main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heroes

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by MoD-Sith, Oct 9, 2006.

1. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I know, I know! My brow furoughed when I saw that and then I went...

DAMN!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!

so, I know what ya mean.

It seemed to me that Sylar could have broken out at any moment, he was just waiting for the right moment.

I predicted with the guys at work that either Issac or Eden would be the one to die. I don't know why.

will Matt Parkman put 2 and 2 together and remember what happened to him?

what did you think of the backlash reverb when Matt and Peter were in the same room? That is what is sooooo cool about this show with powers, it doesn't all just fit perfectly!

What the heck is up with Peter's twisted dreams of reality? and is the kid in India with the dream powers somehow linked to those? He didn't appear in any of them.

Will Claire keep her dangerous new secret and how will it effect her relationship with her father from this point? Will she turn against him? I think she might...

I was glad to see Issac tapping into his power again.

But the coolest was seeing that Hiro goes to the Jurassic Era

...and what about his sword?

very exciting. The Age of the Hero is here and it's about time. I've only been waiting for superheroes be taken seriously all my life!

(and Stan Lee's attempt this year didn't cut the mustard!!!!!) :mad:

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    This show keeps getting better, I hope it's around for a long time, so that means it may end up having bad seasons, but that is the price we may have to pay.

So that guy can talk, I guess for only improtant things, and I want to know what he's going to say....

Claire lost her best friend, that made me :(

The feedback, loved that when the cop & Peter were in the same room.

Hiro, I just love that guy!!!! I'm starting to like his side kick too.

I thought DJ was going to die, then Nikki, then Peter because he was looking like..... Then for a moment Micca, then Sylar, so I was really suprized when it was Minnie Mouse. She said she would explain what was going on, and now she can't. How is that going to play out???

3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I thought it was going to be issac.

ok i was sad about claire's friend too. the thing is WHY did mr. hornrims glasses dude wait until now to erase everyone's memory? (minus lyle's) since he knew about the others.

4. Kal-El_Kenobi

Kal-El_Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 28, 2005
    i have a theory. i think hiro goes back in time to get his katana from ancients japan

5. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    He had it when he met up with Peter on the Subway, I think. So he finds it :D It's cute how he does everything he sets out to do.

6. Kal-El_Kenobi

Feb 28, 2005
    i know but we dont know what happend before that

7. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    That is why we keep watching, also part of the fun. I think I'm going to watch them again tonight :D Need to record them & get some stuff off the Tivo so I can record more stuff.

8. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    i cant wait for so long for more episodes, and the ending was amazing. i also like that idea about how he gets his sword, that would be really cool.

9. Kal-El_Kenobi

Feb 28, 2005
    yeah i kinda want it to be special made. that would just kill it if it were bought from a store

10. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I doubt it is store bought. generly those arer weak POS's. They woud never hold up in a fight let alone a t-rex!

11. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Heroes is nominated for 2 Golden Globes!!!!!

Best Dramatic Series
    Best Supporting Actor (Masi Oka - Hiro)

YiDaiiiiii!

12. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Well Deserved.

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I think we are back on tonite!!! :)
    ------

i lied...
    New Episodes Return Monday, January 22 9/8c!

14. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    You are just anxious but I don't blame you, me too!

15. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    New Years everyone was talking about Heroes & I was told it was back on 1/8 too. Checked the guide right away & found out 1/22, but that means BSG & Heroes same week :D

16. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

There is a new comic up at the NBC.com Heroes web site as a tease to hold you over until the 22nd. It features a new character.

17. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Indeed JT, there is a NEW hero debuting tonite. Also, Hiro and Ando begin questing for Hiro's katanna! Coooooooooool!

Don't miss it!

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    wooohoo!!!!! so excited!!!!!

19. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I caught the last half last night....just as they were getting the sword. I love that guy. :D

20. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    And I actually got to see about 5 minutes worth of it.

21. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Heroes is awesome. Hiro, in particular, is my favorite character. I loved his line in the latest episode:

Hiro: You flying man! SHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!
    Nathan: Keep it down, would ya?
    Hiro (whispering): shhhhhhhhooo...

LOL!

22. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    What a co-inky-dink JG16, that was my friend's favorite line when we were talking about it yesterday.

Poor Matt, he was seriously fooled. I love Bennett, "Good luck with that". LOL!

I was totally disappointed when Hiro pulls out the fake from it's sheath. The whole slow motion/power fritz was amusing.

Did it bother anybody else when Bennett went on to Mohinder about controling the super population? and what's to stop him from coming back with the Hatian Guy, take the list and wipe his mind? Spooky!

Peter is showing that he may be the most powerful of them all. He seems to be able to hold onto powers longer than before but how many he can absorb and retain remains to be seen. Hmmmmm.

It's good to see Nathan coming around finally. He could be a great leader for a team.

... and what about Mr Linderman?

23. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    There are definitely a lot of unanswered questions. But for me, half the fun is watching the mystery unravel! :D

Did you guys know George Takei (Sulu) is playing Hiro's dad next episode?

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I think the Linderman is the $$ behind Mr. Bennett's organization. It just all makes sense....

25. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    first, I'm so glad that Chris Eccleston(the invisible guy) has a role on this show. I really liked him as Doctor Who. He's a great actor.
    And about his character... how does he teach meta-humans? He must be able to do more than just be invisible.

I LOVED when Hiro went back for Ando. A true Hero!

...and George Takei? WHOA! :eek: That wasn't what I was expecting at the end of that situation but just like a comic book, what a great way to keep ya hangin' off the edge. LOL!

I think the good doctor is in for a bumpy ride trying to separate Nikki and Jessica. I'm just waiting for Jessica to come out and show her what a multipal disorder she is.

Speaking of doctors, what an idiot Bennett's doctor was to unstrap Sylar. They should have left him trussed up. oh well, how else was he gonna get loose? Does Bennett even stand a chance in the next episode against Sylar?

This show just rocks!

... and I wonder if the baby Matt's wife is carrying is even his!