main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Thanks Manny." Chandler said. He looked over to the telekinetic, and was frightened by what he saw, Manny looked like he was on the verge of a total meltdown. "Hang on Manny I'm coming." he said and he ran over to him. "You need to calm down, I know you're angry and really messed up right now but you need to take control. Instead of holding the emotions back channel them into the field, that should help not only strengthen the field but even you out, just try and keep your cool." he added holding Manny by the shoulders and looking directly in his eyes. "Just channel your emotions into protecting yourself, as well as the rest of us." he added.

TAG: Manny, all other Heroes

2. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Ok everyone, DarthCemeroX has been temporarily banned, he has therefore passed the torch onto me. From this time to his return I will be his temporary replacement. As such I will expect due respect, so don't start thinking you can get away with murder while I'm in control.

3. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: Why the banning?

IC: Ruth Hart
    In the helicopter

Gazing in shock at what had just happened, Ruth couldn't quite believe what was going on. David had seemed like such a decent bloke and now he was just.......gone. She hadn't known much about David, except that he really believed in what he was doing, and believed in Peter. And now she would never get to know why.

TAG: any

4. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Apparently he was a bit cheeky to another character, but that's probably a trumped up charge, Cemero has some rather foul luck anyway.

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: anyone know where eliz is?? i wanna post but i cant =(

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

After he thought that Manny was ok Chandler went over to check up on everyone else. "You going to be ok, Rose?" Chandler asked her. "Do you need anything, hot chocolate, some sort of comfort food, anything?" he asked trying to make sure things wouldn't go from bad to worse, he knew that if anyone on the chopper lost it they would all be screwed.

TAG: Ruth

7. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli
    TIME:4:00 AM

It was almost sunrise and the chopper landed in a small feild in at the foot of some hills. They went unnoticed for the most part, a few who saw them thought nothing of it. And they quickly climbed out of the chopper, he turned to the group, " This is where things get tricky, because I don't doubt that the NSB have a strong presence here, plus Sylvanus and the other one are left" he explained. The group looked in confusion they all thought they died in the explosion. But never the less they had to keep moving.Peter made sure the group was all ready, then they began to head towards the city. It was about a mile to the city and it was cold. The rain poored down on the group, but luckily Peter kept a Kenesis sheild over the group. Things were just getting started as they neared the city.

TAG:ALL

OOC: Sorry I was away. But Now its time to kick things into gear

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Hey Pete, do you want me to make us some disguises?" Chandler asked. "I mean they know what we can do and probably some basic characteristics but they don't know every detail." he added looking sideways to his leader. "Not to mention I'm pretty sure that a bunch of Americans will stand out a bit." he added. "Either that or i can get us some rides with tinted windows." he added wit ha shrug.

TAG: All

9. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Peter Petrelli
    Time:4:20

They had been walking for about almost a half hour. And suddenly Chandler spoke up. With relief Peter turned, " I don't think diguises would be of much use but If we had a few rides that'd be great" He added. He then turned to Ruth, "We're going to need you to lead us for now, once we're close I'll let you know where to go, but since you're familiar with the landscape I'd be glad if you could take the lead" he said as he gestured for Ruth to take over. Peter knew that the road ahead was going to be hectic, but if they get lucky they'll find Suresh before anything gets bad.

TAG: ALL

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Ok two cars coming up." Chandler said. He then sat down on one of the grassy hills. He quickly drew some nice four door sedans, with the proper british wheel setup. "Ok one more touch." Chandler said as he added the licence plates. "I think that oughta be interesting, let's just make sure we don't get caught in traffic." he said as the word 'HEROES' appeared on the licence plates. "Let's get moving then shall we?" Chandler added getting into one of the cars.

TAG: All you hero blokes

11. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Elizabeth was tired as she sighed. "Alright..." she thought of how to explain the NSB head quarters "Its in New York, a large skyscraper with a white courtyard. A big sign says 'National Security Bureau' in red letters, good enough?" She was stressed now that she realized what was gonna happen. She sighed sadly, she hoped the director would not be too angry. It was her first failure and she couldn't stand to let down the NSB, they were like family.

Tag: GM, Master_dementea

12. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

GM Approved
    welcome Melot

Name: Noah Chasing His Horse
    Appearance: Noah is tall with wiry muscles and a caramel complexion that looks best with ample sunlight. His piercing black eyes are framed by expressive eyebrows and soft lashes which lend to his boyish charm.
    Special Ability: shape shifting, particularly into animals
    Nationality: Sincangu Lakota, one of the many tribes belonging to the Lakota Nation
    Talents: grass dancing, horse back riding, playing lacrosse, staying out of trouble
    Current Location: Lower Brule Reservation- Fort George, South Dakota
    Affiliation: independent as of now
    Family: father, Tokala; mother, Ruth; brothers Eddie, Josiah and Mort; grandmother, Charlotte Redlance
    Personality: At times Noah possesses a relaxed demeanor that borders on indifference.
    Weapon: none

Bio: Noah was raised in a quiet loving family on the Lower Brule Indian Reservation. His father broke horses, and his mother was a school teacher on the Rez while Noah?s grandmother took care of the house and children. Noah?s parents were proud of his older brother Josiah who was studying zoology at a university in Nebraska, and it appeared his younger brother Eddie would follow in his academic footsteps. But Noah would much rather have joined his oldest brother Mort on the buffalo ranch in Montana.

As Noah grew older he became more restless, spending as much time moving as possible. If he weren?t meandering around the reservation, Noah was exploring the grasslands surrounding his home. While lacrosse provided Noah with a fast paced social outlet, his mother insisted he spend time with other children from time to time, grass dancing was the only activity that alleviated the growing awkwardness Noah began to acquire. Those who saw him dance were amazed at his ability to mimic wildlife, but it wasn?t until after his fifteenth birthday that Noah actually began making transformations.

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

IC: Animagos - Office of NSB

Animagos waited as Elizabeth described their destination, and Animagos created it "Top floor OK?" he said, as the portal finished and he stepped through, dragging Elizabeth in with him, they appeared infront of a door "uh, is this the boss' or the Janitors room? And are there any cameras around? Id rather not get scooped up instantly, i will go when ready" Animagos shuddered and began storing energy again.

14. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Noah Chasing His Horse
    Somewhere in Montana

Noah tossed his knapsack and bedroll on the ground before falling in a heap on the grass. He?d been walking for about two days now and had seen only one truck. Needless to say, the truck never slowed down or else Noah might be riding in a dry vehicle instead of waiting for the growing thunderheads to dump snow or rain on him. It had been a strange winter- freezing cold but no snow yet. The more Noah thought about it, it had been a strange year and half.

A few months after his fifteenth birthday, Noah had a strange feeling. Like he was constantly worried he had forgotten something, only he couldn?t remember what it was he was forgetting. As if this paranoia weren?t enough, he managed to grow 10? taller. Over night he seemed to go from a slightly pudgy third grader to a tall, lean young man. This wasn?t unusual for boys, but no one else Noah knew had made the transformation in less than 6 months.

Just as Noah was getting used to the deeper voice and the longer limbs and the muscles- he liked the muscles- the transformations began. They started slowly. Noah had a hard time concentrating in school anyway but his sudden spells of dizziness and hot/cold chills didn?t help. One night Noah dreamt he had become a mouse and was exploring the familiar grassland outside of his home. It took him a day and half to realize it wasn?t a dream and another three days to figure out how to change back.

He still remembers the look on his mother?s face when he returned home dirty, hungry and dressed in pair of wet jeans he?d pulled of the laundry line. He told her was on a vision quest. It sounded lame, but she must have believed him because she told him let her know next time so she didn?t spend four day wondering if he were lying in a ditch somewhere. Each night Noah spent his time wondering the familiar reservation from a new perspective. Eventually he learned how to transition more smoothly. But Noah still felt like an outsider.

True, Noah had always kept to himself; but his people were one family. There are no words for you or I in Lakota, only us and we. To suddenly have freakish abilities, dangerous abilities, was hard for him to deal with. Just when Noah felt he might be able to hide this double life, he did something entirely unexpected.

One night, as a coyote, Noah was teasing some stray dogs when he came across a couple behind the Laundromat. At first he thought the two were in the middle of some sort of late night rendezvous. It wasn?t long before he realized the man was drunk, Noah was trying to figure out where he found alcohol on the Rez when he realized the woman wasn?t exactly enjoying herself. A surge of hate and anger shot through Noah as he started to growl. Noah wasn?t growling when he turned the corner, now he was purring. Noah jumped at the man who released his plaything and turned to defend himself.

He only meant to scare the man, but somehow Noah ended up staring at the cowering woman with the man?s throat in his mouth. It was then Noah realized she wasn?t a woman. She was Cory Little Wounded, one of his classmates and an employee at the movie rental next door. Noah could see her name tag on the grounded next to her attacker, the vest on her uniform was torn and spattered in his blood. That when Noah started to become Noah and not the mountain lion who had just killed some drunk man.

Noah stared at the petrified Cory before he dropped his limp victim and darted down the alley towards the open grasslands. Only after he turned the corner did he hear her terrified screams. Somewhere in the tall prairie grass Noah had returned to his human form. He wandered naked and lost for a few moments before he started throwing up. He could still taste the man?s blood. After Noah had emptied his stomach, he collapsed in the grass. He spent the rest of the night in the place halfway between sleep and consciousness. Sometime before dawn Noah phased into a chicken hawk and flew home as quickly as he was able.

It only took a few seconds for Noah to g

15. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: no need to apologize, it was really good!!! people are not encouraged to post long, in depth posts because people are lazy and dont bother to read them, but i loved that!

16. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

She glanced at her blue companion before looking around to see where she was. Her eyes widened in shock she was outside the directors office. She knew this corridor well and she sighed knowing she'd have to walk down it again to give her disastrous report. "Do yourself a favor and teleport to where there are clothes and put some on" she said in a tired voice.

Tag: GM (director), Master_dmentea

17. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Peter Petrelli
    Time:11:50 (UK time zone switch)

As they entered the city Peter turned around to make sure the second care was behind him.
    He sat with Chandler in the first car and Mendez road shotgun with Ruth. Eventually Ruth moved in front of Pete's car to guide them. They were headed for Manchester, Hamron street. It's where Suresh's lab is. "Such a terrible place to live" Peter said as he swithced on the windsheild wipers to clear the rain. It began to pour, all of East End was flooded and Westimester had it's streets closed down. They stopped at a red light, when suddenly the glass on the side window broke and Chanbill jerked his head down as he heard a gunshot. Peter suddenly looked up as he saw a few men and women in trench coats standing at a window with sniper riffle and a walkie talkies. He then kicked the door openas Chandler did the same they then signaled to Ruth and Mendez to follow their lead. Suddenly there was more shots, ones that came close to Peter. He then took a brave move and picked up the bullet with Telekenesis. He began to spin the the bullet in air, faster and faster. With the sight of the sniper riffle the agents saw what he was doing and were perplexed. SUddenly Peter sent the bullet flying towards the window. Fast as sound it cut through the sun glasses of one agent and killed him. The body fell and the agents moved to get down to the streets.

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Ok, next move?" Chandler asked as he quickly began sketching rifles of his own. "You going to need these or should I get us something a bit bigger." Chandler said looking sideways to his leader. "Or would you rather have Ruth here use all this nice rain water to freeze them into NSB-cicles?" he added having a small laugh from the though of seeing a few NSB agents immobilized in gigantic blocks of ice.

TAG: Heroes

19. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Fille_De_Seline I need your cs

IC: PEter Petrelli
    Time:11:53

Peter looked to Chandler as he saw the pencil marks smearing from the rain. He gestured towards Ruth, "I think this rain is just what we need" Peter said, he then quickly grabbed Chandler and lead him over to the other car which Manny and Ruth took shelter behind. The four ducked and cringhed as bullets crash towards the car. Peter turned his head to Ruth, "Ruth, can you freeze the NSB agents from the inside out" Peter asked, knowing a small portion of water could make it through the pores and into the body, hopefully she could do what he planned.

20. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - NSB Building

"Why? I have skin flaps,its not like I'm unsightly or anything, I'm not asking you to undress am I?" Animagos frowned and set off to the door at the far end, he reached it and opened it, he just sighed at two men with guns suddenly pointed them at him "If i wanted to attack you, I wouldn't come in through the front door. I wouldn't also stand here talking id do this" he spoke, suddenly releasing energy beams into the mens guns, melting their fired bullets and their gun barrels entirely bending them over. He then stood back so Elizabeth could speak "Sorry" he whispered.

Tag: Eliz

21. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Noah Chasing His Horse
    Somewhere in Montana

Noah pulled himself into a sitting position. He was pretty sure he was still in Montana. After the fight he had with Mort a few days ago, he wanted to be further away.

Showing up in Montana unannounced was probably a bad idea, but not expecting his older brother to call their mom was just dumb. The old Noah wouldn?t have been as upset. The old Noah never yelled, but that was pretty much the extent of Mort and Noah?s conversation. It was weird, because they used to talk about so much, like Mort was just an older version of Noah.Now they yelled at each other.

To be honest, Noah started. He accused Mort of abandoning the family- as if his presence could have prevented what was happening to Noah. Then Mort asked Noah when he stopped walking the red road. Cutting your hair doesn?t make you some bad ass warrior, he said. Noah was angry before, but that hurt. Noah didn?t remember what exactly he said after that, but it was loud.

What upset him the most about the visit was how angry he had been. For the most part Noah could control his abilities, but when he was upset it took everything he had not to shift into the first animal he felt. That was the thing, since his abilities surfaced Noah had been doing less thinking and more feeling. Everything was so confusing now.

Noah grabbed his stuff and continued walking. It wasn?t long before he heard the rumble of an old pick up truck. For a moment Noah thought the truck would pass him like every other car on this stretch of road so he kept walking. But the pick up slowed down and kept pace with him. The wrinkled old man behind the wheel leaned over to shout out of the open passenger side window.

?Hablas eenglays?? Noah nodded- brown people all looked the same to them. ?You want a ride, son??

Noah nodded once more before tossing his stuff in the bed of the truck, which was full of horse tack and farrier equipment. Noah slid into the roomy cab making sure to keep to his end of the seat. He had a blurry tattoo on his forearm and was chewing on a piece of wheat, Noah thought people only did that in movies.

?Where to boy??

TO BE CONTINUED

OOC: Hahblahs eenglays is supposed to be hablas ingles- do you speak english. I ust wanted the guy to sound like he had a really bad accent. And farriers fit horse shoes. TMI, I'm sure.

22. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Ruth

Ruth was taken aback at what Peter was asking her to do.
    "That would kill them. I will encase them in ice, fine. But I am not a murderer." She said. She didn't really care if she'd just messed up Peter's plans, but there was no way she was going to kill people.
    In her eyes, that would make her as bad as the NSB,

TAG: peter, all

OOC: Sorry for short post. Not feeling the major writing vibe atm.

23. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli
    Time:12:01 AM

Peter understood where she was coming from. However the fact was the agents would kill any one of the four without hesitation, fighting an enemy like that is hard for a pacifist. He understood she was no hardened killer, but she had to realize it was life or death at this point. Just then shots came from another direction. In attempt to block the bullet Peter used his Keneis to pull a tire of the car and use it as a sheild, however two bullets past through then rubber of the tire and embedded themselves in his chest. In that moment the group's jaw collectively dropped, suddenly the bullet was forced out of the wound. The second bullet followed as the bleeding stopped. The group was amazed, he then turned to Ruth and nodded for her to do her thing.

TAG: ALL

OOC: No problem I have to be in the mood for long posts as well.

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"If you need me to Ruth I can try and distract them long enough for you to freeze them, I agree killing them won't work but we can at least imobilize them and get out of here, and this rain isn't exactly helping my drawing. But I think we still have a chance if we can get some new cars, those NSB agents didn't get here on foot, and what better to use than the enemy's vehicles, it'll be Troy all over again." Chandler said looking around at the group.

TAG: All

25. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Elizabeth Sylvanus:

As the blue skinned man proceeded to melt the agents weapons Elizabeth sighed. She motioned that the man was with him and continued through after showing her I.D. "Just don't do it again." she said curtly as they came to a large door, Director was printed on it. "Wait here if you would." she said in a low voice as she opened the door, entered and shut it behind her. "director?" her voice had a worried tint.

Tag: Dmentea, GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.