main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Heroes United - The Ultimate Collision of Fantasy Worlds!!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mason Graves, Sep 26, 2016.

?

Did you like the video?

1. Alot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kinda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Needs Work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mason Graves

Mason Graves Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2016
    This is a youtube video I designed and edited myself. Here is the plot: In a world where all fantasy universes come together and live as one, the dark times begin. Anakin Skywalker(a "Hogwarts school for the arts of Magic and the Force" graduate becomes angry with the Jedi Council and their refusal to grant him the rank of master. Anakin becomes entangled with the dark side of the force, betraying his master, destroying the Jedi Temple, and becoming Darth Vader. Falsely accused of the horrible acts, Bucky Barns has to go on the run. With the help of his friends and a unexpected ally, he ventures of to find the real culprit. Meanwhile Vader commands a army of the most evil villains and their armies, to attack Hogwarts, his old school. This causes heroes from Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, ect. to help the defenseless school.

Link:

Please Watch!!!

Hey, Mason Graves, like Sith-I-5 said, this is a forum for fan fiction, not fan videos, so I am going to have to lock this thread. Good luck on sharing your work elsewhere. ~MJ

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
  3. Mason Graves

Mason Graves Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2016
    Thanks for the help and feedback! May I ask what you mean by giving Bucky complex?

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Mason Graves

Chased by the Polizei (German police), SHIELD, Black Panther, and whomever lost someone in the Sokovia Accords, and then you wade in with whoever you are sending after the robot-armed assassin, he will start to think the world is against him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.