1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Now was the time. She could feel fear and adrenaline pounding through her veins as she caught Sylar. She didn't like using her power too much, it ruined the novelty, the uniqueness of it. However it would be worth it to destroy these fools. With a smirk on her face she closed her eye's to concentrate, "Time to die terrorists." she spoke in a rasp, glancing around for something to use she saw it, a spider. This would take concentration and a lot of effort but it would be so useful.

With a thought the spider suddenly grew to over twice the size of a man, however Elizabeth did not expand its organs and the spider died almost as soon as it had grown. She opened her eye's wide and then squinted in concentration, the spider began to move. She was using her power to make the leg move, then the next, she began to get the rhythm of it. Causing the spider to pick her up onto its head she made it go forward, sitting down so to better concentrate. With her gripping hard onto its flesh the spider slowly made its away up toward the hall.

Tag: Heroes
  2. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Ruth

Ruth turned at the sight of the spider coming at them.
    "That is so disgusting." She said to herself.
    She pulled the gun out of her belt and fired it at the spider and its rider.

TAG: Elizabeth, any

3. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Emmanuel Mendez

Quebec, Adder Street, Four Seasons Hotel.

Manny joined Ruth at the gaping hole on the wall. He was looking for that NSB man (his name started with an "S" or something ), but before he could search, he saw a female in NSB clothes coming up the wall on a Huge Spider.

"Idiotas!" Manny said in spanish. His voice did not sound anything like the worried young man he was, but rather, a container of unleashed anger.

"Why bother with the pet, when you can destroy its Master."

Manny didn't know how Elizabeth's powers worked, but she was obviously in control of the spider. Manny made a squeezing motion with his fingers, and instantly he created more than ten time the pressure around the NSB woman's head to easily crush it like an overripe grape.

"Adios.." he said in a hateful rasp as he squeezed his finger together, fully intending to see her head implode.

Tag: GM, ALL ( Sorry, not godmoding. Manny has been pushed over the edge.)
  4. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: SYlar, Peter, Suresh

OOC: I'm handing command of NSB down to LIZ, hehe read the post.

PEter flew out the gaping whole in the hall, Sylar was nestled safely in a net of tree branches. He thought of something to hit him with he pulled out a drawing he'd done of a sword a while ago. He manifested it and flew in the open air towards him. SYlar slowly became conscious to see PEter hurling towards him. SYlar lept out of the way as Peter swung slicing through the branches.

Falling through the hole he'd cut he landed on a rooftop of another building. He then stood in an offensivwe stance looking up towards SYlar. "SO Peter, out for blood. You've been that way since you met Adam. You helped him released that disease" Sylar taunted.

Peter brandished his sword and held it out at his side, shoulder height. His head hung low, the sky was dark an cloudy, "I may have made a mistake. But it's not our faults that defines us, it's how we handle them. I faught to redeem myself which is why I'm here in the past" he looked up " To kill you, and end the NSB" he shouted. He sprung up towards SYlar faster than SYlar could react. He swung his blade at Sylar, however Sylar used his telekenesis to pull a garbage can from the hotel hall in front of him to block to swing. THe blade cut through, Peter relentlessly he continued. Sylar struggled to dodge or find something to put between him and Peter's blade.

Street signs, cars, trees, couches, barrells. In and out of the hotel, dancing around the sky hovering around in air. They continued. SYlar became tired of the familiar attack, rather than dodge he froze time, however PEter had used the cop's power to read his mind. They had both frozen time at the exact moment.

Together the stood the world around them stood still. "SO Peter, what now we'll just keep matching eachother" Sylar said as he panted, breathing heavily from the fight. "Don't count on it" Peter then latched onto Sylar with a tight fist, he then released time bringing them back. Just as he did Peter shifted his weight to throw Sylar towards the ground. Unable to react on time SYlar plumetted. Peter then brought it to the next level byt using his power to move through time to appear below SYlar. He caught him and threw him into the sky again, then teleported into the trajectory of Sylar's flgith again. He threw him this time through the wall of the hotel again. They stumbled into a bathroom where a women was in the shower. Just as Sylar broke through the wall Peter was there again. He threw him into the other wall. Sylar flew, lost and confused. He was in shock as Peter again grabbed hima nd through him into the air, upwards. He then appeared holding the sword tightly as Sylar neared he shouted "Finally we can end your evil and wreched life" as he screamed he swung. Stabbing down at SYlar, Peter's sword plunged into his stomach. He wrenched it as he felt Sylar gasp. Blood spewed as he ripped the sword out. Knowing he could heal himself, Peter brought the sword around and sliced off his head. Sylar was dead for good.

TAG: ALL
  5. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Pain. The bullet had entered her shoulder, damn it hurt. Stupid, thats what she had done, stupid. As the enormous spider fell she did not bother to concentrate of making it move she fell as well landing on the spiders corpse as it hit a tree. Suddenly intense pressure was felt on her skull, she had to concentrate she knew she'd be dead in seconds.

She concentrated hard, she felt the cracks forming onto her skull, she needed to fight it! Using her power she repaired the cracks of the skull every time one appeared, trying to fight the odd force crushing onto her skull. Still the pain was unimaginable, she needed to do something, but she was concentrating too hard on her repairing and slowly losing battle against her skull imploding.

She had it! She reached into her pocket, still using the power to fight the extreme force on her. She felt around desperately and smiled inwardly, in an instant her old scalpel appeared, a weapon from her former occupation as a doctor. She glanced at the figures at the hall and knew the man, the epitome of anger it seemed, and threw it with all her might toward the man. The blade spun toward it and Elizabeth fell back clutching her skull once more fighting the unimaginable force crushing onto it.

She heard the sounds of battle from Sylar and the Petrelli terrorist, but she knew Sylar would be victorious. Besides, she had problems of her own.
  6. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4

Ruth saw the scalpel going towards Manny and she swore under he breath. She ran and pushed Manny to the ground to keep him out of the way.
    The scalpel went into her stomach with a kind of low thudding impact. She couldn't feel the pain of it then, but she could see a stain of blood building on her shirt.
    Swearing again, Ruth struggled to remain standing. She clutched her side with one hand and reached out her other arm. She formed up a wave of water and threw it at Elizabeth.

TAG: Manny, Elizabeth, any
  7. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Animagos - Hotel

Everything was happening too fast, Sylar was dead, Manny was on the floor, in a panic, Elizabeth had been shot, Peter was wounded and Ruth had been hit with shrapnel. But Animagos' care stopped at Manny "ANNKIAH VIEOLD MAREPLTRNZ" he screamed, it a was a kind of 'spell' he had thought of as a kid, diddn't do anything, he just found it made him angy. No idea why. Animagos' forehead symbols glowed like an inferno. He released two giant lazers, tearing through the spider and killing it instantly, he had a spasm though, and missed Eliz, instead cutting through the floor alla around them, tearing walls and floors to shreds, random portals began opening, with exits somewhewre, but not known where. Animagos' symbol suddenly stopped, and the lazers aborted destroying the building, then they had a burst, and he flew back out of the building, he flew thorugh one of the random portals and dissapeared. His and Mannys link was severed and he fell into oblivion.

Tag: All

OOC: (no dead, jsut knocked out and completely tired, i dnno where he ended up. Peter u can decide)
  8. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings (Sorry no computer over the weekend)

"Hey Elizabeth!" Chandler shouted from behind a cloud of smoke. "I got a friend for you." he said smiling. No sooner had he finished than a great, green scaled, winged beast flung itself at the NSB memeber and forced her out what remained of the window. "Emrys here missed you, I decided to reunite you two." he added as the dragon grabbed her in it's claws and brought her up so he could see her. "One false move and you're dragon food." he added, his hatred of the women palpable in the ruins of the room.

TAG: Apadamek
  9. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: dude, shes in the lower floor, probably escaped, and im gone, the building is collapsing, Ruth is bleeding to death. And ur drawing?? see, this is why i dislike Rping with u. U dont react to others, u just do what you think makes you seem like a hero.
  10. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Woah now, he might have just misread other people's posts, everyone does that. We've all done dodgy posts in the past, I'm sure yourself included. And I don't think there's any call to talk to another player like that, whether his post was bad or not.
  11. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: no, but he does that on a few titles, not just this one.
  12. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Fair point. But that sort of thing belongs in PM conversations, not out in the open in the thread. It might seem like I'm being picky here but I've seen a few rpgs end due to bad vibes being dealt with OOC in threads. I just want the story to keep going if that's cool with everyone.
  13. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: If that's the way you really feel then maybe I should just leave, I may very well have to do the same on another one since it seems every little mistake I make on them make me out to look like a complete and total bleeper mcbleeperson. Listen, Twinky_Stryder was right, I did misread things, I misread a lot of things. Forgive me for being human and making mistakes.
  14. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: this is killing me, but i used 2 like u chan, in the beginning or ur RP so im going 2 back down and say dsorry, i was VERY wrong to say that, now you dont have 2 forgive me, but if you do, thats a bonus.
  15. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: It's not you so much as all of the people treating my ideas and even some of my characters like trash. It seems in nearly every rpg I'm in, even my own, I'm getting chewed out. As for my last post here, I thought Eliz was still there, I was going to help Ruth, and as for the place falling down, I'm right at the window that I sent Eliz through, that is if she didn't escape, so I could still get out of the way. If she did escape however I'll have that one voided and fix it.
  16. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    ((Chanbill, with great power comes great responsibility. When you have crazy powers you have to be responsible about them, for example i've tried not to have Elizabeth use her powers AT ALL in this game, this (i think) is the first time she's used them. Dmentea's gone a little over the edge as well via powers, portals are hard and you gotta literally visualize where they go, you can't put them on random volcano's or to places you've never been to. i mean lets just take it like this, even just drawing a dragon would take a good fifteen minutes, even for the fastest artist.))
  17. Master_Dmentae Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: i think this has gone a little out of hand, everyone is godmodding...my guys powers r crazy, and Eliz, u used em on david aswell, and a couple of other times. I think we need 2 buckle down and stopp modding already. (i know, i was too, i mjust trinna sort it out aswell though)
  18. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4

OOC: Dementae as I see it Chanbil misread. It's confusing right now so no harm not foul.However I don't appreciated my players duking it out in an OOC battle. PM those things,like Twinkney_stryder said its not good for the rpg. I'm willing to just put this behind everybodyif you'll al kindly end it. Back the the game, Animagos from what I gathered you just threw urself into a portal that I'm to decide the location of . Now Ruth, is her injury fatal, and Manny how is he. As well as LIz.
    Everybody please be as clear as possible in your next posts. I'll do an update once everybody chimes in on their current situation.
  19. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm willing for us to just move past this and get back to the game. As I'm on a different timezone to you guys I rarely get to do a lot of posting, so I just think we should put this aside. And as for Ruth, I would say it's a serious wound, but could only prove fatal without some medical attention. Personally I'm curious as to where Mohinder is in all this.
  20. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

star 4
    GM's update for the RST, The NSB is now in Liz's hands aalong with Lenny.

Suresh was awoken finally by the crumbling room around him. HE was shocked to see the hotel had become a war zone. He threw open the door to see a huge portal. "Get in" Peter shouted as he grabbed Ruth and picked her up. Gesturing for Manny and Chandler to follow. Peter, Ruth, and Suresh had gone through then the other two behind him. The portal carried on for hours yet in real time it was a second before they were out. They landed roughly on the top of sand dune. Looking in front of them they saw a green hand. A large hand holding a torch, it was the future. Ten years into the future.

TAG: ALL
  21. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4

Ruth flinched as Peter took her through the portal, holding her side. When they were through she looked around, blinking.
    "Where...? What...?" She asked. Suddenly there was a stabbing pain in her side and she clutched it even harder, stumbling slightly.
    "Son of a.....Man that witch could throw."

TAG: any

IC: Lenny

Shaking his head Lenny finally got free of the ice. Ruth had really let him have it this time. He stood and helped Elizabeth up.
    "Orders?"

TAg: Elizabeth.
  22. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Hurry, we need to get her some emergency first aid." Chandler said as he ripped off some of his coat and applied pressure to Ruth's injury. "We need stitches and something to help seal the wound." he added looking over to Peter and Suresh.

TAG: Peter, Suresh
  23. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Emmanuel Mendez

"Ruth!" Manny exclaimed as he got up from where she had thrown him down.

"I....I...." Manny looked on with wide eyes as Chandler applied pressure to her wound. I could have stopped the scalpel, was what he wanted to say, but that's not what had happened. Ruth bravely took the hit for him. Inwardly, Manny made a mental note to thank her for saving his life after they saved hers.

"...are you alright?" is what he asked instead.

Of course she's not you idiot! Manny thought, reprimanding himself. His concern for Ruth struggled against his desire to do battle against the NSB for a moment, but in the end, friends and family won over enemies....everytime.

"...we need to get her some emergency first aid." Chandler exclaimed and Manny could not agree more. But they were in Canada and this was a strange land to him. If they took her to a hospital, surely the NSB would be alerted and they would come to detain her...or worse.

"Peter!" Manny said aloud, more to himself than to the others. His mind was working fast.

"I know you can heal her, you have like every power! Can you speed up her healing!?"

Manny's eyes looked pleadingly at their leader, then his eyes glanced at the sword he carried. He put two and two together when he saw Peter with a bloody sword and the NSB agent's headless body, but there was no time for congratulations, not when one of their own was injured.

Tag: Ruth, Chandler, Peter, any
  24. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Actually we might be able to get her to an actual hospital, my hometown Massena, it's maybe a couple hours away, and I guarantee the NSB doesn't have it in it's pocket. We can bring her to a hospital there. Actually Animagos do you think you can portal us there? I can give you the mental images to pinpoint it." Chandler suggested. "It's nearby either way but time is crucial. If you still need time to recharge your energy we can get there by some other means." he added. "It's a good thing we're in an area I'm vaguely familiar with, I can help navigate if worse comes to worse. Heck all I'd need to do is get over the St.Lawrence River in order to get home." he continued. "Once I get there i could probably set up a nice camp for us, I'm certain the only reason the NSB found me was because of my evil, coniving, snake of a sister. But we should be safe there for some time, enough to recouperate, and long enough for Ruth to heal properly." he added looking at everyone in the group.

TAG: All
  25. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Emmanuel Mendez

Manny got up suddenly and looked around. His eyes were wide and he seemed to have gone pale for a second.

"Where is...?"

Manny placed a finger against the temple of his head and then slowly removed it.

"I don't feel his presence anymore..." he said shaking his head.

"Animagos....I think he's....gone."

Manny didn't know what that meant exactly. There was no physical body and no trace of the blue youngman. It was like he'd simply vanished.

He sighed almost in resignation.

" Yeah.....it's best if we just focus in getting her to your hometown."

Manny looked to the rest of the group, then used the more subtle abilities his powers afforded him to remain against a surprise attack from the NSB. Who knew, he might even pick up a some trace of Animagos, but since their mental link was broken, he doubted it.

Once again they'd have to run from battle, but this time was different. Peter had dealt a blow to the NSB by taking out that goon, and perhaps after they'd seen to Ruth's safety, they could go after those infernal machines.

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.