" Sylar said, he leaned towards Suresh crouching. "That is if you don't send my men looking for kitchen appliances when they should be watching over you two", Suresh laughed "What's so funny Mohinder" Sylar said. "Well Sylar, you must be the most gullible person your agents knows. His eyes shot towards the drip, Sylar became eraged to see it hadn't been turned on the whole time. Before they could move Lenny shot in Suresh's direction. The bullets phased through. Just then Peter pulled two of the disabling darts that contained the chemicals int he drip. He plunged them into the ankles of Sylar and Lenny. Taking them out and preventing them from using their powers. Peter then shot the two agents who were approaching. Suresh and Peter stood as the pilot turned, "Wait for it" Suresh said, the pilot rose urgently. "Now!" Peter shouted and Suresh grabbed onto Peter and the two phased through the floor of the jet. Plummettign towardsthe ground. They were over Quebec, falling fast Peter created telekenetic parachoutes for them in a sense. They eventually landed right next to the portal just as the others had walked through. "Right on time" Peter said with a smirk.

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

Chandler Stepped through the portal into the chill air of Quebec. "Feels like home, in fact I wonder how far from the border we are, I could probably go check up on mom." he said as he pulled a coat out of his sketchbook, as well as several others for his friends. "So where exactly are we going from here?" he asked David.

TAG: David

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Quebec

"Adder Street." Manny put in both bitterly and hopefully as he came to stand next to Chandler. His teeth were already clattering as a result of the cold, and if he pulled his coat any tighter around himself, he was sure to die of suffocation or constriction, whichever came first.

"I hate it when we change climes so suddenly." Manny exclaimed unbidden. "So, David. Which way to Adder Street? a room with some heat would be nice right about now."

Manny was amazed that Animagos' abilities were this accurate. Personally, he had no clue how he did that, making portals from place to place without messing up. One slip-up, and it was 'adios amigos'. That last thought was really sobering. If it weren't for the cold, Manny would have actualy been really amazed at the navigational miracle Animagos was used to performing without a second thought.

Teeth clattering while shaking and jumping in place to keep warm, Manny looked about to see that everyone had made it through the portal. He waited on David to give them direction as to how he'd like them to proceed from here on out, which was hard enough to do, given the fact that all he could think of at the moment was a warm room.

Tag: ALL

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth stood, taken aback.
    "That was......good. Too good. Scary good. James Bond couldn't do better" She grinned.
    "Well good to see you boss. Mohinder." She said, nodding at the two. She looked up, but the plane was out of sight.
    "So what happened? How'd you give Sylar the slip?"

TAG: Peter, Mohinder, any

IC: Lenny

Lenny struggled against the drug's effects and crawled towards the cockpit.
    "Don't just stand there you moron, get control." He half screamed at the pilot.
    Suresh and Petrelli were gone. Sylar would be sure to take this badly, even take it out on him.
    'I like my head where it is thank you very much.' He thought to himself.

TAG: Sylar, any

9. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

IC: Peter, Suresh, LAwliet

"Good to see everybody's still alive" Peter said, his fingers tingled from having regained muscle control. "SO what now" Lawliet said as he entered the gathering. "Well, we need to wait for Sylvanus. You see she's heading her on a ship with the machine. They'll be doing construction at the docks. Thats when we take out the machine" Suresh said. " And is that it.." Lawliet barked, he was confused "What then, do they fall part, or do they keep building more machines. I mean where do we get to the point when we stop fighting." Peter acknowledged the question, a legitemate concern. "We stop when the NSB is dust, we're not just fighting for us, but for every member of our kind."

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Well." Chandler said clapping his hands together. "Let's get moving shall we?" he added grinning. "Now that we have the old crew back together again." he continued draping his arms over David's and Peter's shoulders and hugging them slightly.

TAG: Heroes

11. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

IC: PEter, Suresh, David

Quebec, Adder street, Four seasons

They made their way into the lobby, the interior was quite impressive. They gazed around as they made the way to the front desk, " This is the Ferth part. David Ferth, that is" he said, the clerk typed some things in. "Ah yes.." she handed them several keys, " Floor two, suits seven and eight. If you like we'll bring your bags up" she said politely. "No" Peter said sharply, the clerk was taken back. "Sorry it's just alot of fragile equiptment in there, no need to bother your staff" he said with a smile. They then made there way on up to the rooms.

TAG: ALL heroes

IC: Sylar

Waking up he was furious, "Lenny you said the drip had been going for fifteen minutes...well then why did they just get away" he shouted. HE calmed down, "It's not matter, Sylvanus will have the machines there soon. And once we arrive the full plan shall be revealed."

TAG: Lenny, Noah, Sylvanus

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth grinned, looking round the room that was hers.
    "Man, we're operating out of a hotek, almost like a spy movie, a good spy movie." She said. She leaned out of the door, gesturing to Peter that there was something she wanted to say to him.
    "Look," she said, lowering her voice, "Do you think as soon as you've set up you could come see me. There's something I need to talk about with you, in private."

TAG: peter, any

Lenny nodded, slightly relieved that Sylar wasn't going to kill him.
    "Of course sir. But do you want me to scout around? I could cover a lot of ground to see where they are." He paused, then thought it was the best time to speak out about it, "We can't just let them run loose sir. And I want to take down Petrelli. In person, if you'll let me. I can't stand him creating this chaos while we work to set the world right."
    He shifted his weight restlessly.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Quebec, Adder Street, The Four Seasons

Manny stayed uneasily quiet through the whole reunion. He didn't even comment when they finally made it to a warm room at the Hotel. Every part of his being wanted to jump and hug Peter for being back.....heck! for simply being alive. He was their hope, their guiding light. He wanted to thank David for saving him from freezing to death. It seemed like so long ago since they had saved him, instead of several weeks. But he couldn't. He could not allow himself to feel these emotions. He hated the way he felt when David apparently died, then Peter...and now they were both back. They were toying with his emotions and he absolutely hated it.

In the end, the NSB was to blame.

So he stayed quiet and kept his distance, lest he contracted some of their contagious joy.

//Soon Animagos, very soon...//

Manny spoke not a word, but bid his time. Ironically, Peter was right.

"We stop when the NSB is dust, we're not just fighting for us, but for every member of our kind."

"......yeah, dust." Manny murmured, as he held his growing hate in deep check.

He could care less, for fame or glory. The NSB. He hated them and everything they represented and stood for, and he would do what needed to be done.

//....very soon.//

Tag: Any

14. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

IC: Sylar

"Don't worry Lenny, once we touch down and meet with Sylvanus. We'll begin our plans, you'll get to see Peter die along with the rest of them." He walked over to a small girl who was held in a large machine. "So funny, the baby sitter didn't even lock the door. At first I usedher as ranson to help my friend Mya. But she proved useful" Sylar said staring at her, she was restrained and almost dead. She was alive by the machine where they could tap into her mind, like a human GPS.

TAG: ALL, Lenny, Sylvanus

IC: David,

They settled into their rooms. David walked over to Manny and Chandler,
    "SO Manny, you wouldn't happen to know and Isaac MEndez would you,painter?" He asked, he knew their had to be some connection.

TAG: Manny

IC: PEter

After unpacking her debriefed the team to get sleep and be up at four AM. After he went to Ruth's room. Knocked on the door, he wondered what exactly she wanted to talk to him about.

TAG: RUTH

OOC: short posts sorry. Just not too big on God modding these bits. Very important character growth

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Quebec, Adder Street, Four Seasons Hotel. Second floor, room eight.

"So Manny, you wouldn't happen to know and Isaac Mendez would you,painter?" Manny heard David ask.

Manny's heart skipped a beat as he sat himself on a nearby couch. He unintentionally hesitated and gave David a suspicious look. Why was he asking about his family history all of a sudden....well, the question wasn't "technically" about his family history. Did David know something about his estranged "Tio Isaac." His mother had mentioned his 'uncle' when Manny's powers had fully manifested during his teen years, but as it was common in his culture, the men where hardly family oriented. Not his uncle and especially not his father. They were too busy persuing their own adventures.

Manny brushed back a flop of hair that had fallen over his face. 'Man, do I need a haircut.' he thought.

To David, he first shrugged before speaking.

"Dunno..." he said sounding disinterested. "Sound's kinda familiar." Manny half lied. "Lot's of Mendez folks out there. Like Eva Mendez. I like her tho."

Manny shot David a feigned grin and a wink to throw him off, playing on the Eva Mendez reference.

"I'm kinda tired..."*YAWN* manny stretched and open his mouth to yawn like a lion would. "Mind if I close my eyes for a lil' bit?"

With casual movements manny made himself comfortable on the couch and took a sleeping posture. "Wake me when we're finally ready to kick some NSB be-hind."

Another feigned smile, and Manny closed his eyes.

Of course, he was not sleepy at all, but fully awake, but he just wanted David to thik that he was tired. Talk about his family was never easy, and at the moment, he just wanted to close up to everything except for the mission. If he opened up now...

Banishing that train of thought, Manny turned to face the inside of the couch.

Tag: David :p

16. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((i apologize for not being active i've been waiting for Melot. He hasn't logged in in twenty days and so i'm just gonna say he's off somewhere else and when he gets back he can meet back up with Elizabeth))

ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

The ship swayed over the ocean and Elizabeth Sylvanus stared over the large expanse of water. It been a hectic few days, after the Tokyo disaster Sylar had told her to take care of the weapon on the boat until it reached its destination. She wished she wasn't stuck with this job, glancing at her hand her black hair hanging over her face and her brown eye's piercing gaze staring at it. She didn't want this assignment, these band of vigilante's had hurt the NSB. Killed other agents, pierced her family to the heart.

The NSB was her family, her parents had thought of it as some "disease" and had tried to have it cured. Then the NSB had come and rescued her, taught her to use it, taught her to control it, taught her to help save the world. She owed the NSB everything she had, and so far she was trying to pay that debt. But now Sylar had her guarding some machine to kill them, why use a machine when Sylar had other tools. Her! If she hadn't been told to do this task she would be giving vengeance back to those Vigilante's.

She turned around and paced the deck, the NSB agents controlling the boat avoided her. She held her hands to her face, these were the tools to kill, tools of the NSB, why would they not use them? She leaned against the deck, soon her time would come. When the machine was delivered the NSB would not be troubled by these fools ever again.

Tag: nobody...

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

When she got into the room Ruth immediately when into the bathroom and turned on the sink taps. The water shot out and Ruth placed her hands under it, feeling the movement of the water. It had been a long time since she'd gotten to feel water, it soothed her.
    There was a knock at the door and Ruth splashed some on her face before moving to open the door.
    "Ah, Peter." She closed the door behind him and gestured to sit on the bed. When she sat down she paused for a moment, biting her lip slightly.
    "Peter, I want to talk to you about David. It's great that he's back, but don't you think it's a bit strange? We saw him fall and then he ends up in an underground bunker in Japan that's been used by the NSB. Peter you have to admit something isn't right about it all."
    She leaned forward slightly and grabbed Peter's hand.
    "I know how it sounds, but I'm not being paranoid. I just don't think we can be too careful about this mission, so much depends on it."

TAG: Peter, all

18. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

IC: David Ferth

"SO he thinks I don't know" David thought to himself as he smiled and walked to the chair facing across from where Manny lay. He though back to when they had found Isaac, David personally knew him even before the RST. They worked together, the first time they discovered their powers was when Isaac painted a peice of David setting his car on fire through the cigarette lighter. He took out a cigarette then, lighting it with a finger snap. He sighed "Now we wait"

TAG : ANY

IC: Peter

He understood his concern, "You could be right, but I don't think anything is going on. I would've sensed it and so would Manny. As far as I know the NSB had found him on the beach. Wounded, he said he managed to take out the sharks and relocate his shoulder." Peter realized her concern "Trust me David isn't the kind to be hoodwinked, we have nothing to fear" he said with a playful smile.

TAG: RUth, all and any

19. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

A shout rose from above the decks from the NSB crew "We see land, we'll be there soon!" Elizabeth sighed as she gripped the railing of the ship tightly. Just a few minutes until she would be out of this land, done with this mission and crushing those who would oppose the NSB.

The ship sped quickly toward the docks, a single showing of the badge made the port authorities leave them alone. The ship made a large thud as it stopped at the dock, Elizabeth however was already waiting for the gangplank to go down, she needed to get out of this ship, she needed to crush those fools!

Tag: Sylar, Lenny

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth nodded, squeezing Peter's hand absentmindedly.
    "You're right, sorry. It's just that so many things could go wrong." She gave Peter a sidelong glance, "Not all of us can survive a hail of bullets." She gestured to the bandage on her face then looked at Peter's scar, wondering how he could be scarred.
    "But I should really be thanking you. We don't know if we're all going to survive this, so I wanted to show my gratitude for finding me that night in New York. At the risk of sounding cheesey, you saved me."
    She leaned in and hugged Peter.
    "Thank you"

TAG: Peter

Lenny grinned slyly as he stood on the dock and watched the gang-plank lower.
    "Elizabeth. Lovely as always."
    He was still feeling restless about moving against the rebels.
    "I trust your operations were successful?" He asked her.

TAG: Elizabeth, Sylar.

21. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: sorry for not posting, ive been waiting for ages, noone had posted, then i hadn't been on the forums for a while really, and i diddnt notice.

IC: Animagos - Hotel

Animagos saw Manny's discussion, sensing what was happening, he then saw David move near to Manny, and Animagos intercepted, standing between David and Manny, he was the first not to trust him, it seemd others were following suit, it felt nice to have his master on his side again. "Pleas elave my master alone to rest, i would rejuvinate him, but my energy is low" he lied, but David would have no way of knowing, unless he was Sylar or someone. 'Great, so i have to face my advesary again if this all goes crazy, seems i managed him last time...' he thought, relaying his sentance to Manny, who he knew was awake. /Want me to portal the bits of your hair that needs cutting, its like a cut, i used todo it before i got bored with it, its long now/ that was a blatant statement, he realised, but mind sentances travelled at the distance the person wa sat, so the meter between them was 0.001 second transfer...bit bad when u think something and they read it. Animagos made his energy beam Symbol glow, but it only looked like he was storing more energy.

Tag: all

22. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: PEter, David, Sylar

He smiled " We have to stick together. We all saved eachother's lives in some form. But it's getting late" Peter stood looking at the clock, it was twelve fifteen. They'd have to be up early working on their machine,which means we have to be up earlier. Get some sleep " he said with a pleasant smile as he left and entered the hall. David's body was lifeless on the ground with a trail of blood leading to a man standing there. It was Sylar. " Finally could get rid of this one" he said as he looked at the body.

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Quebec, Adder Street, Four Seasons Hotel. Second floor, room eight.

Manny didn't mean to, but he heard it. He was not asleep and his powers were always 'on' when he was awake. He felt the vibration of voices and could hear them as if they were being spoken right next to him.

"Finally could get rid of this one."

Manny subtly 'felt' around and found a body on the floor and two people standing. He immediately got up from the couch in alarm. That voice! Why did it seem so familiar? and why did it send a chill down his spine?

Without a second's hesitation, Manny rushed to the door and threw it open. He immediately saw Peter facing a man he just knew was part of the NSB and saw David on the floor. There was a trail of blood staining the carpet on the floor that connected David and the NSB operative.

Something inside Manny snapped.

He opened his mouth to scream in rage as he threw out a hand, but all he could hear was the thunderous sound of blood pounding against his eardrums. It totally deafened him to the explosion caused by his power being unleashed against the NSB agent. The walls around him cracked and splintered with tremendous telekinetic violence as a wall of telekinetic destruction was hurled at the intruder. The wave of destruction spanned the length of the entire hallway, so no place was safe from it. Only Peter and David's body would be unaffected by it.

"VETE AL INFIERNO!!!" Manny yelled, as his power roared down the hallway, destroying everything in it's path.

Tag: ALL

24. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

IC: PEter, Sylar, Sylvanus

Sylar was sent flying down the hall until he hit the wall. EVen then the wave of pure telekentic energy held him against it. It was a cloud of blue wind, what even Peter hadn't been able to unleash. The wall behind Sylar cracked and he flew into the open air hundreds of feet above the streets. However Sylvanus appeared just in time, she used her manipulated to form a net from trees and bushes to catch him.

TAG:ALL

25. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth, Lenny

Ruth threw he door open, ducking aside to avoid the destructive telekinetic force. She saw David's body lying oon the floor. After feeling a deep pang of guilt for mistrusting him, she put it to one side. It wouldn't do to lose it like this in a fight.
    She focussed on the sink in the small bathroom, calling the water from the pipes with such force that the sink was ripped from the wall.
    She moved into the hallway, sending the water with a solid force towards Sylar.
    But she was knocked in the back, making her stumble and drop the water.
    "Hello love." Said Lenny. He moved before Ruth could react. He put in a few sharp kicks to her sides, knocking her back into the room.
    "Miss me?"
    "Don't flatter yourself." Ruth replied. She motioned and Lenny was hit in the head with an ice block, causing a large cut across his temple. He recovered and punched her in the jaw.
    Ruth fell to the ground, rolling to below the window where there was the faint tapping of rain outside. She struggled to stay concious and went to get up. There was a click and Ruth could feel a gun pressed to the back of the head.
    "I wouldn't do anything rash if I were you. Turn slowly." He said, voice low.
    Ruth did so, facing Lenny and his gun.
    "Lenny, I think it's time we broke up." She deadpanned. Lenny smirked.
    "Cute. Now, I'm not playing games anymore Ruth. Help me kill that scum Petrelli and you'll be allowed to go free."
    She started to get up slowly, still facing him. She felt dizzy, but she pushed it away.
    "I would rather die."
    Lenny shook his head, resigning himself and moving to pull the trigger. But he was frozen, nothing would move.
    "You remember what you told me when you first tried to arrest me?" Said Ruth, taking the gun and pointing it back at Lenny.
    "You told me that if I wanted to I might be able to drown somebody from the inside out. I can also move the water in your body, or in this case, not move." She released him from the hold and he collapsed to the floor, panting.
    "That was very very stupid."
    "Shut up." She said. There was a thundering rose and the window shattered as the rainwater burst through, catching Lenny in the current and throwing him into the hallway.
    Ruth tucked the gun into her belt, and walked out of the room herself.
    She froze lenny to were he was against the wall, called up the rest of the water and attacked Sylar again, freezing pieces of it into knives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.