Heroes

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by MoD-Sith, Oct 9, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    are we covering spoilers still?

I'm pretty sure nemesis is dead, otherwise Matt wouldn't have left her. Unless they have a healer around somewhere, I think she's only going to show up in his dream walks and flash backs... unless Hiro gets his power back...
  2. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't think she is...but that is just a hunch i have.
  3. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    If she's not, then the only one that can have her is "Rebel" since they only had one prisoner and she's not with the other guys...

Any guesses on who Rebel is? I almost thought it was Claire's dad, but unless he has delayed texting, it's not him... maybe someone else in the program that has the inside info on who's getting picked up next...
  4. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
    ok...I really like the new season...But is it just me or does it seem like its more
    commercials then the actual show???
  5. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I dunno. I fast-fwd through the commercials with TiVo, of course. :D

I hate to say it, but my bet is that Daphne is dead. I agree, I don't think Matt would have left her if there were any chance she was still alive. And if she were... he would have been attempting rescue already. So the only option I can think of is if Hiro gets his powers back.

And speaking of which... what is up with that? Ok, so Dad Patrelli stole his powers. But he also stole Peter's powers. When did Peter get his power back? I somehow totally missed that. And why is it different than it was before? And if it somehow just came back, then why didn't Hiro get his powers back? Very confused. :confused:

My bet is that Angela is Rebel. She doesn't have to have conventional access to the intel. With her prophetic dream power, she would know ahead of time who needed help, and could probably see things elsewhere. Hence her message to Hiro and Ando, saying to go help Matt in LA. Matt isn't in (immediate) trouble yet...
  6. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    In the lab accident, Peter injected himself with the serum to save his brother, and that must not be the same as being born with the power....
  7. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    I like the theory about Patrelli's mom....very cool.
  8. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, right. I totally forgot about that. [face_blush]

Interesting that he still ended up with a power similar to what he had before.
  9. Jyn Jedi Knight

star 3
    From what I've gathered with the "science" of it.. the power one has is based on your DNA.. whether you're born with it or use the formula, the impression I get is that the formula just activates or mutates certain parts of the DNA to activate the power. So it would make sense that once a power is lost if it's returned with the formula it would be similar to what was had before.

Along those veins I would also think it would make sense for Hiro to get his power back naturally, his body just needs to retrain the DNA to produce it. And from there, for Peter's power to return to its natural state eventually too.
  10. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Either my satellite or TiVo is crapping out right now... tried to watch tonight's Heroes, but the picture is continually, horribly pixellated and jerky, and the sound is crappy too. :mad: Darn. I hope it is just the satellite because of the weather or some stupid thing like that. Bad enough to mimss Heroes (till I can watch online), but I'm gonna be pissed if my TiVO is dying... again.
  11. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I missed it due to a pampered chef party (I've never seen that many people stuffed into such a small house). I'll have to catch it online tonight or tomorrow night. [face_plain]
  12. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    STILL trying to watch the episode from last week. The buffering on all the sites I've tried are horrible. It's taken me 1 1/2 hours to watch the first 10 minutes of the episode. :mad:
  13. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Figured out my problems. When my computer power supply went out, it took as much with it as was computerly possible and somehow even fried my network cable. One 'aquired' cable later and I could FINALLY watch the show. YAY!

So if he's a plant in Nathan's group, but he's going to have to do everything possible to keep them from suspecting him, is that really any different than actually working for that group?
  14. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I need to catch up again...I havent watched a single episode since the hiatus. [face_whistling]
  15. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    Me too, we haven't even watched one episode yet :eek: Since it came back on.
  16. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    It's got a few interesting things going on, but I actually seem to be enjoying Chuck more right now... [face_whistling]
  17. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    I actually seem to be enjoying clipping my nose hairs more. But for some reason I can't drop the show.

18. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Agreed...i am not sucked in like before...but i dont' want to give up JUST yet.
  19. MoD-Sith Force Ghost

star 4
    the first part of this season was no that good, it was all over the place. but so far this part of season 3 is pretty good, i like it and i think it would be way too early to give up on it.
  20. anthonymaul Jedi Master

star 4
    Its getting better thats for sure
  21. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Last night's episode seems to be the best one so far, and for a minute when Peter flew up after getting shot, I thought he had all his powers back, but it was just his mommy and big brother saving him....does she know he's only got one power at a time yet? At least this time the guy Claire fell for wasn't a whiney baby like the last one...

22. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    Good episode. That's what I'm talking about.
    I liked the Jedi Mind Tricks to access the building. suhweet
  23. gra-co_o_hun Force Ghost

star 5
    I am really irritated with Nathan!

Is it just me, or does Matt Parkman's character seem like a total idiot sometimes? for a cop, he sure seems a little lackluster but I forgive him, he's in love. 8-}
    I know he knows that distractions mess with his ability to concentrate, so why doesn't he have a sound dampening device that he could apply or some regular ear plugs would probably work! :oops:

Peter's starting to get his ability back! :cool:
  24. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I think for Matt, he's not only experiencing the 'external stimuli' through his own senses, but also everyone he's tapped into. Imagine suddenly having flashing lights and sirens coming from inside your brain at the same time it's coming at you from the outside. At least that's what I think. I don't think that Peter is getting his powers back, Nathan was the one that flew and saved him...unless I missed something. It seemed like when he hugged Nathan at the end he did the whole 'shimmery power steal' thing and then he could fly. He needs to find Claire to get his arm fixed up tho...
  25. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    Here are my theories...i think that Rebel is Claire's dad. Why can't i remember his name.

Her mom was too cool in this episode. go her!

I agree best episode thus far...they must have hear us griping.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie