main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Heroes : (The TV Show) Let's help each other figure out what the heck is going on thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by twilek69, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Okay, so for all you Heroes fans/watchers out there. What the heck is going on? Things are slowly coming together, but man it was dragging and not explaining anything fast enough for me. LOL!

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I've actually missed more episodes than I've seen and I'm completely lost now. The only shows that I keep watching are the ones that don't have a comprehensive story line. I suck at tv watching.:(

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Did anyone else catch that they said there is only three more espisode's before the big event??? I know I am finally enjoying it after a very slow start. :D

4. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Oh, me too, Christina.
    Where to start as to what is going on. In a nut shell, they have this Mexican couple which is really boring but it has Syler traveling with them. Peter is gonna hook up with Andy (who is Kenesi (sp) Hiro's hero from Japan) and they are gonna save the world. Nicki is boring and nuts and now her husband is dead and her kid is living in New Orleans with Lt Uhura. Clair is sucking face with a boy who can fly and hates her dad. Let me know if there are specific areas you are lost in. I am sure Christina and I can fill in the blanks.
    The show really needs to pick up the pace and have more Hiro in it. But thats just me :p.........

5. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh for sure, more Hiro, and way less of the Mexican couple. I just can't see how that story line is going to play out, and it is sooooo boring. I don't trust Adam and his "save the world" bit. But I guess we will see soon. LOL

I actually really like Nathan this year. He has become much more 'human'. And even Peter looks better to me. But I agree with nutty Nicky and what's up with the super electric girl?

It seems I dislike half the characters this year... :(

6. spideymj

Feb 4, 2005
    OH me too. They said they are gonna kill of some of the characters (hopefully about half of them but most likely not.) Its strange how bright a new show can burn and then fall so flat so fast. The only thing interesting about Nikki is Mika (sp) and his cousin. That chick that keeps zapping Peter, she needs to go too. HRG is good this season, glad to see he is back to being ruthless. :p I hope they do not kill him off like they show in the painting, that would be a bummer.

7. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am glad that they went back to only a few characters in this last episode. They were going back and forth so much between each characters story it was getting confusing and aggravating.
    I don't know why they brought Sylar back and the Mexican brother, sister thing I am on the fence about right now.

I am hoping they don't kill HRG too. I like Adam (Kensei), he's hot and that will be interesting on how that plays out too. I am sick to death of Nikki's crazy butt though. Ugh!

More Hiro I agree! LOL!

8. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    What kind of ending was that? When in 2008 is it coming back? LOL

It did seem rushed to bring us this anti-climatic ending...

9. spideymj

Feb 4, 2005
    That was a sad ending. The only good thing is that it looks like Nikki finally got killed off. Poor "flying man".

10. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Whenever the WGA and the producers decide to play nice with one another again. It's killing my favorite show, LOST, as well. But the writers have a point at least...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.