main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes the RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Onikami awated the girl to come around the corner, he heard a voice say, close to his head,

"Time's up, 'wolf'. I've got you now." Onikami knew who it was through scent, and twisted into a trip kick, dropping the agent to the ground.

"You know, I've just about enough of you, but if I kill you, I could be sentenced to death. Nuicsance either way, but, at least I can out do you every time." Onikami says, laughing as the agemnt gets to his feet.

"Yeah, 'bout that, you've no where to run, I've got you cornered." Onikami looks about him, seeing multiple grunts surrounding him.

"One way to go then," Onikami sneers, "Down." Onikami then dives through the nearby window, plummeting to the street below. Getting up slowly, Onikami tauntingly salutes the agent, his bones and skin still in the process of healing, and takes the agent's unlocked car.

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Ethan Anders

"I thought she was out of earshot."

Ethan rubbed his sholder. "How did she know how to puch so hard?"

TAG: windu4

3. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"I dunno chics are like that." He muttered. "So what do you think there talking about in there?" Jason asked as he picked up his books from the counter.

Tag Amdrag

4. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Ethan Anders

"Hmn that is a good question, probally she is asking the principal for directions for her class. I mean she is new around here."

TAG: windu4

IC: Selena Vaughn

Selena backed a few inches in disbelief. "Y..You know about us?"

TAG: WINDU4

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Onikami rounded the corner, he noted that the agent had caught up. Not paying attention he turns right hard, crashing through a wire fence, and onto a schoolyard. Thinking of a distraction, he puts the car into a donought, and opens the door, readying flames at his hand.

Lets see how you like this. Onikami thinks as he dives out of the car, launching a burst of flame the engine, blowing up the car.
    Now to hide in the school.[/b] Onikami thought plainly as he ran in the doors of the scool.

Tag: Jason

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

John Horner stood up and stretched slightly. "I have always known about you Selena. I know of your abilities your Father hired me. He wanted me to make sure you were safe."

John leaned agasint the desk and stared at Selena. He clenched his fist and raised it. Blue Flame licked his hands. He then picked up a book and phased his arm through it. "I am evovled as well unlike most evovled I have excellent control over my abilities. I have a what you would call a special understanding I know the intimacy of your powers and how to acquire it however I do not want your power. Ethan and Jason are top priority however my a associates do not want me to capture them, they want to give them another chance. I however am a master of telepathy, meaning I can stop them from using there powers among other things. I am fairly confident when I am around that you will be safe."

John walked to a desk and reached inside. He pulled out a gun and two magazines as he glanced out the window he grabbed a tazer and tossed it at Selena. "Hide somewhere your in danger somebody has infiltrated the school."

John hooked the gun to his belt. He noticed Jason and Ethan still standing outside waiting for lunch. "Wait inside my office gentleman" John ordered sternly.

Jason glanced at Ethan than outside. "Um what do you think is going on?"

Than they heard gun shots.

John stood there he had saw the kid. He was dangerous had killed people in the past. John lowered his gun staring at the young man. He knew had regenerative skills but he could handle him.

Tag Spatz and Amdrag

Powers: John has the ability of special understanding. However it is different from that of Sylar's and Ethan's. He is a master of this ability. He has picked up the abilities of telepathy, pyrokenisis, phasing, and the ability to dampen other powers. He has mastered telepathy and can erase people's memories, create a barrier around there abilities thus dampening there powers, and one important one is create white noise. This puts great pain in the subject's mind. They can die from this and eventually start to bleed through their nose.

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami stepped back, not expecting another agent.

"Can't you frats leave me be, I blow up onew thing when I was eight, and you get after my ass." Onikami shouts, recognizing the man who stood before him, this man had picked up a couple of powers from Onikami, but Onimaki wasn't worried, his enhanced sense allowed him to block out dampeners, allowing him to work at peek performance. Onikami saw that the agent had a gun in hand, and readied himself. He truly didn't want trouble, but he knew he would be killed, or experimented on if he surrendered. Taking the initiative, he hold up his hand , right below a fire sprinkler, and ignites his hand.

"Now, unless you want a messy fight taking place in your school, and your students to learn that you have a gun, I'd suggest we talk this out like men..." Onikami states, completely unfazed from the water and mass amouts of noise, knowing that panic was what helped him focus, and was probably the only way he'd reawaken his dormant power.

Tag: John

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

John sighed and raised the gun again. "Company members don't experiment Onikami! That is a whole nother division. We want to lock you up because your a danger to yourself as well as others. You blew up one thing because you lost control of yourself! You killed 7 people and wounded 8. That is why you were locked up."

John reached through his powers. And ecompassed everyone in the school. Using telepathy he managed to convince them to leave the school in an oppsite direction. It put a strain on his mind but he managed to do it. He wiped blood from his nose. "I'm going to give you another chance Onikami give up! Trust me it will be worth it."

Tag Spatz

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Losing freedom is worth it!?! I've learned to control my powers, and am now using them to keep out of you peoples' grasp. It's not my fault that I did that, I was new to the whole pyrokinesis thing at the time. Now, I could use them to the degree that I could make a show out of it." Onikami retorts, feeling an odd sensation flow through his body, one like when he had gained pyrokinesis. Onikami was holding his ground, he was not going back, not this time, and he'd fight to make sure of it.

"Now, all I want is to lead a normal life, and not have you people tailing me at all times. Hell, if you find it honestly necessary, you can assign someone of my age to keep a constant watch on me, but I want to feel as if I don't need to keep running!" Onikami states, panting in his disgruntledness.

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

John noticed Onikami absorbing his powers. Without hesitation he filled his mind with white noise. The pain hit Onikami driving him to his knees. John pulled out his weapon.

"You can't handle my powers Onikami people have learned that the hardway." He walked up to boy. "DO the right thing turn yourself in. You get time off for good behaviour trust me."

John stepped backwards ending the white noise. Onikami lay there gasping. John prepared to defend himself if he had to.

Tag Spatz

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami suddenly reversed his hearing, due to his accute senses ability, and found relief. Slowly, he gets up, knowing that this agent meant business.

"I've...I've heard of how that works, and thank you as I'd like to live my life..." Onikami says, straining a bit still, but glares at the agent, "How about this, we make a deal...I'd rather keep my life outside of a cell, I still don't know how you don't understand that..." Onikami then stands straight, anticipating three options, another attempt at the white noise, a bullet at his body, or the agent'll actually try to negotiate.

IC: Jade

Jade sighed. The company once again sent her to retrieve a bunch of idiots who had varied levels of control on their powers. She had heard rumours on the one, Onikami, and knew that he'd be a handful, but this Jason kid should be easier. She entered the school, her guise up, looking as if she was a sick student. As she came to the office, she saw Onikami standing off with another company agent.

"...How about we make a deal..." She heard him say to John.

"You know Johnny, I think he's right, you should make a deal..." Jade said as she lowered her illousion, "Now, where's Jason, you obvioiusly have someone who could help the Company, why pass him up, he's got skill, and control." She looked sternly to John, who, was older than her, but she was much more experienced, as she had been with the company her whole life.

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

John smiled. "I have this under control. I haven't gotten to Jason yet." John walked up to Onikami he picked up a syringe and ejected him with it.

"Three strikes and your out this is a tracker we have to know where you are. That's the deal. Door's that way." John walked to his office. "My office Fox."

John sat down at his chair. The other kids had left he assumed to the access point where everyone else was. "I know what your thinking. Jason just escaped from Level 5. He has just absorbed your abilities and mine unkowlingly. Unfortunately I can't take my powers back until I touch him. Simple as that. I will work on recruiting Jason. You can work on making sure Onikami behaves. Also don't underestimate Jason escaping from Level 5 is no small feat."

John stood up and sighed he picked up a water bottle form a nearby fridge and handed one to Jade.

"You stay here in school. I already gave you a fake I.D. shadow Ethan." John said

Tag Spatz

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade nodded, already in high school student outfit, and looking a few years younger.

"So, what're you going to do with him, you know that he'll get rid of that chip in a few minutes, he's resourceful. I'm also guessing that you're going to force "The Wolf" into the school system so that it's easier to keep an eye on him. And Because I have to watch him, the best excuse for always being with him, would be that I'm his girlfreind." She looks at him with a crooked smile as she adjusts her appearance that would make most of the cheerleaders jealous, "I bet you're enjoying this..."

Onikami looked at the small spot where the syringe had goine in and sighs, forcing his body to eject the small chip.
    Been there, done that... he thinks to himself as he listens, noting Jades appearance changing, and what she was saying.
    I think I need some steak... He thinks as he scratches his head with his leg, not even aware of his ferral behaviour.

"So, how about some food, I'm famished..." Onikami says, looking at the alluring illusionist, and the grim principal.

14. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"No I'm not." John said as he glanced at Onikami. "You've worked with me long enough to know when I'm serious Jade." John transmitted that sentece straight to Jade's mind. He also telepathically said. 'I need you to get close to Jason and Ethan maybe get to know him go out with him. Onikami is not socially acceptable or mentally stable to be in this school."

John stood up and glared at Onikami. "I said three strikes and your out boy. This is your first strike. I am going to give you 2 more chances." John walked up to him picking another syring which he pressed into the boys arm. This time he held him tight for a full five mintues to let the chips into his arm.

"Jason is in the cafeteria with Ethan keep an eye on them." John said telepathically to Jade

Tag Spatz

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami just glares a wolfish glare, wondering what was to happen to him, he had wanted what Jade had said to be true, he was sociably stable, he just acted they way he wanted because nobody has said otherwise.

"I am sociably, and mentally stable, I just chose to act the way I do because I can..." Onikami states, sitting up straight and placing his hands in his lap, as if he were mocking John.

IC: Jade

Jade smiles and says,

"What I had said, I wasn't kidding, it would help if I had him around, plus I could teach him good, you know that..." She says, looking at the now doleful look on Onikami's face. "He's more, how may I say it, combat oriented than I, and Jason and Ethan could get violent. Plus I know exactly how to keep an eye on them." Jade then makes to clones of her, altering each slightly with her illousion skill.

"Now why argue, I out rank you, you know this, just let me have my way, and I won't tell the company of your little school incident that just happened." Jade says, looking mischievieously at John.

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

John laughed he stood up and stared out the window shoving his hands in his pockets. "I don't only work for the company my friend. Angela Petrelli recruited me herself, Adam Monroe hired me. I am more than a simply Agent. Yes you worked with them all your life. Why? Because you were chosen as an expirement from a young age. Since you were acceptable they allowed you to work. Yes you may outrank me but I have far more influence than you and it goes beyond the Company."

John sighed and walked to the phone. "Call Selena Vaugn to my office please." John turned to Onikami.

"This is your second strike." John turned and picked up a folder and handed it to Onikami. "This your school record I will be keeping an eye on you. You are excused Michael Vix." John said.

He walked to Fox once they left the room. "Fox don't ever and I repeat ever try to emberass me in front of people like that. No it did not work but were working as a team. I have far more expereince in life than you do yes you wored as an Agent longer than me but don't let that make you think that I can be intimidated by you or pushed around. Keep an eye on Onikami I can handle Jason and Ethan since your so star struck with your new boyfriend."

Tag Selena and Fox

IC

Jason glacned at Ethan as they ate.

"We were evaced pretty fast." Jason sighed as he chewed on his bologna sandwhich. "And than we were all lead back in here like nothing happened. I think I heard gunshots what do you think happened?"

Jason was also confused because he found out he could control flame and he had been hearing jarring voices in his head. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

Tag Amdrag

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Ha, I'll have a better I on them then you will my dear friend..." Jade states, following Onikami out of the office. Onikmai stops, and then asks,

"How did I strike twice? The chip I understand, but how else?" Jade sighs as she moves him along saying,

"He has issues, always has, always will, don't worry, I'll keep you safe, though half the time don't expect it to be me..." She says, as her clones go off to keep an eye on Jason and Ethan. "To be honest, I've never really liked him, he's always a grouch, and never seeing the light. But I will train you into line, make you a model citizen, as is I've changed your appearance to make it seem as if you're wearing normal daily clothes."

"But, wait, what?" Onikami states as they stop in an abandonned hallway, "How'd you do that?"

"I'm an illousioninst, I can make people around me see what I project, and it holds until I diminish it, or am knocked out. Now please, this fake relationship, it's for me to have an excuse to train you in our, alone time." Jade sighs as she flips her hair to one side, "Now, don't act like a dog, that's the first thing, people find it strange, if not creepy."

Tag: Jason and Ethan (Clones are unnoticed, as if they're just part of the crowd)

18. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the absence I got hit by the real life super lazer of the death star. My mind is blank for what is going on, but I'll go with what I have.

IC: Ethan

Ethan was dissapointed, there was a fight between two super humans. A chance to gain extra powers and he lost it. He turned to Jason, "It seems there was a fight...So what powers do you have?"

TAG: jason

IC: Selena

Selena got from her hiding place and returned to the principal's office on request. "You asked me to see you principal?"

TAG: principal horner

19. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Powers?" Jason frowned and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "I don't think it's safe we talk about it here. I have a headache as well. Why don't we meet at my house or something?"

IC

John sighed when he noticed Selena. Things were getting complicated. He rubbed his temples. "Just be careful ok? There are dangerous people out there. You can go now."

John sat down and picked up the phone. It was time to call his associates...

Tag Any

20. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC:

Selena nooded and walked awawy. It was time for lunch.

TAG: any

Ethan nodded. Agreed. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a school bull he longed to get back at. He stopped time.

TAG: any if able

21. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: What you do now determines what will happen to Ethan in the next couple posts. I am going to sit back and watch what happens than I will post.

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami suddenly felt something flucuate, and looks about himself, realizing that someone stopped time.
    One thing she can't deal with...time... Onikami thinks to himself as he dashes towards a computer. Upon touching it he realizes he can still interact with it.
    <Ok, I need you to tell me if anyone in this school is still moving...> Onikami says to the computer immidietly achieving a response.

<Ethan, caf, stopped time by school scans, if your working for principal, I suggest stopping him and quick.> Onikami scowls at the computers remark, and dashes to the cafeteria. Seeing Ethan run up to a boy who looked as if he was football quality, with his fist raised. Onikami, thinking quick, runs stealthily towards the boy, his hood up, preventing him from being seen.

"Oi, time stopper, newsflash, it's KO time!" Onikami shouts as he jumps the boy with his fist coming across his face in the right way to knock someone unconcious.

Tag: Ethan

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

Ethan was about to hit the bully when he heard someone say "Oi, time stopper, newsflash, it's KO time!" He turned and say a hodded figure rasing a fist at him. Using telekinisis, he threw the figure into a trash can. "You have to do better than that."

Tag: spatz

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami landed on his feet, keeping his stance.
    Telekinesis eh? I can do that... Onikami thought lazily as he throws Ethan into a wall, proceeding to giving him an upper cut, ready to counter any attempt at telekinesis.

Looks like my original ability didn't die, it just needed to cool down, and seen as I've already collected two now, I've only got two to go before it needs to cool down again. Onikami states to himself whilst watching Ethan.

Tag: Ethan

25. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

He's good Ethan thought. Then the goy threw him into a wall. Ethan recovered quickly. Rage boiled through him like an erupting volcano. He concentrated, then using his mind, broke shards of glass sending them at his opponent.

tag: spatz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.