1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Heroes Vs. Villains Rpg

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dylan910, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    RULES
    You can choose to be any superhero or super villain in the Marvel Universe, as long as they:
    Are NOT deities, gods, or people such as Death. People like Thanos and Silver Surfer and Captain Marvel and Galactus are okay, though...

Are true to the personality and abilities of the character, such as no Cyclops moving planets with his optic blasts, Dazzler defeating Galactus, or Aunt May as Galatus's new Herald...

This is a working environment, so you can travel to different places using your powers or vehicles. Don't miraculously pop up unless you're a teleporter or such...

You can reside in any place in the Marvel Universe. You can also travel off-planet, to such places as the Skrull homeworld...

Don't do anything RANDOM like chopping off board user's heads or what not, unless your a villain chopping off inanimate victims heads, then whatever, go with it, as long as it's not technically RANDOM

If you want to take part in this, send a message to me or any other future game mods. You will need to fill out the application at the bottom of the page.

You can form supervillain gangs, superhero teams, alliances, the works

You should have a hideout of some sort, at least in the beginning when your not traveling

If you get killed, re-spawn somewhere else like in a hospital or morgue or whatever. Keep playing...

There can be a number of stories going on at once, using different people

Act like your characters, ASSUME their traits and personalities

There are endless places to go and endless things to do: ENDLESS possibilities so get creative...

There are limits to time travel, do NOT time travel unless you have
    talked to one of the Gamemasters

No obscene topics!

People who disobey these rules, some more major than the others, will get taken of the roster

If a player decides to kill off their character, new players must have permission from the previous player (if he is still in the RPG) to resurrect that character

if you don't post in two weeks without prior notice, you are scrubbed from the roster...

You may ask special permission to use two characters if we think you are worthy.

when somebody begins talking, you make a new paragraph EXAMPLE:

"Hello Iron Man," said Fin Fang Foom.
    "Hello Fin Fang Foom," said Iron Man. "Nice weather today."
    "Yes."

and NOT:
    "Hello Iron Man." said Fin Fang Foom. "Hello Fin Fang Foom." said Iron Man. "Nice weather today." "Yes."

In the natural order of things, with paragraph breaks, I can tell who is talking. Without, I can't. Please make a note of this. Thank you.

Main Plots

Game Mods

Dylan910

THE ROSTER

HEROES ROSTER

VILLAINS ROSTER

REST IN PIECE
    The Dead List

Application

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play on Earth:

Powers:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

If you have any questions ask me or any future game
  2. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    you may make up your own character

Application

Screen Name: Dylan910

Character you would like to play on Earth: Spider man

Powers: spider

3. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Application

Screen Name: Tog

Character you would like to play on Earth: Venom

Powers: Symobnite, Spider,

1. Venom is the best

2. Ive always loved Venom

3. He can kick spideys ass.
  4. K_S_D Jedi Padawan

Screen Name: K_S_D

Character you would like to play on Earth: Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Powers: Spider powers

1. He's a conflicted hero in most cases, which is very interesting :)

2. He's been my favorite Marvel hero for the longest time.

3. He kicks everyone elses ass :p
  5. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    look at secon post in forumo_O

id be happy to let you have one of his clones thouh *ahembenreily*
  6. -Jeb- Jedi Master

star 4
    Um, this looks EXTREMELY familiar. Is Dylan perhaps familiar with the "Heroes vs. Villains" RPG on the SuperHeroHype! (SHH!) boards? Just curious. [face_thinking]
  7. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah, is there a problem with that?
  8. Master_Trance Jedi Knight

star 2
    GM Approved

Screen Name:Master_Trance

Character you would like to play on Earth: Ghost Rider (Johnny blaze)

Powers:Can project regular and ethereal flame, near invunerability, penance stare, magical chain, super human strength and durability.

1.He is (currently) my favorite character.

2.I know the character very well.

3.He would be great to have in the RPG, he can start up quarels with other heroes.

9. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    approved
  10. -Jeb- Jedi Master

star 4
    Not at all. Atleast not with me. Like I said, I was simply curious. Although, you may want to watch yourself with what you do; stealing is very unpolite. And if you asked batnkevlar (not sure is he's still controlling the RPG - haven't even been on the SHH! boards in ages) in advanced, then cool beans. Don't bother me no way. Carry on.
  11. K_S_D Jedi Padawan

Hmm, sorry about that. My computer didn't load up all the posts, only the first one. So yeah, my bad.
  12. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    I've pm'ed you my application.

Thanks
  14. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    GM Approved

Application

Screen Name: darksideyesplease

Character you would like to play on Earth: Magneto/Eric Lensherr

Powers: Controls metal

1. He is my favorite Marvel character.

2. I not only like his powers but his cunning diaglouge and accent in the movies.

3. He's powerful yet not invincible.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

I've been doing fan fiction for Star Wars and roleplays for Wrestling for a long while now. People who know my writing skills know that I'm very creative and can come up with a multitude of storylines.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Perhaps 2 at the most. I plan on doing a rp's that a bit longer than most people do. (I see a lot of the 2 or 3 sentence stuff. I would rather do a few paragraphs)
  15. LightWarden Force Ghost

star 4
    Says who?
  16. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
  17. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Screen Name:Bulldog54

Character you would like to play on Earth:Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Powers:Iron suit, plama blast, energy blasts, and small rocket launchers, also depends on which suit I wear

1.Tony is always drowning his problems usually in alcohol or women, its a good conflicted character

2.Iron Man is on of my fav's from when I was a kid

3.Ozzy Osborne did a song about Iron Man!! And that's just awesome!!!!

Been in my fair share of RPG's, and I love them. I have been GM of a few but I find that I'm better at just taking a character and submersing myself in it.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:at least once or twice a day, but I'm patient with those who can't always keep up that speed
  18. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay lets get this show on the road, sorry I havent written My computers been broken for the last 2 weeks
  19. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Screen Name: MoonlightsAngel

Character you would like to play on Earth: Shadowcat (Katherine Anne Pryde)

Powers: Can walk and move through solid objects -either alone or with anyone who is in physical contact with her-, can ?Walk in the air?, genius, Martial art expert.

1. Because she doesn?t have the typical angsty past and dramatic personality, which I find refreshing. (No offence to anyone)

2. Because I like her powers and personality, as well as being good stuff I can manage with no problem.

3. Because her powers have significant flaws, which would be quite fun and entertaining to deal with.
  20. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Application

Screen name: Loneclonehunter

Character youwould like to play as on earth: Toxin

Powers: Symbiote, spider, toxic
    1. Toxin is the best.

2. Toxin is the combonation of Carnage and venoms symbiote genes.

3. Toxin could kick carnage and Venoms ass
  21. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    approved

sorry i havent replied my internets been down
  22. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:I hope Dylan doesn't mind, but I just thought we ought to get the show on the road.

IC:Tony Stark, Iron Man
    STARK TOWER, early morning

It was 4:eek:O am, and Tony Stark hadn't gotten any sleep. He had spent all night making new modifications to his new suit. Tony motioned for his butler, Jarvis, to come closer.

"Look, Jarvis, as you know, my original suit had the vibro-gel padding inside to protect for broken bones. Well know, I've got systems that monitor heart rate, pulse, and blood-pressure, and I have added a new booster to the boots which gives them an extra push. Now I still have the plasma blasters, the semi-rocket launcher, and a incendiary cannon. Also I have a new shield generator protective of extreme temperatures!!"

Jarvis looked at him half interested, and half just trying to appease Tony. "How extreme sir,"

"Up to 1000 degrees in each direction!!," Tony looked at the schematics one last time, and finally laid his eyes on the suit of armor laying on the work space in front of him. The bright red and yellow shimmered as the halogen lights in the room shown bright. "Its a thing of beauty Jarvis.

"Speaking of which sir, there was a message from a miss........Carol, and a miss Heather, and a miss......oh what was her name...a miss Watson."

Tony stopped in his tracks, that's probably MJ, I sent her a Pete anniversary presents, a few days ago. MJ got a Caribbean cruise for 2 and Pete is supposed to pick his up today...its a modified spider suit. Did I tell you what I did to modify it Jarvis....."

"About 5 thousand times sir," Jarvis interrupted him, "And I think its time that you at least stopped working for a bit sir," Jarvis said harshly.

"No sleep for the wicked Jarvis, and how much sleep do we need if we are to stop the wicked??" Tony said matter-a-factly.

Jarvis simply left him to his work, and Tony spent the rest of the morning not two inches away from his Cell phone, or his emergency connection to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tag:Spiderman, anybody

23. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Night had fallen and the evil and scary creatures of the night lurk in the dark streets and ally's. Toxin, now in his symbiote form, ripped from building to building, digging his 12 inch sharp tipped fingers into the thick, brick buildings. His long, red tounge dangled in the open air. He could sence the presence of carnage and venom, his fathers, far apart in the city and under the ground. Rappidly he climbed to reach the top of the empire state bulding, and when finally he reached the top, He senced his Smarter father, Venom, in combat with his brute of a father Carnage. He simply laughed and sat at the top of his domain.
  24. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom- Stark Tower

*Knock Knock Knock*

Came a sound from the window.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Tony! Tony! Its me! Venom! I brought you a gift! A thank you for blowing me up the last time we met Gift!" The black monstrosity clinging to the side of the building said. "From all the way from Time Square I bring you... A pretzel!" Venom said before pulling a big, soft, salted, pretzel. "Common! Lets be friends!"

Tag: BullDog54
  25. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:IRONMAN

"Tony! Tony! Its me! Venom! I brought you a gift! A thank you for blowing me up the last time we met Gift!" The black monstrosity clinging to the side of the building said. "From all the way from Time Square I bring you... A pretzel!" Venom said before pulling a big, soft, salted, pretzel. "Common! Lets be friends!"

Tony turned sharply around to see Venom on the side of Stark Tower. He immediately ran to the new iron suit on his workbench and suited up.

"A pretzel, oh Eddie you shouldn't have....I didn't get you anything!" remarked the now machine like voice of Ironman. Tony then used his rocket boot to propel him through the window and on to his balcony.

Now staring at the black monstrosity on his building. "And your welcome for blowing you up last time, I thought it was only the Christian thing to do," Tony laughed as he waited for Venom to make the first move.

TAG:Venom

OOC:All dialog with Tony will be normal, all dialog with Ironman will be yellow. FYI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.