1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Heroes Vs. Villains Rpg

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dylan910, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom-Stark Tower

Venom held the pretzel out for Iorn Man, "Before we start this battle of life and death, where one of us will walk away form while the other lies in a heap on the ground. Anwser me this... Why do rich people feel the need to turn into super heros. I mean if all villains had your money there wouldnt be the need for Super Heros...." Venom said, thrusting the pretzel infront of Iron Man's face.

Tag: Iron Man!!!!!!
  2. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Ironman

Tony laughed out loud at the comments by Venom, and sarcastically answered,
    "Because Eddie, rich people like me have a lot of time and money on their hands, and I needed a hobby! It was either become a super-hero and beat the tar out of psychos like you, or release my own rap CD!!! And to be honest with ya, I really can't busta rhyme!!

Ironman then knocked the pretzel out of Venom's hand. "But I'm fairly sure that you didn't come here to ask me about me life story, did you Venom??"

Ironman powered up his suit. Energy pulsated from his hands and chest. Tony finished with one gesture, he straightened his arm out in front of his body, and motioned with his hand to BRING IT!!!

Tag:Tog,(Eddie Brock),(Venom),(The Pretzel Bringer), etc

3. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom-Stark Tower

Venom frowned as he watched the perfectly innocent pretzel fall over 50 stories to the city streets. He let out a little sniffle. "I spent the last of my bank robbery money on that.... Do we have to fight? I thought we could go halfies on a Skin Flic or something.. Oh well." And with that 'Oh well' Venom launched him self from the Tower's side and tackled Iron Man.

Tag: Iron Man
  4. Bulldog54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:IRONMAN

Just as soon as Venom gave his rebuttal, he launched himself right at Tony. The impact of Venom on Iron gave a loud thud, and the impact forced Tony into the wall of his tower. A loud bam could have been heard from blocks around.

The two were still grappled in mid-air. Tony, still indented on the side of the building, activated his rocket boots and propelled both he and Venom skyward. Since Tony had a little distraction, he really didn't have control of which direction they were going. The two remained grappled and flew in every which direction possible.

"Geez Eddie, its called a Tic-tac!!!" still prodding Venom with sarcastic one-liners. Tony then tried a series of punches to the head and abdomen in mid-air.

TAG:Venom
  5. loneclonehunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Toxin Laughed insanly as he watched Venom and Tony grappling in mid air. He new that they could see and hear him but he did not care.
    "HAHAHAHAHA!"
    He jumped from building to building following his Father and His enemy, still laughing, When a red light went off in his head.
    Carnage cam smashing through the the building window that toxin had just landed on. Reacting quickly he rolled then jumped to the building across the way.
    HAHAHAHA!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.