main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heroes

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by MoD-Sith, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    SO GOOD!!

ooo, waffles!!

2. Sith_Lord_Draco

Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    another odd one :confused: or could srylar be the white dude with the glasses, the cheerleader's dad(i guess)?

or do i have to many questions?8-}

-Donovan

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I think the black guy can absorb the powers, not take them away but copy them, so to say? Like Rouge, but it lasts longer. I don't know just guessing.

Love this show. I'm starting to love all the characters, not just Hiro & I already know I am not going to like the season finale :mad:
    edit: let me re-phrase that, I will not like to be hanging in the air until the next season.

Save the Cheerleader

Save the World

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    actually i think it is the brother that can take on the powers of those around him. ie like rouge. My roommate, miss NON-Sci fi said. he is like rouge, isn't that what she does. I said yep. he he slowly she will turn to the dark side.

Though i LOVE the japanese guys. when he said using it for personal gain is the way to the dark side. YES!!!!!!! :)

i am getting into this, i am liking it. that means it will be cancelled. :(

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    THAT was awesome. (he is cute like a little kid)

I went to waffle house on saturday...i just wanted a reallllly good waffle. :)

6. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I watched chapters 1 and 2 last night.

Very good so far. I will probably watch 3 and 4 tonite.

So far, I like Hiro and the Cheerleader.

I loved when Hiro made the Kitty Pryde reference and Days of Future Past.

7. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    We still have yet to actually see an episode. [face_frustrated]

8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ok i think you can watch them at NBC.com...

9. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    i finally managed to watch Chapter 4 on the marathon on Sunday night. Was completely hooked the first ten minutes!

Then my dad was kind enough to video tape it yesterday (yes, we work off a VCR :p). Those paintings the junkie does are very cool.

10. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    As posted earlier:

From NBC:
    Watch the latest episode online OR a Two-Minute Replay to get caught up!

The NBC web site is one of the best (outside of BSG) that I've seen for a TV show. It has an online comic, Hiro's blog, the last episode, Live blog, downloads (the desktops are groovy), and behind the scenes action. Very cool.

11. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    I need contacts like the Senators Bro. for my Lady Death costume. Never thought about how him having the powers of any/all the 'heros', good point. Nnay, tell your roommate she moved up one on the geek meter :p

I can't wait until next week, one good thing to look forward to Monday.

12. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Again, that was me, not Jeff ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS

13. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    ooooo, the preview of next week showed another new dude that can go into walls and such, and the bipolar chick was beating him down, i wonder if she actually killed someone and her alter ego framed him. i also wonder what they did to the police officer in that lab, and what they did to the quarterback dude was ridiculous. i wanna know what the deal is with the white dude with glasses, he knows something and is trying to hide it while trying to experiment on the heroes. and its Peter Petrelli that is the leach, he is the brother of the guy running for congress.

14. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Good episode this week! :eek:

15. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    That's good, because the thought of Jeff in a Lady Death costume was going to have me waking up in the middle of the night screaming ;)

16. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I thought the same thing myself, that would take a lot more then the contacts :D

17. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Just gotta watch chapter 5 tonite and I will be caught up! :)

Great Show!

My hats off to Jeff Loeb for brilliant comics writing adapted to TV and a more mature audience. "bout time! Das righhhhhhhhhhhht!

18. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Chapter 5 - WHOA! Man, that was awesome.

It's really gearing up now, especially with that impressive display by Nathan when he shoots into the air the way he did. [face_hypnotized]

So I get it now about Peter, he absorbs others abilities. Very cool.

Was that Nikki's husband in the kitchen the same guy who can erase thoughts who was with Claire's Dad? It was too dark to tell.

I think Nathan may believe Hiro's ability to time travel. Otherwise, why would he have asked his right hand to get him back. Is he gonna try to alter the election?

and can someone explain what the painting that Peter was finishing supposed to symbolize. The upside down character?

19. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    It's not the same person, Nikki's husband is played by the guy who played Forest on Buffy, for those of us that means something to.

I'm pretty sure it was the Cheerleader with the top of her head chopped off, Sylar-style.

20. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    OW, is Sylar Claire's father? Have we even seen Sylar?

21. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    i think sylar is the black dude that messed with the quaarterbacks head, cause the indian dude said that his dad went to new york because he came across a dude names sylar who seemed to have special abilities similar to what he was studying. i think because he was pursuing sylar this secret organization led by the cheerleaders dad killed the professor because he was putting his nose where they beleived it didn't belong, but they also knew that he ahd all kinds of research on the subject that they tried to find so they could either use it or destroy it.

i also want to know who the guy was that was shot by the mind reading cop but got up and disappeared, cause that may have also been sylar, but we have only seen him once.

22. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    Sylar is not Claire's father, and he is not the mind-wiping guy (although he might be either of them or anyone else, we don't know!). The moment mentioned above is the only time we have definitely seen Sylar, and we have no idea what color he is, or what exactly his powers are.

So will everyone please stop asking - Is XXX Sylar?? Sylar will be revealed when they are ready to, he is the major villain for the first season.

23. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Yes Master [face_talk_hand] :*

Just can't wait, & what a dope for not thinking of 1/2 of this stuff & thinking of different stuff?????? I might re-watch everything before I watch tonight. I'm just made already that it is more then 1/2 over & I will have to wait until the fall for the next season & you think we have questions now, just wait.........

24. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Just to make things fun... I think Sylar is the serial killer too [face_mischief]

25. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    I think he might end up being a "good" guy. How's that for blowing your mind?...so to speak.

The most recent online comic shows some background on Niki's husband DL. O_W's theory is that he might not be such bad guy after all and might just be getting a bad rap. His son's been professing his innocence all along and how can we not believe the sweet, innocent kid. Children tend to speak the truth (depsite what adults around them may think) in situations like this and I'll bet the kid's right. We'll see who the real "evil-doer" is.