main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: u cant controll other characters, unless ur co gm, if u r, sorry, but the gm did bcos hes the gm...so he can

2. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I read over your post Twinky. You did take a liberty but it was a good one. David is my NPC, but I'll allow that this time. But from now on, leave me a Pm to ask about this.
    And thanks Dmentae, but all is well. ALL in all we're doing great keep it up.

IC: Peter Petrelli, DAVID FERTH

Peter sighed, " You can run, in fact I can promise you could be safe hiding your whole life. But we shouldn't have to..." Peter said rising. The group leaned against a few boulders on a cliff. They looked as the red sun set. "Maybe we could fight back, we shouldn't have to live in fear. Sure it's harder than hiding, but I'd rather go down knowing I tried to bring about a better world for our kind." The group felt inspired, Ruth even took this to heart however she wouldn't change her mind, not yet. Peter looked at his group, "We may be few in number, but we won't lay down and die. If you want you can flee, but I'm going to fight." He was silent he then turned to head back to the tents.

TAG: ALL

3. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Sorry guys, I thought as David was an NPC anyone could use him. Plus as I'm generally not on the same time as you guys, it can get annoying only getting to write one side of a conversation a day. But I'm cool, and I won't borrow people's NPC's without asking.

IC: Ruth

Ruth followed Peter down to the tents.
    "Look, I'm not saying I don't want to help you. It's just that I have to know if my mother is safe. She's not like us, she doesn't have any ability so if they go after her she will have no way of defending herself." Ruth paused, remembering all the things she'd heard about the resistance, about all the people captured by the NSB who were then "neutralized" because they were too much of a threat.
    "Do you have any family left Peter?"

TAG: Peter

4. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: ONce again all new players are welcome to join whenever they want. And I need a special female role filled soon, so if any new players could take it that'd be great. And spread the word to your friends to join this rpg.

IC:peter Petrelli,

Peter turned as he though of Nathan, then his mother, and clair. "I did, but sadly they're all gone. And it's all because of me." He hung his head low thinking of the explosion, the NSB and Clair's disappearance. There was silence, "And that's why I don't run, you can say that you want to protect your mother, but it's doing the opposite. Ruth became confused.

"If you try to find her, that brings the NSB to the both of you," Peter added. "But do what you can, at least come with us to Britain..." he became warm and sincere, "... We could use the help" he said with a smile.
    He then turned, Chandler was waiting for him. "Chanlder, do you draw many aircraft" he implied with a grin.

5. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth knew Peter was right, but she couldn't stop thinking about her mother.
    "So who is it you're hoping to find? Is it someone like us?" She asked. Ruth would still do everything she could to make sure her mother was safe, but she did want to help Peter. 'It seems like he really believes in what he's doing. The people he lost must have been important to him.'

TAG: Peter

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Actually controlling characters only deals with controlling physical action, anyway something tells me something of the sort would have happened anyway.

IC: Chandlr Billings

"Well I don't know about Pete here, but I think it's a good idea to think it over, worse comes to worse you can gice me a picture of your house and I can bring it here for you, family and all, either that or make a door to it, anyway withme here none of us are far from home. Isn't that a nice thought." he said wit ha smile. "Not to mention we shouldn't have to much trouble, I'm good when it comes to escape plans." he added. "Speaking of which I'm going to send a scout through the forest, see if we were'nt followed." he added. He then flipped through his sketchbook again and came upon a picture of a falcon. "Ok Falco, search the area nearby. Come back if you find anything." he said as the bird materialized. The falcon took off immediately, a few moments later it returned. "So anything?" Chnadler asked the falcon, the falcon gave a nod and then gave three screeches of varying volumes. "Well guy's we have a shadow on our tails, seems Lizzy followed us, we'd better get moving soon before she catches up." he added looking around at the group.

TAG: All

7. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ic: Elizabeth Sylvanus

Elizabeth crossed a hill she was cold and tired from the walk. However a fire caught her eye and she saw the camp. She smiled her eyes glowing in the light as she dashed forward she knew she was outnumbered so she entered the camp and dropped her gun. She kept her smile as she gazed at them "Listen i'm unarmed and i only want to talk. Espeically to Ruth, i think we got off on the wrong foot."

Tag:
    The Heroes

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Are you kidding me!!!" Chandler yelled. "You and your cronies just tried to make us human swiss cheese, as for unarmed that's a laugh, you probably have all the hired guns you need sniping us out right here." he added a look of pure disdain covering his face. "Who do you think you are hunting peopl down simply out of fear and ignorance, have you ever thought of at least trying to find out what kind of person you're hunting was, it just so happens that everyone here is only dangerous when they're being shot at. Maybe instead of shooting first and asking questions later you should have asked first and not shot at all, but if you don't mind we'll be leaving so you can't get that chance again, Emrys!!" Chandler yelled. Instantly the emerald green dragon landed between himself, Peter, Manny, Ruth, David, and Elizabeth. "Ok everyone let's go while we still can." he said getting on the dragon's back.

9. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli, David Ferth

The group was tense, David felt his scare pulse. "You guys can run, but I'm ending this chase for good" David shouted as he lit two large fireballs in his hands. He flipped in air, and as he spun the fire balls became a hurricane almost. He began to do flip after flip around her, until she was surrounded by flame. She looked around suddenly a fire ball shot through the wall of flame, and headed right for her. She jumped to the side, landing a foot from the scorchign wall. The fireball hit right into a tree, and it began to burn it at the roots. David was a hot head, and impatient. So much that he didn't even notice he wasn;t hitting her. And as he tired out, he noticed he kneeling a bit singed, but alive. He gasped. The group had to escape soon.

TAG:ALL

10. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    ic: Elizabeth Sylvanus

The flames were searing hot and Elizabeth knew she needed to move fast. She could manipulate biological objects down to their very core. With a scream of concentration she tried to make the cells in the one casting the flames arm to explode. Hoping it would work she cried out "Please stop! i only wish to speak with Ruth" in her mind she smiled, For now anyway.

Tag: Heroes

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Emannël Mendez

Adirondaks, Camp

Manny was sitting by himself, listening to the conversation under a warm blanket as he sipped on a cup of hot tea. It seemed to him that Chandler's artistic talents knew no bounds. It was simply amazing, and he for once was grateful to have someone like that on his side.

The conversation the others were having, Ruth, Peter and David, was making him feel very uncomfortable. Manny was extremely worried about his own mother, little brother and baby sister. He was convinced that as long as the NSB was after him, they would leave his family alone. Now he was not so sure and was struggling with himself not to panic. Deep inside he agreed with Peter. Th eonly way to stop the madness was to fight. Running away just prolongued the inevitble, but Ruth had to come to that realization on her own.

Just as they were making plans to leave, an NSB agent found him. manny jumped up and dropped his unfinished cup of tea, anger suddenly boiling deep inside him. It was that woman!! He had seen her picture before as part of NSB propaganda. She always smiled and seemed so friendly, but he knew exactly what she was....a SNAKE!

"Listen i'm unarmed and I only want to talk. Espeically to Ruth, i think we got off on the wrong foot."

Manny saw her drop her gun on the floor, but he didn't believe a word she said. All he knew was that she was not to be trusted.

"Bruja!" he hissed at her in spanish, but clearly, she didn't seemed to notice him. She was too busy talking to important folk to notice someone like him. Hmph! Her mistake.

"Are you kidding me!!!" Chandler yelled. "You and your cronies just tried to make us human swiss cheese, as for unarmed... that's a laugh, you probably have all the hired guns you need sniping us out right here."

Manny couldn't agree with Chandler more, and suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. Stopping a bullet was one thing, but stopping a hail of bullets seemed all too impossible to him.

Things suddenly began to move quickly once again. Chandler called on his trusty Dragon, who responded immediately and placed himself between the heroes and the Elizabeth woman. "Ok everyone let's go while we still can." Chandler said, getting on the dragon's back. Manny was ready to comply, as he ssaw himself protecting their rear and flanks with his telekineses, but it seemed that David had a different idea.

"You guys can run, but I'm ending this chase for good."

Suddenly there were fireballs and flames flying everywhere, but particularly towards the Elizabeth woman. Manny also went into action, using his powers to telekinesis. Somehow, he was not convinced that David could beat her alone.

"Please stop! I only wish to speak with Ruth."

Manny did not believe her! What did she want with Ruth anyway? And what's more, she seemed to be doing something to David!?? Was she a gifte one too!! Manny almost lost his focus, but the feeling of betrayal he felt at the moment was trascendental.

No dobut Elizabeth felt the cold steel as it touched her left temple and heard the hammer of her own gun telekinetically cocked back.

"No, YOU STOP!!" Manny yelled. Hot tears of anger welled in his eyes as he tried keep his rage from boiling over. This woman was a MONSTER. "Don't move or I'll fire your own gun at your head. If you hurt me, your gun will fire automatically." Manny managed to warn her despite his agitation.

Manny's telekinesis pressed Agent Sylvanus' gun even harder against her temple, just to make himself clear.

"Chandler, hit her with a dart and put her to sleep before I change my mind!!"

Tag: Apadamek, Chanbill, others, GM

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Camp

When the NSB agent came up, all hell broke loose. She had fought back against David and now Manny looked like he was ready to take her down.
    "Everybody stop!" She yelled. Ice cases formed, grabbing everyone elses legs. She could use moisture in the air to work with her powers, but it took a lot out of her. She stood in between Elizabeth and the other Heroes.
    "There's been enough fighting today. Look, I'll talk, but the SECOND you try something I'll let them," she indecated the other Specials, "do what they want to you. Agreed?"

TAG: Heroes, Elizabeth

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Trannyslvania

Animagos cricked his neck and set back for his camp, he had been collecting rabbits to eat, but when he returned to his camp, some people were there "Hikers" he hissed, he diddn't wear any clothes in the wilderness, as he diddn't need to hide, his skin flaps covered any unsightly parts on his body, other than that, he was smooth and streamlined for swimming and other activities, he attmepted to sense what they were thinknig, the man on the left was wondering what was going on, and the man on the right was waiting for the owner to reappear. "Time to use my rabbits" he thought, using his powers, he jolted energy bolts into the Rabbits, revitalizing them like a heart zapper, and sent all 14 of them cascading into the camp, scaring away the men for a time being, Animagos reracted swiftly, creating a portal in the clearing and stumbled into the portal, falling out on the other side, it was just somewhere he detected high energy ratings, and suspected animals to be there to eat, he was mistaken, as he fell through, he sensed not animals, but humans "Not again" he murmured, and hovered to his feet, erecting a globular transclucent portal around him, much like a sheild "Ok, whats going on now?" he said, shocked at the sight of a dragon, a fire tornado, a floating gun and alot of people. "Oh great...I forgot my clothes" he noticed that all the concentaration was on one woman, not fully understanding what was going on, he opened a singular being portal, dispersing his quickly, where the woman was, causing her to appear beside him, then he created his portal sheild again "Now, someone tell me what's going on...and are there any clothes anywhere?" Animagos stretched and his forehead embelems began glowing, they became turqoise and he entered his emergance energy storage, prepared to shoot anything coming close.

Tag: All

OOC: the portal shield eruprts in the mouth of a volcano.

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: OK, I have absolutely no idea what just happened then. Which woman has your character got, there's two.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Ruth I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and I can't even throw a hundred pounds let alone a full grown woman, I've always been a good judge of character and this Elizabeth woman is pressing all the wrong buttons, somethings not right about her, and like I said she's not alone, she wouldn't show up without back up." Chnadler said looking intently into Ruth's eyes. "But don't worry, I'll make sure that if she does try and pull something, it's the last thing she'll do." he added shooting a look of pure venom at Elizabeth. "Peter can you tell if anyone else is near, I want a quick escape if we need it." he said looking at Peter out of the corner of his eye, not daring to take his eye off Elizabeth should she try anything fast. "As for you, mister shows up out of nowhere, here are some clothes for you." Chandler added flipping through his sketchbook to a picture of a preppy outfit and it instantly appeared on the portal traveler. "Hope you don't mind I have a short supply of clothing pictures in here." he added with a small chuckle.

16. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    ((i think he teleported my char cause he has some sort of shield...))

ic Elizabeth Sylvanus

Elizabeth was annoyed by this boy who could draw things. She would get him but for the moment their were too many and she hoped the salvage a victory out of this. She however showed her anger, her smile had dropped and her cold voice carried through the camp. "Pardon my tone Ruth but i am in a bit of a bad mood." She breathed in and tried to recollect some things with the time it bought her. "Ruth Hart you admitted to having a unique ability and therefor under the law have to report to the NSB office. Were here to help you, you don't wanna hurt anyone with those do you? Believe me all your questions and such will be answered, if you come with me..."

Tag: Heroes

17. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    GM Update

In the mountains of the Adirondaks, the red sun set. And with Sylvanus in the camp Peter had a choice to make. "She isn't going anywhere" Peter said, in that instant he decided to use the power obtained from David to quell the flames. He walked over to the heavily breathing David, "Don't worry she's not going anywhere" He said. He then turned to look at Animagos, the newcomer to the group. With no time to ask questions he quickly pondered where he came from, and as things usually happened by thinking of him he could feel his power. He considered the power, he knew he had one chance. He couldn't think clear enough and creating a joke of a portal. It appeared somewhere behind the group and was not very large. Animagos was shocked as to how somebody could open portals like him. Everybody wondered what Peter had in mind.

"Planning on running" Sylvanus mocked. Peter grinned, his plan was off the cuff and very brash. Suddenly Sylavnus felt the two concealed guns on her person disappear. Then suddenly the guns came falling out of the portal. The group was stunned, she had been lying. Ruth now realized what kind of danger she would've been in. Peter stepped towards Chandler, he whispered into his ear " Can you make a straight jacket" he asked. Chandler smirked, "Give me a minute."

OOC: Very good everybody. Keep it up. AT this point I would like to have everybody PM me with their AIM or aol screen name. In case I need to talk of the rpg. But very good, and remember PM me with all concerns or questions.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth seared with anger against this agent. Melting the ice around the other people she used it all against Elizabeth, encasing her in ice up to her neck. Walking up to her Ruth put her face inches from Elizabeth's.
    "What questions could you possibly answer that would make me reconsider and go wit you after you people planted someone to spy on me?" She turned away from Elizabeth and went over to Peter.
    "I'm sorry I froze everyone like that, I just didn't want there to be anymore needless fighting."

TAG: all

19. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: i hate ur guys power, gm...lol

IC: Animagos - Sheild Wall, Mountains

Animagos was startled when clothes appeared onh mi, even more when one of the group opened up anothe rpoertal like his, but no matter, Aniamgos has near perfected his powers, and closed the powrtal instantly, then blocked himself from being 'drained' or whatever it was. Animagos shuddered, these clothes were lame Animagos then melted the ice around the woman next to him, whom everyone seemed to have a problem with, with a low-heat energy beam, almost spraying it to melt the ice block "Seems most of us have powers" he said, confused at what the heck was going on, "Now, this woman can't escape, if you are worried about that if she's done anything, that portal leads into the direct mouth of an active volcano, you or anything that went neear it would burn up in seconds" Animagos cricked his neck again, he did it to concentrate, releasing a pillar of energy around his body, it burnt the clothes away "I dont trust drawn clothes" he added cynnacly "Now, stop the attempted fighting before i open portals under each of you and you land in 20 foot of snow" As Animagos' portals were also heat, it would melt the snow around it in a meter radius, then close as soon as the person was through. Animagos sat down and hung his head "I'm so tired..." he muttered slowly, he had used up most of his energy, but he still hasd the reserve pack the others diddn't know about.

OOC: sorry for the long post, also, Twinky, you wouldn't be able to get that close, the portals to the volcano, remember? also, we would be surrounded by smoke, although it would be coming out of the portals in the other direction.

20. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Elizabeth saw Ruth was a lost cause and sighed these people would give the NSB trouble and she couldn't have that. And she couldn't let this portal making madman make more trouble either. She pretended to be scared as she edged closer with him busy and complaining at how tired he was. She knew she could use her power on him but she had to save that for the others in the camp. Eventually when he said "so tired" and paused she took a long step forward and plowed her elbow toward his cheek hoping to sucker punch him out cold. The portals would leave and she'd have a hostage if it all worked out.

Tag: heroes

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Portal Field

Animagos realised that a body language word sent by one of the group was correct, he had been anticipating the womans actions, waiting for what she mmich do, Animagos jeked his head back rapidly, spinning over her body until he was back to back with her, then he grabbed her arms backward and put them inbetween his arms, pulling up his forearm to harm or break her arms if needs be, then he diepersed the other portals, and created a portal infront of her, smoke billowed out of it, the immense heat began making them both sweat "I saved you, I could have joined you, I might have aswell, but now..i'm not so sure, as you are untrustworthy" he whispered it to her so she and only she could hear it. "I dont trust anyone here, especially not your "leader" figure, he copies peoples powers, but i know how to counteract it, he's met me before, havent you Peter?"

22. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Ruth took a step back. The intense heat in the air was drying her out, making her feel sick. This.....man, person, whatever he was he was prepared to kill both Elizabeth and any of them. Ruth turned to Peter.
    "Do something! You've got access to other people's powers, use them! Manny, try throwing him off her, into his own portal if you have to, Chandler, try drawing something to contain him. She's scum but she doesn't deserve to die like that."

TAG: Peter, all

23. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli

Peter paniced, Animagos wasn't playing fair. Even if Sylvanus was with the NSB nobody should suffer that way. Peter tried to think of something useful, he turned to chandler. "Draw me traquilizers, and a gun" he said. Chandler thumbed through to an empty page and in a few seconds he had a decent sketch prepared. He then manifested the weaponry in his hand, and threw it to Pete. Next he handed him a few tranquilizer darts. Peter loaded the gun, then turning to Manny, "I'll need you to use your bubble trick again" he exclaimed as he moved forward. Manny rushed behind him. Peter and Manny lept through the portal while it was still open. However they came out in the middle of the mouth. Luckily Mannny kept them up, Peter aimed and took out Animagos. He hated to do it but Animagos needed to ease up. Animagos was knocked out cold and fell lifelessly, but Mendez quickly scooped him. Sylvanus then looked to Pete, he had the perfect chance to kill her. But he didn't he pulled the trigger and two darts plunged into her shoulder and she fell.

11:30

Manny and Peter stood with Chandler and Ruth. ANimagos was laying unconcious next to the group. ANd in a stright jacket, in front of them was Sylvanus. She soon came to, to see the group standing there. "You have ten minutes with Ruth, if you try anything David here lets the fire travel up the gasoline" Peter said. Sylvanus saw a trail of gas leading to a few crates of explosives. David was standing with his hand over the flame containing it.

24. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Looking from the unconcious portal-opener, to the captured agent, Ruth couldn't help but feel impressed. Peter could work with a group very well, she had to give him that. Before heading over to Elizabeth, Ruth paused and turned to face Peter.
    "That was pretty good. I guess you're not the leader of the resistance for nothing huh? Oh, and you might want to be careful around that new guy. With your powers you never know, you may end up turning blue if you get too close." She finished with a half smile.
    Walking past David, giving him a nod to make sure he was watching Elizabeth for any wrong move, Ruth stood next to the NSB agent.
    "What do you want to talk to me about exactly?"

TAG: Elizabeth, all.

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I wouldn't trust her any more than before, not to mention I doubt she'd tell us the truth anyway. Hey Pete you want me to draw up a truth serum or something, that should make her a bit more compliant?" he asked looking at his leader. "Or I could always go about gathering up some pioson ivy to torture her with, imagine it having an intense itch and not being able to scratch it." Chandler said, a wicked expression covering his face as he turned back to look at Elizabeth. "So what is it Lizzy, the truth, or the alternitive?" he added stressing the last word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.