main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - NSB Building
    "I didn't come here to be bossed about, im arrogant, its my weakness" he murmured, and then he saw an NSB report screen, Manchester agents had been assaulted by 'specials' and has a casualty, it showed a picture of the scene "Thats all i need" he said, then telepathically sent Eliz a message 'Im off to help' but he didn't say who he was helping...He opened a portal to the location and then closed it immediately after. "Now then, where are-" he was cut off by the sounds of two gunshots, he imagined himself hearing them hit flesh. He turned and saw before him two cars and the 'specials' surrounded by NSB agents 'I don't believe in massacres' he thought, and walked into the open, some saw him but didn't know what to do. "Who wants my help then, even though i dont deserve pity"

Tag: All

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC:Emmanuel Mendez

Time:12:11 AM

Manny struggled inside himself and hated himself for it. The others, Peter, Ruth, Chandler, they were certain of themselves, of how they would act. Manny had been on the run so long and just surviving, that he was not used to such desperate confrontations. He was afraid that his anger would allow him to kill too easily, and like RUTH mentioned, become no better than the NSB itself. Killing would come too easily to someone like him, and with this level of anger, he was uncertain if he'd be able to control himself. The NSB had killed David, just like that. Why should they receive mercy? Didn't Ruth understand that the NSB would go to great lengths just to apprehend her, even to the extent of hurtng her family? is that what she needed to see?

Manny followed the group through the rain as they ducked NSB bullets from sniper's gun fire. He could feel Peter using telekinesis and that made him burn with shame. He should be helping, and not going through some unecessary moral crisis.

Chandler's words rang in Manny's thoughts. Use your anger, focus it for good...or something to that effect. He also heard him say to Ruth that they should incapacitate the NSB agents, if killing them seemed to extreme.

Manny took heart at those words and gathered his wits about him to help. There were many more gun shots, but a sickening sound of bullets hitting flesh made him look up. His eyes went wide as he saw Peter bleeding from his chest.

No! not Peter too!!

Manny's heart almost leapt out of his chest, but a moment later, he saw the bullets being forced out of Peter's wounds. Manny was almost overwhelmed with awe.

So, that was the secret. Peter was unkillable. Peter would always be with them.

That realization was all that Manny needed to gain his confidence back.

Just then, Manny felt a displacement of air he had come to associate with the act of 'teleportation'. The event had perplexed him for a second, until he heard a voice he recognized. A voice they had heard very recently.

"Who wants my help then, even though I don't deserve pity"

It was the Blue guy.

Manny's anger flared to near rage levels.

He didn't know the blue guy, but it was clear what he was doing. He was clearly in the side of the NSB, who were not firing at him, but now he was lying, offering his help to any who would ask for it. It was a trick, an evil trick. How could someone like that ever be trusted?

Manny sheathed himself in an impenetrable telekinetic cocoon and rose to the air so he could be seen. If he made himself a target for the NSB, they would fire at him instead of his friends, giving them a chance to act. At the same time, he had a good mind to deal with the blue guy.

"Traitor!!"

Manny shouted angrily at the blue guy and put forth a hand and made a grasping motion. He now used his telekineses to grab the blue guy by the troat and began to squeeze in like a vise. He meant to crush his throat.

"Demonio!! You dare come here and expect us to beg for your help when it's clear who you're siding with!??"

A surge of power spiked around Manny as he tightened his grip on the blue guys neck.

"You're right! you DON"T DESERVE PITY!"

Tag: Animagos, All at the scene

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Manny put him down, at least for now. I admit he doesn't deserve pity, maybe a boot up his...nevermind. Anyway we can always deal with him a different way." Chandler added. "Negative emotions don't help any, tust me my ability has caused some injuries in the past. Now try and calm down a little." he added walking to Manny, careful not t oget to close should his anger spike.

TAG: All

4. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Fight

Animagos wasn't surprised when he was throttles, and all that came after, but he just stayed calm and shot lasers into five NSB agents, then created a portal in front of him, that led behind the acting head of the Agents, when the other agents shot at Animagos, the bullets appeared out the other portal and killed the boss. "Now am i a little more forgiven or trusted?" Animagos sighed "If not, crush my head or whatever, i realized what i have done" He sank to his knees and looked at the floor, still blocking his mind from Peters stealing powers, as he diddnt want him to go blue as well.

5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    EDITED

Emmanuel Mendez

Time:12:11 AM

"Manny put him down, at least for now. I admit he doesn't deserve pity, maybe a boot up his...nevermind. Anyway we can always deal with him a different way.Negative emotions don't help any, tust me my ability has caused some injuries in the past. Now try and calm down a little."

Manny was grimacing with anger and had registered Chandler's words more with his powers than his ears. His glaring eyes opened suddenly as he realized that he was truly about to become a murderer. No! he could never face his family again once he crossed that line. Such a deed went against everything his Mother and his SIFU had taught him. He couldn't let them down, or let himself go down that path.

Before he could react, however, the blue guy did something unexpected.

The blue devil looking guy shot lasers into five NSB agents, then created a portal in front of him that led behind the acting head of the Agents, when the other agents shot at Animagos, the bullets appeared out the other portal and killed the boss. "Now am I a little more forgiven or trusted?" Animagos sighed "If not, crush my head or whatever, I realized what I have done" He sank to his knees and looked at the floor.

Manny immediately released the blue guy, uncertain as to how he should act after that. Events were happening too fast.

"I'm tired of running...but I don't thik I trust him either." Manny muttered as he descended to the floor. The statement was filled with tension, but nothing to cause alarm.

"I think its a trick, but I'll agree to whatever Peter decides." Manny said with a bit of resignation in his voice. He then looked up as rain drops hit him on the face. Many raised his hands and pantomimed an arc in the air. Suddenly, no rain came dowm on those gathered. He'd created a telekinetic dome to house all of them, including the blue guy.

"We're sitting ducks if we stay here much longer." Manny stated simply as he waited for on of the leaders to give them directions on what they should do next. His eyes never left the kneeling blue guy. He looked like a devil and was probably one for all intents and purposes. Manny was sure he was an NSB plant, he had to be. He was feining just so he could get to Dr. Suresh. Only thing was, Manny couldn't prove it.

Or maybe he was just being paranoid....but he didn't think so.

Tag: Chandler, Animagos, GM, ALL at the scene

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I still suggest we steal there cars, try a nice Trojan horse technique, my sketchbook is soaked, unless I want to lose all my drawings I doubt I'll be able to manage anything." Chandler said holding up his sketchbook and shaking more water off of it. "They probably aren't far, we can at least imobilize them, Ruth can you get to that. Manny you can get there weapons, we can use them for our darts instead of bullets." he added pulling out some darts he had actually crafted back at the camp, and while on the chopper. "Let's get to work before even more NSBer's get here." he said shoving the sketchbook under his shirt to keep it a little dryer.

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Time:12:15 AM

Manny simply nodded his head in response to Chandler's suggestion. Without a word, he sought out the guns and rifles he so hated with his telekinesis. He didn't even want to touch them. As he collected them, he kept up the telekinetic dome and was alert to incoming vibrtions, should more NSB agents decide to show up.

Manny was not aware that he wore a bit of a frown on his face and that he was begining to sweat a little as the strain of constantly using his powers on this level slowly began to take a toll on him.

Tag: ALL ( I'll leave it here until the GM shows up )

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Thanks Manny." Chandler said as he picked up the guns. "My sketchbook should be ok now." he added. He then took it out, it had dried pretty well and now he could help the group a bit. He quickly drew up some bubbles around images of the group, he then began drawing bullets bouncing off of them. "That should help." Chandler said, instantly pullet-proof spheres formed themselves around each person. "You can drop the forcefield now." Chandler said to Manny. He could tell that the strain from using his powers was starting to get to him. "Just rest up a bit." he added as the field fell.

9. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos sat, hearing and feeling the kindness and friendship of the group "I'm sorry" he said again, reaching his hand up and causing it go glow faintly, his forehead symbols glowed a light blue also, then he did it. Using his stored energy, he pulsated it into Manny and other tired members of the group, but mostly Manny "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he repeated as he began draining his own energy, having depleted his stored, he then fell unconscious as his energy left him, rendering him harmless to anyone and everyone, and at the mercy of Manny, the only one to notice him faint. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry" the kept thinking time and time again, his mind only focused on those words and protecting his power.

Tag: Manny, others

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Time:12:16 AM

Manny was about to verbalize his thanks to Chandler, when a pulse of blue energy hit him square in the chest. Manny exclaimed in surprise, but immediately noticed several things. The energy pulse penetrated Chandler's bubble and it wasn't hurting him at all as he initially suspected, the blue energy pulse was actually revitalizing him, almost like what his SIFU did when he had pushed himself too hard at the Dojo and then placed his palms on his back to restore some of his energy.

Further more, the bluish pulse was coming from the blue guy!!

Manny was stupified with surprised for a moment, as he felt his fatigue all but vanish entirely. Then just as soon as it had happened, the pulse winked out of existance, and Manny saw the blue guy fall to the ground.

Acting purely on reflex, Manny stretched forth a hand and telekinetically caught Animagos before his unconcious body hit the hard concrete. Manny rushed to the blue guy's side, forgetting all his former suspicion as he came to kneel beside him and slowly set him down, taking care to cradle his head on his lap. All he could hear inside his mind was the blue guys voice saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

Manny looked down at the blue guy with a worried expression and then placed two fingers to his neck, feeling for his pulse. He'd learned first aid and rescue work at a fairly young age and still recalled how to do certain things. Manny's voice came as a hoarse whisper as he said "I....I'm sorry too..."

Turning his head suddenly, he looked at the others.

"He's passed out and his pulse is weak. I..I think he gave us his energy somehow. We.....we need to get him to safety."

Manny's eyes gazed at Ruth, then Chandler then Peter, as he silently wondered what they were going to do next.

Things were getting complicated.

Tag: ALL

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Ok, so long as Lizzy didn't manage to put a tracking device on him somehow I'm ok with that idea." Chandler said, he then made another bubble to protect Animagos. "Let's get to work finding some rides then shall we." he added clapping his hands and rubbing his palms together.

12. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((with permission from DarthCemeroX))

ic Elizabeth Sylvanus:

Elizabeth's eyes fell on the dark desk of the director. This man had brought her into the NSB and her respect for him was unparalleled in the agency as was his trust in her. The director seemed to be an old man with a large mustache he spoke in a deep voice "What is wrong Elizabeth?" Suddenly the man changed the mustache was gone the white hair gone, he was an unassuming man with black hair and piercing eyes. His eyes met hers "what happened?" his voice was calm and authoritative Elizabeth's eyes fell "They escaped, and the one I captured just...just left the building." she had failed. The realization of this sunk in as she held her eyes away from the director. Sylar, for he was indeed the ruler of this agency sighed, "You failed Elizabeth. Yes you failed and it will be hard to make up for this mistake and I am disappointed." he stopped to fiddle with his watch and as Elizabeth raised her eyes he smiled "but you have a chance to make up for such a loss, the Ringwald system has detected a boy in montana someone with an interesting Talent. Bring him back here, get him to join you and then crush those fools." Elizabeth smiled "yes..yes sir."

As she left the office she saw in a reflection that the old man with the mustache was back, very few maybe even only Elizabeth knew he was in reality, Sylar one of the perks of being his favorite, his most loyal, his family. Though her partner had left she didn't care she had to finish this mission for the NSB and the blue man didn't matter. She'd find him sooner or later when he came back. The NSB provided a jet and then a car to montana she had to find this Noah boy as she roared down the road.

Tag: NOAH

13. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Noah Chasing His Horse
    Near the Montana- Wyoming border

Sweat ripped down Noah?s back creating a clammy fusion between his skin, shirt and the car seat. He hadn?t realized how warm it was outside in the open, breezy prairie; but inside this man?s ancient pickup without AC it was like a sweat lodge. Worse than the heat, was the awkward silence. After Noah merely shrugged in reply to the man?s first question, almost four hours ago, the two hadn?t spoken.

?So,? Noah turned to the old man as he dug into his pouch of Red Man chewing tobacco. Noah wasn't sure what he found more disgusting-- the man's habit or his choice of tobacco. ?You in some kinda trouble, huh, that why you runnin? off??

Noah scoffed at the man?s question, but he didn?t seem to like that answer.

?Won?t tell me where you goin?, won?t tell me where you from- how I know you ain?t gonna steal my kidney?s at the first rest stop?? he shot a stream of brown liquid into the Folgers can he used as a spittoon. ?A?ight, let?s try this again. My name his Bud Harlow, what?s yers??

?Noah.?

?You got a last name, Noah??

?Chasing His Horse.? Noah regretted giving out that information immediately.

Buck laughed. Actually, Buck looked like he might be dying- tears streamed from his eyes as he slapped his knee gasping for breath. Noah could see the disgusting brown wad of tobacco stuck to Bud?s gums and lower teeth.

?Ahaha,? Bud whipped the tears from his face with a meaty hand, he glanced at Noah and his buzzed hair once more before chuckling. ?Well, I?ll be- I never seen an Injun with no hair.?

?You can let me out now.? Noah said reaching for the door handle. To be honest, he was surprised he wasn?t more offended.

?Woah, there buckaroo,? Bud must have known he crossed a line, ?I didn?t mean nothin? by that? I just, well, I never seen a ?merican Indian without all that long hair.?

?Yeah, well I cut it off.? Noah let go of the door handle. Bud gave him a quizzical look. Noah shrugged, ?I had a bad day.?

?So, Noah, where you from??

?Lower Brule, South Dakota.? Noah replied with a tiny hint of sadness. Bud whistled low.

?That?s a long walk, boy! Where you goin??? Noah shrugged, Bud nodded. ?Well, I?m headed to Wyoming, ?bout halfway twixt Cody and Meeteetse. Gonna work a ranch up there awhile. You know anything about ranching??

Noah shook his head, ?I know a little ?bout horses though.?

?Good ?nuff for me!? Bud boomed, and the two continued in silence once more.

TAG: Apadamek, GM

14. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth

uth considered their options, biting her lip.
    "I don't entirely trust this guy still, but we do have to get out in the open. We'll take him with us but we need to watch him just in case he does try something funny."
    She looked around frantically then turned back to Manny.
    "But other than that I don't know what we should do. Any ideas?"

TAG: Manny, any

15. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Elizabeth Sylvanus

Elizabeth had driven for hours and no luck on finding this Noah kid. Annoyed to the extreme she had stopped to eat some dinner at a truck stop when told only truckers were allowed to eat there a single flash of the badge ended all argument. Even the truckers stood a little to the side of her and moved tables when she sat down, none of them wanted cops there asking questions.

Elizabeth waited for her meal contemplating what to do to find Noah.

Tag: anyone, Melot

16. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli
    Time: 1:57 PM

PEter quickly realized things weren't going to get better.They needed to get out of the line of fire, Peter suddenly saw one agent loading up an RPG (the weapon). As soon as he saw it the missle was fired, however suddenly it stopped in mid-air, along with the rain and all things except the group.They all were amazed as they saw they could move the individual rain drops. They the realized it was Peter, Peter stood "We need to be get out of here" Peter said as the group gathered. "Everybody grab on, we're leaving the streets" Peter said, the group then each placed a hand on his shoulder and one Manny was carrying Animagos. Suddenly they were gonna and time resumed with the massive explosion of the missle.

A second later they found themselves in an old abandoned apartment. It was old, no working lights. The only illumination was ambient light breaking through the boards on the window. The room was simple, but along one large wall was millions of newspaper articles, photos, bags with with hair, nails trimmings and other forms of DNA. Along the wall Peter found one article of a man who had been found dead in his apartment. They coudl find no cause of death other than that he died of an unknown diseaseLater his DNA was found to have a special genome, a trait that was present in all the gifted ones. This disease was later discovered by DR.Suresh himself,and now it's becoming time they found him. Peter hadn't told the group the exact reason they had find him, the reason is all with the special genome have this disease, and Suresh has the cure.

The wall was lined with these articles and accompanyign photos and smaples. This was Suresh's old hide out. And he would be close.

TAG: ALL

17. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: seen as no-one else is posting, ill wake myself up

IC: Animagos - Apartment

Animagos woke drearily, he saw the group infront of him and tried to regain some energy, he had used less than he tried to when he passed out, as he wanted to die for his sins against these people. He choked involuntarily, and immediately attempted to fall down and look asleep, not knowing if it worked, he stayed as he was, trying to restore his energy again.

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Well looks like someone finally decided to wake up." Chandler said as he saw Animagos stir. "You might as well get up and get something to eat." he added looking down at his sketchbook. For the last hour and a half he had been making everyone a nice big breakfast, bacon, eggs, toast, the works. "Anyway we need to talk." he added looking back over to Animagos.

19. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"I dont deserve your friendship of food, if that is what you are offering, i would rather die, and that is what i attempted to do in transferring the energy to you all" Animagos sat up in a corner with his head down, listening as footsteps went around the room.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"The whole suicide route is overrated, I know, I've drawn myself dead several times, it's not that great, instead of hating what you've done you should just make up for them." Chandler said walking over and sitting next to Animagos. "You already starting to redeem yourself in my view, you haven't once tried to get us killed in the last couple hours, sure you've been passed out, but hey, it's still progress." he added with a smile. "But hey death is all fun but life is a bit more entertaining. Especially when you get to mess with the real monsters out there." Chandler said returning his gaze to the sketchbook. "Here have something to eat." he said, a steaming plate of pancakes with syrup, sausage, and eggs appearing soon after.

TAG: Animagos

21. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Animagos almost belched when he saw the food "I'm a vegetarian" he answered as he moved his head away and threw up in his mouth "The sight of meat makes me sick, let alone the smell and thought of it" Animagos apologized and drew a meal he liked, so Chandler could make it for him. "Thank you if you would" he composed as he began storing energy, causing his emblem to glow, it must have been odd to Chandler as he he made a funny face "My forehead or have you just caught on that im a vegan?" Animagos managed a smile and warmed himself with his energy.

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"No nothing like that, just smells like air filtration system needs some cleaning it's getting a little musty in here, anyway sorry for the meat there, here." Chandler said handing Animagos his breakfast. "My family is full of meat eaters so I'm not used to vegan meals. But I'm ok with that I have a few vegan friends back home, as for the forehead I think it's pretty cool, I mean I'm good with symbols but that ones pretty sweet. What's it mean anyway? Or is it not a good subject to go into?" he added.

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

Animagos ate a bit of his meal and then placed it nearby "No, if you look on your shoulder, you have a symbol, mine is different to all others I've seen, i think its because it focuses my power, and its where my beams emanate from" Animagos paused "you haven't seen then have you? If you draw a fire, ill show you" Animagos was still in knowing that he was a traitor to alot of people at the moment, but he was trying to make amends and he wanted to talk to Manny, as he was the first that seemed to forgive him, and could have killed him and said that Animagos had attacked him.

Tag: Manny, Chan

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"A fire huh? No problem." Chandler said, he proceeded to draw flames and logs and smoke, he then walked over to the fireplace and pressed the paper to the bottom of it, then a fire sprang up in the fireplace. "So what is this about fire help me see something?" he added looking back at Animagos. "Also what do you mean I have a symbol on my shoulder, I haven't noticed anything there, I mean sure I have the planetary symbol for Jupiter on my palm, and the symbols for Saturn and Pluto in the veins on my arm, but I can't see one on my shoulder, but still what does yours mean?" Chandler added pointing out each symbol on his arm.

25. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006

"What symbo-Oh no..." Animagos suddenly placed his hand over the fire, taking the energy from it and extinguishing the flames, his new emblems glowed a strange violet "Great, its happened" Animagos sat for a while, working things out "It seems I can now draw energy from some things, it must be from that surge I gave away" Animagos paused, turning his head to the extinguished logs "Lets see if its affected my..." he shot a beam into the logs, burning right through one and severing another, but setting them alight all the same "Uhhh, I still need to control those" he said sheepishly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.